It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens whant to invade earth they can... and we can't do anything about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have read so many abduction stories this past couple of days and there is something that gets stuck with me.

90% of the abductions people say that aliens do something to them and they can't move at all, we can remenber, hear and see things but we cant move for some reason, and the have the ability to put us to sleep or erase our memory.

If they whant to invade earth and they can control our body and put us into a "coma" state. it will be easy for them to kill us ALL don't you think?

I wonder if we are just a "Ant Farm" for them.

I also wonder if the whole Aluminum foil in our head will keep the from controlling our brain?

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm an alien, I have mastery over spacetime, I can teleport, why would I wait for humans to evolve into a hurdle when I could simply move in while they are still apes? If aliens wanted earth they'd have it by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You cant always believe those Abduction stories! But if they are real then hopefully the aliens are just testing us..which im kind of fine with. Think about it, if we went to another planet and found life there, don't you think somebody's going to get one of them and test them too? Anyways this forum isn't about that. If they wanted to attack, they could do it no problem unless they don't have the power to beam the entire world at once but instead have to hook us up to something first.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
We might not be able to win. But if we are going. The planet is coming with us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
dude, they're already here
walking among us as we type.
They are called Nephalim and
are mentioned in the Bible.
And they run rampant in the
Illuminati bloodlines and every
one of the Nephalim have an RH Negative
blood type and they cannot be cloned
like with human DNA.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

You honestly want my opinion?

There are always exceptions to the rule, of course, but in light of the way we treat each other and our fellow earthlings, it's entirely justified for damned near anything to happen to us. Look into factory farming sometime. Watch 'The Cove' and learn about the dolphin trade. Hell, just look into psychological studies about what we'll do to each other with the right motivation.

Then do your part to educate others to turn from these things.

We are such a beautiful species with so much potential...that we fail horribly at fulfilling. If there ARE other races/species/entities out there capable of the things attributed to "ETs", then upon their desire to do so, we are very much definitely pwnded. No need for them to do such things, though. We're much more useful as physical & spiritual batteries a la The Matrix to these entities and the earthlings they deal with.

It's POSSIBLE we might be able to spread some havoc first, but they're already shown more than enough capacity for manipulating our nuclear sites as well as having high-speed projectiles or the like that can deal with anything we want to let loose.

Peace & love.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I suppose that we should just pass a law against illegal aliens and that would be that. Oh yea, we already have one, and according to the thread behind yours, Obama wants them to succeed.

Seriously though if we cant stop them what is the purpose of this thread ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We represent to them what 6 billion sasquatches represent to us.Just because you have the ability to tranquilize one sasquatch,do you think you could conquer 6 billion sasquatches.They would surely try to conquer the human race,if they had any chance of success.Can you imagine the damage an angry human would do to one of these skinny weaklings if he caught up with him.Any time they are seen walking on earth,they quickly scurry back to the craft and fly away.A prime example is the lonnie zamora case.They operate like a gang.There are always a big group of them to abduct one human.They are cowards.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Couldn't agree more. Down with the f*****s!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.urbandictionary.com...

and who's to say they havn't already..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
dude, they're already here
walking among us as we type.
They are called Nephalim and
are mentioned in the Bible.
And they run rampant in the
Illuminati bloodlines and every
one of the Nephalim have an RH Negative
blood type and they cannot be cloned
like with human DNA.

I wanted to ask, do you mean that only the elite RH Negative bloodlines are Nephalim, or do you mean ALL RH Negative bloodlines are Nephalim?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I am a alien as well, buth not from beneath the earth but from te point middle. Aliens as we know them are not aliens but it is personal from the lord of flies!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We can all be aliens my friend. we can all be aliens... What are the odds of humans being here form a big meteor that came from across the universe years ago. Or even sent from somebody else to see where we could end up and evolve....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

You move me Preatoreous not many people believe in such things any more, Humanity is blinded by a self indulged illusion, family beliefs and traits are handed down from generation to generation and in that loop it makes it difficult to remove the delusion that we are in control of our lives, keep fighting the good fight Praetorious as this is my first day on this site I thank you for believing our race still holds promise and value.

Spread the word of the true meaning and value of humanity, as the day of our ascension into truth hastens, for we cannot be our own masters if we believe in the illusions in front of us that we willingly ignore.

Kind Regards Raziel Rabencuuk

I hope to find more who believe such things here.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fatboyinternational

It has purpose we must believe in ourselves as a race whether the odds are a billion to one that we fail ourselves in our future as a whole we must believe and show that we can truly be worthy of our planet and our lives.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightstalker44

In truth every species you know of is an alien, the planet we live on is the only native here but we must deserve to be its keepers we must show our promise and we will prosper as the planet prospers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

The word Cowardice is a form of ignorance if you wanted to take someone or something down the smart thing to do is in a group yes?, cowardice would imply that someone is using rules, rules guide us yes? however think of it this way, The Aliens we speak of are not humans, they are not bound by the same feelings and rules we have made for ourselves, they come in groups because it is a smart way to make sure they get what they want and can control the individual (or more) that they wish, now to us yes you are correct that makes them cowards but they are not bound by our codes of honour or rules towards us because they aren't human,

I with you though, an individual human prefers to have a fighting chance and under our ways should have a right to! the sad truth is we won't get it.

new topics

top topics

join