It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe ATS???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Humans are like cattle in a pen. Alien entities occasionally harvest a person but mainly they are breeding us for the Loosh we provide. They like it! A lot!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightstalker44

I'm sure they have the best cameras. they are probably more aware of what's going on more that any Earth government does. Try to imagine how advanced their surveillance equipment could be.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If they do have a camera on Earth, then where do you think it would be? Hidden in a animal? or is it underground like a submerine, or would it be exactly like a rover in the unexplored forest and they dont even know that we are here.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I believe that they are here.Not to help us or invade us ,they just keep an eye on us and make sure that we won't destroy the universe the same way we are destroying our planet.
And that is the main reason that humans won't be allowed to leave the earth-moon system any time soon.

If there is an aliance as another poster suggested we are definetely NOT in.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe many in this lil universe are lost and trying to find the way....
Be well

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightstalker44

It's on the moon. Watching everything we do

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think there is definately life elsewhwre in the universe purely by probability when you consider how big it is and how many stars it contains.

It seems too coincidental that ufo activity etc took off around the time we started using nuclear weapons, I think other civilisations sort of did the double take and said "holy **** the kids have found the matches"

They're probably just keeping an eye on us. They can see as we can, that we are capable of greatness but we're not nearly ready to join them due to our entire civilisation being so divided. Think of it this way;

Even travelloint to another country is dangerous in some parts of the world and anyone in their right mind knows not to interfere with things like that. If we can rise out of this technological adolescence and unite as a species then I think it's entirely possible that we'll be contacted.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think we are being observed and have been for a very long time. I don't trust most of the videos out these days, because it's getting so easy to fake a sighting. We know our planet is the only one like it for light years in any direction, so maybe we're a refueling stop, and what we see are the military and scientists. What infuriates me is the fakers, money grubbers and attention seekers who claim to be channeling aliens. This so called Galactic Brotherhood of Light makes me sick. Lightbringers? Pathetic attention seekers.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If there would ever be any contact I don't think "they" will handle over some nice technologies we can't even understand. Why would a more advanced civilization give "machines" to less advanced civis? To me that makes no sense... It's like giving some bushmen a harvest machine with GPS functions. They simply wouldn't know how to use it so the question itself (of giving technologies to less advanced people) is senseless, just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

they just keep an eye on us and make sure that we won't destroy the universe the same way we are destroying our planet.

Then why cant they help us save our own planet?! I dont want earth to die, unless its natural...like the sun turning into a red giant in a few million billion years!..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We were created by aliens with all the different aliens' DNA and the base animal of the primate DNA so all the different aliens can reincarnate into our bodies .
The global elite tries to keep control while the galactic elite is really the ones in control. They've been doing this game even long before humans were first created hundreds of thousands of years ago. The aliens' brains are super superior to human brains(primate type brains).
Most humans are sheeple and easily distracted and so they occupy there low level brains with school, careers, social things, technology, sports, politics, etc. so they all fail to find out about the important things that is really going on that effect the whole planet and possibly their own future survival.
2012 will bring a global disaster and then what's left of the planet, the global elite will try to control as a world government.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We could just be another species' science experiment. Can't you just see a professor telling his students to break into groups, assigning a planet to each group, and telling them to figure out how to make intelligent life work on this one.
Mix a little Alien DNA with the native life (in their image). Test their ability to be free thinkers (apple in the garden). Holding our hand when we were a young species (talking bush, commandments, miracles). I know I'm just ranting, but sometimes you have to stop and think, we consider ourselves important, but on a universal level, we have no IDEA!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

We could just be another species' science experiment.

What kind of Super Smart type of Aliens can assign projects like that
If they can just use planets as Science projects like that imagine what they can do negatively. Anyways if i handed in a entire planet with life forms on it as my project I better get a A .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It seems too coincidental that ufo activity etc took off around the time we started using nuclear weapons, I think other civilisations sort of did the double take and said "holy **** the kids have found the matches"
reply to post by Titor86

It does seem that they really took notice of us after we dropped the bomb. Lots of reports of UFOs around missile sites. I wonder if they would stop us from destroying ourselves??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I think we are being observed and have been for a very long time. I don't trust most of the videos out these days, because it's getting so easy to fake a sighting. We know our planet is the only one like it for light years in any direction, so maybe we're a refueling stop, and what we see are the military and scientists. What infuriates me is the fakers, money grubbers and attention seekers who claim to be channeling aliens. This so called Galactic Brotherhood of Light makes me sick. Lightbringers? Pathetic attention seekers.

I completely agree with everything you said. Star for you.

I pretty much see nothing but fakes these days. Every once in a while I'll see a video that makes me go hmmm. but who knows these days

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't have much in the way of solid theories as to what is going on with this subject.

The only solid beliefs I have on the conspiracy is that extraterrestrials are coming here to this planet and they and our governments are covering it up likely for decades or longer. Therefore I do not trust our governments or extraterrestrials. I've seen enough to come to the conclusion that this is a fact of our lives at all times and there really is a maddeningly large conspiracy. Which makes our daily lives ignoring it farcical.

Everything else from human abductions, men in black, or any of the other myriad of claims made over the years I read but do not hold as any real truth to the subject until the conspiracy finally breaks open and the details as to what has been going on are laid bare.

I do think the conspiracy will break open at some point either within our own lifetimes or shortly afterward. It can't go on forever. When the conspiracy finally does collapse the perceptions we currently have on reality are going to change radically. I sort-of see the conspiracy similarly to how the people of North Korea live with the rest of the world cut off from them. Its an imperfect system the North Koreans live under that could fall apart at any minute and I feel this conspiracy is on the same grounds. Ready to fall apart yet stubbornly hanging on.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I believe in the possibility, but not (yet) the reality.

I think that there is a lot of compelling suggestive evidence for alien visitation and that to dismiss it off-hand because there is no irrefutable evidence of it would be a mistake. That said however, believing in something in your heart is quite different to knowing something in your head, and I would have to admit that one of the reasons that I believe that there is something to the UFO phenomena is because the subject excites my imagination; part of me wants there to be something to it.

I'll of course accept the reality if and when the evidence is there that makes it impossible to deny. I don't think we have that evidence yet, but I am by no means across everything on this subject. There is much to learn...

-Chris.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is the kinda thing that should get more funding other then war. If there's terrorists get abducted by Aliens it would get all the funding it wanted.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I've seen enough to come to the conclusion that this is a fact of our lives at all times and there really is a maddeningly large conspiracy. Which makes our daily lives ignoring it farcical.
reply to post by Frith

Agreed, and is also why the secret has been easy to keep. It's so huge that to most people it's simply unbelievable.

<< 1   >>

join