It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Jerusalem UFO Sighting - This Time in Daylight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you see an army on your borders, or see a large crowd watching but not making direct contact, then something is being stated without saying a word. It is a SHOW OF FORCE, and also, AIR SUPREMACY, because the LOZ cannot be halted from making their presence known. And wherever they appear, disasters follow. And that is what the LOZ (Lions of Zion) are saying in silence: “BEWARE! We are a force that cannot be stopped. And we are not here as friends of the empire, but are here to inflict harm to those we oppose. To topple your cities and wipe away your existence from creation.”

Source

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

link   
already been posted

link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Laughable.....that is all I have to say.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
already been posted

Yeah sorry, the Search feature only works 1/2 the time...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
All or most of the uploader's, (video man?) stuff is listed as spam.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, this youtuber is a notorious idiot. His videos can only appeal to the most ignorant among us for sure (seems we are surrounded by them though, lol)

I actually feel sorry for people who fall for stuff like this. Makes me wonder what else they fall for in life. Makes me wish I was a door to door salesman in their neighborhood, I'd clean up there for sure!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by smurfy

I actually feel sorry for people who fall for stuff like this. Makes me wonder what else they fall for in life. Makes me wish I was a door to door salesman in their neighborhood, I'd clean up there for sure!

You fell for it, i mean you clicked the link after all...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
And the sound of him chewing something was horrendous...

CG was good but that's all you can say about it, no one could seriously believe this actually happened, common sense, logic & science destroy it time and time again.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yeah.

After it "flashes" he shoots his camera upwards as if the so called "ufo" shot up, yet it clearly doesn't move from its comfortable hovering position above the temple.

Apparently the CG artist didn't get the filmer's memo.

Yeah.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hoax.

Closed.

top topics

join