It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HOAX) We have another video of a UFO in Jerusalem, but this time during the day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That video was HORRIBLE..

Why

I sat there listening to some ignorant cretin chewing cud in his mouth, the sound of chewing gum being chewed on microphone is even more annoying than in real life..

Nice cg tho...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Loved the gum chewing NOT. Good video and sonic boom at the end very good. Pity they didn't leave a one second gap between boom and flash ,then would have been harder to debunk. Edit to add... there is a slight gap between flash ufo leaving and boom. Is this the reason that this is in the hoax bin already? Maybe time to fish it out. Not saying its real but surely cant be labeled a hoax until proper unequivocal evidence has been produced.
edit on 29-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

They must have learned their lesson from that Haiti video, lol. Anybody with half a brain knew it was fake without even regarding the video technicalities itself. But it was good for business, so it was allowed to go on for pages upon pages. Was beyond belief in my opinion, that anyone could seriously discuss it, and I re-read that thread once a month to remind myself of the mindset that we are dealing with when discussing this subject.. Maybe they are turning over a new leaf?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Pity they didn't leave a one second gap between boom and flash ,then would have been harder to debunk.

No it would not have. Not at all. One doesn't even need to spend significant time on the actual video content itself before ruling it out by the myriad simple things that anyone who commands the ability to use basic reason should be able to understand.

Only, and it only, the facts surrounding such a case are worthy enough to consider, and pass the sniff test, then waste your time with the video itself. And this one REEEEEKKKKKKSSSSS.

Although, things like this are a good litmus test for the community. You know right off that bat who actually views things like this using reason and rational thinking, then you also get to see who view things like this independant of reality (either willingly or through personal ignorance of various things.)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join