It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe ATS???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just want to start a thread that ATS members can share what they believe is really going on with the alien conspiracy. I don't care how far fetched your theories may be, I want to hear them all, along with the reasons behind your theories.

What I believe changes from time to time. I do think most definitely that Aliens are visiting us on a regular basis and have been doing so for a long time. Perhaps even before recorded history. I believe there is strong evidence to suggest that Alien visitation has had a major influence on world religions, past and present. I think there is also evidence that suggests that there might have even been wars fought in space over us.

I think that the PTB know about what's going on and I believe the reason that there has been such a strong push to establish a real world government is because the Aliens will not have direct relations with our world until a World governing body is established. Think of it as a prerequisite for membership into the galactic family.

I believe that EBE'S adhere to a set of universal laws that prohibit them from taking any actions that would directly affect our civilizations natural progression. That is not to say that there might be races that don't adhere to the established laws placed upon them and secretly work alongside certain world governments.

I think that it is possible that we humans might not be a native species to this planet. Whether we were planted here or are a result of genetic manipulation of a native species is entirely speculative on my part. The fact remains that we bare little resemblance to any primates and we are most definitely out of balance with this planet.

This seems sufficient to start off with. I will share more with ATS members if this thread takes off.

Hope to hear many interesting theories.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think there waiting for us to sort out our planet!!!

When we can learn to live peacefully among each other, come to agreements on religion and dismantle all the nukes I think they will make themselves known to us and hopefully share some of their technology with us to improve all our standard of living.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I think all the aliens have heard of us but they want to stay away. Like they've been giving us weapons, technology, etc. for centuries and we miss use it. But there might be a liberal race out there waiting for us to use it right. Maybe a family is having a conversation is going on right now about giving us the power to travel across space...But the wife says "No! every time we do that they blow s**t up!"...That's just the way i think

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Credero ergo sum........
I believe therefore I am.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I believe that Aliens where here for a long time, but the government has a deal with them to be kept secret with the government, and only the government so that they can have more technology then the next government. I have been reading online and even saw a show about it on the discovery channel yesterday that the Germans might of used alien technology for WWII. But until i see one myself or on the news il never be sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know, if UFOs aren't something we (the human race) concocted I'd have to say that, judging by their behavior thus far from what I've read, they are probably just observing the planet and its many fascinating habitats.

The fact that we shoot at them probably would upset them naturally, but why would they need to attack us when they have relativity on their side?

If they are in fact something from out there, a simple zoom home and back and guess what - we're not riding horses anymore!

I know, that's taking it to the extreme, and was simply meant in jest - more likely than not if UFOs aren't from Earth, they would probably have a base of operations set up somewhere in our solar system or out hiding in an asteroid field somewhere and they are just waiting for a checkmate to present itself.

Hopefully we'll find out one way or the other before we're too old or too dead to care.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I believe life exists elsewhere, at the least somewhere in the universe, because the probability seems almost guaranteed to me, considering the size of the universe.

I do not believe believe aliens have visited, or are visiting, Earth because I have seen little evidence suggesting it and hardly any irrefutable evidence proving it.

I also reject, as anyone with critical thinking skills would, the notion that it is incumbent on naysayers to prove that aliens (or whatever) don't exist. And that seems to be the major argument the "pro-ET" movement uses these days in all of these threads.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I agree, but I think it will be a long time before we sort our stuff out. I think our violence bothers them. Why would they want to have anything to do with us when we kill eachother for greed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Naysayers don't need to prove anything to me. I've seen a flying disk up close and I don't need anyone to prove to me that what I saw was real and not of this planet. It's unfortunate that a person can't share an experience like that with others without being labeled a liar or crazy. If only you could see what I saw. But I completely understand your stance. Seeing is believing and if you've never seen anything like that, why would you believe? I wouldn't.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Darkmask because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some groups are ***king around with us, other groups want to help, then other groups are just watching, seeing what happens. Some will help if need be, others won't help at all, no matter what. It could be how things really are, or it could all be the same species pretending to be different groups, so that we can learn how to adapt to being a cosmic species ourselves.

Either that, or we're all a bunch of nutcases that Carl Jung would have a field day with, almost completely unaware of how our minds work, creating our own UFO's so that our conscious minds remember that there's still a ton of work ahead of us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I agree with you and I forgot to note in my post that, like Mulder, I want to believe ... and I will believe when I know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What if they have a camera here on Earth like Earth has a camera on Mars, and there just watching our every move. Not for anything hostile, but there's always the possibility. What do you think the odds of that could be?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I also believe many different types of Aliens are here and they all have their own agenda.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What is going on with "the alien conspiracy?" You first have to be sure there are aliens. A consensus of scientists at Harvard back in '09, agreed that the universe is young and intelligent life in it is so rare, that only we might be IT. So far.
I know, like the movie Contact says, what a "waste of space", but when I know how much corporate tax dodged $$$ sits in Swiss bank vaults instead of my checking account, what a terrible awful waste of space (on both ends.)
Unfair!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The possibility of Intelligent life is HUGE! Almost to believe that we don't need to see it to believe it. Now the odds of them actually here at earth already, that's a different story.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightstalker44

Where ever there is life, the potential for intelligent life exists. Our knowledge of the universe is very limited to say the least. I think in time we will discover that the universe is organic in nature and life is abundant. Imagine that an intelligent species evolved from the dinosaurs. They could have had thousands if not millions of years to develop their technology. I'm not saying this happened just using it as an example. So yes the universe is relatively young in cosmic terms but plenty of time has passed for intelligent, star traveling species to have developed.

Sorry, this was a reply to simone50m

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
reply to post by Hitoshura

I also believe many different types of Aliens are here and I also believe they all have their own agenda.

There's an alliance. I know you get the eager believers thinking it's like Star Trek, etc, but there's definitely an alliance.

And if things turn out alright we'll be part of it one day.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As for alien visitations, it's possible, but I have yet to see any evidence of them which I find persuasive. I believe the very few craft sightings which can't be explained are likely to be black ops. I think there's a good chance the whole alien thing was invented by conspirators as a misdirection and disinformation tactic.

I do believe there is other intelligent life in the universe. I'm afraid we haven't met them because interstellar communication is basically impossible. It's a sad idea and one I hope turns out to be wrong. I take into account that it's possible they are here, but take a form we can't perceive directly. This could also easily be true for any number of terrestrial creatures. I believe very much in empiricism, but it has inherent limits.

All that said, I enjoy reading the theories and contemplations of people who do believe, and I look at any remotely credible evidence presented with the hope that it will stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Everything I believe can be summed up by my signature.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Thanx for your contribution.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join