It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoded: ‘The clay tablet that tells how an asteroid destroyed Sodom 5,000 years ago’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

A clay tablet that has baffled scientists for more than a century has been identified as a witness’s account of an asteroid that destroyed the Biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah 5,000 years ago.

Source and Photo

Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed and practiced both sexual immorality and perversions against our Creator’s established Way, which is the laws for an harmonious creation. As one did, so did the other, and those cities and their inhabitants serve as an example by having undergone the punishment of eternal fire. They were true decedent of Adam in that they followed his path to eternal destruction. Hosea 6:7 “But they, like Adam, have violated the covenant; there they have betrayed Me.” Psalm 90:3 “You return mankind to the dust, saying, “Return, descendants of Adam.” Know this! I will come with thousands of Father’s holy ones to execute judgment on all, and to convict them of all their ungodly deeds that they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things ungodly sinners have said against our Creator, our Mother of love, Yahweh. I am Her vindicator. - Michael the Archangel

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
this was posted yesterday

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Existing thread with lots of replies is here

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Existing thread with lots of replies is here

Yes thank you, sorry - the Search function only really works 1/2 the time it seems...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

There are plenty of video's on youtube who show you the remains of Sodom and Gomorra. I've been there in 2007, it all turns to ass.. and you can see broomstone everywhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Do you realize the 5 cities spoken of in the Bible that were destroyed from heaven were not clustered together, but were spread out for over 100 miles bordering the eastern edge of Canaan and the Dead Sea?? And that meteors are not made of pure sulfur/brimstone??

The sulfur deposits found at the sites of these 5 cities is over 98% pure sulfur. Sulfur that pure doesn't exist naturally on Earth.

Sodom

edit on 28-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I know!
The whole riftvalley is full of signs through the Bible... even the place where Earth "eating" those people who where mumbling because they left Egypt.

top topics

join