It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUTH KOREA buries alive three million pigs: Screams of terror & pain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm not going to embed the video...

I'll let those who are curious follow the link. They were apparently infected with Hoof and Mouth disease I know it would have taken some time and cost a bit more but they should have just shot the pigs if they were going to destroy them.

This is simply INHUMANE!

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Link to video here

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately this probably happens all the time when there are foot and mouth disease breakouts.

I hate to say it, bro, but this has been posted before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is just plain wrong
. If only there was a better solution but what if they try to do this to people as well just because of some very viral infection? Makes ya wonder just what the human race is capable of in order to protect itself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

It's not the same video. But it is a related topic.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That is very, very sad.

Why this method of death is chosen is just beyond me. :-(

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OMG!!! ALL THAT WASTED BACON!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, MAKE IT STOP!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The pigs don't bury us alive when we have disease outbreaks...or otherwise factory-farm us...or butcher, cook, and eat us... *sigh*

Sorry, former vegetarian tendencies kicking back in. It just makes me think about how differently everyone might react to the ways we treat animals if we ever found out for fact that E.T.s do actually exist and they came down and started treating us the same way we treat animals on any level.

To all those who defend such things - would you consider the invader, oppressor aliens justified? No? Yet most seem to have a problem with the way the supposed NWO/elites treat us.

Just food for thought. Now I've got to go silence the lambs. THANKS.

Peace & love -
Steve

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
OMG!!! ALL THAT WASTED BACON!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, MAKE IT STOP!!!

Its only going to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Lol at all of you. They're pigs. Pork. I cannot believe people get so wound up about things like this. They were bred for one purpose and that was to provide meat to the human race.

If you don't like what happens to them when they are no longer of any use to mankind, then oh well.

With so many of mankind being slaughtered around the world, I don't understand why some people focus on animals that were purely bred to feed us. Do you think these animals would have met a gracious death if they found their way into the food chain? Come on, get real!!
edit on 28/3/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is everyday life for the poor and the oppressed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
All the Anti-Israeli/Jews in here will feel sorry for the pigs but not a whimper of remorse for holocaust victims.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

True.

Now are you saying that you condone the way they were destroyed?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's the same way TPTB are going to bury us when we are all contaminated with radiation...If not radiation then what ever they decide to spray on us Either way, thats the way we will go out in masses....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is a well known fact that peoples behaviour and treatment of animals, however insignificant they may appear to be IS DIRECTLY related to that person (or peoples) own potential Pyscotic behaviour.........

It sort of beggars belief really..................... in the UK 11 years + ago when there was an outbreak of foot and mouth there were HUGE numbers of animals destroyed and burned BUT done in an humane way under accordance of animal welfare restrictions..............

I always thought South Korea had some sanity but obviously they just a bunch of blood thirsty, animalistic, in-human and quite disgusting people really.........

One day we humans will fall fowl of something and I can't help thinking it will be to do with RESPECTING mother nature !!

Regards

PDUK

ps - Next time you go out to a restaurant, just think about the type of restaurant you dining in and perhaps where the food comes from................ never know might be freezed dried and processed SH*T all the way from the Far East on a container ship because it's cheaper that way !!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Wow what a horrible thing to do, poor piggies.

I would expect this out of North Korea but south... damn

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Why not? It's not fit for human consumption and costs are factored into farming.

Do you really believe this doesn't happen in every country, regardless of political beliefs. They're swine that's all. We don't get to see it unless it's filmed and posted on various media outlets.

I am not cold hearted, far from it, but humans get treated like this on a daily basis throughout the world. Unfortunately/fortunately it's not posted on the interweb. If it was, then I would expect everyone to be sickened!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Wait... what? I mean, I understand the reference... but this thread has nothing to do with those silly anti-Jew/Israel people... so why bring it up?

Edit: As for the actual topic... I didn't watch the video, I have a soft spot for animals, so I figured I'd spare myself that negative experience. I'm sure pigs and other animals have gone through much worse in providing meat for us... but it's the idea of hearing the screams of the pigs being buried alive that just seems to be more horrifying.
edit on 28-3-2011 by xFloggingMaryx because: Added a comment about the piggies...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I was going to post a related story about what happened in the UK. There is a right way and a wrong way IMHO on how to handle a situation like this. Even if they were just simply bred for food. I'm not a vegetarian by any stretch of the imagination and I have eaten things I've killed. But to let them suffer like that and then to bury them alive?

Nah put a bullet in their head and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This a totally inappropriate comment.

While the videos of the pigs are disturbing, I can't help but think that there may be a better use for them since they are going to be destroyed anyways.

Ahmadinejad hates us, we hate him. Airdrop - only as a courtesy, of course. Could use a few B2s on the way to Libya and kill two birds with one stone.

Sorry mods, it just popped into my head.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by austingoeshard

Poor piggies indeed. In anyone wants to delve into how smart pigs actually are (check out animal intelligence in general), I think you'll be surprised.

Sorry, sidetrack. I recently saw a thread about how many people theism has killed throughout history. Anyone want to guess how that number stacks up just against the number of animals the US alone kills in a year for food production?

Yeah...I won't get into any of the other vegetarian talking points here. But I think we should all take some time to think about our interaction with other life on this planet and at the very least, regardless of how we USE them, treat all other creatures with respect and show our thankfulness for their sacrifices whenever we use them for any reason.

To avoid any massive mind-bending, I won't dig into any further discussion of kirlian or supposed plant awareness at the moment.

Apologies in advance for that. Is anything safe to eat without harming something on multiple levels?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join