It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I personally believe that Iran is behind organizing all these protests in order to build a large nat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think they tipped their hand today by releasing that video that states their version of the messiah's arrival is near.
Drudgereport.com

I believe that Iran is responsible for organizing all these middle east protests. I think we are seeing a United Islamic Extremists nation (and a very Powerful one) being built right in front of our eyes. And I think we are HELPING unwittingly by supporting the rebels in Libya.

It just has been so obvious to me. Look at a map of the middle east. I think Syria wasn't going along so they decided they needed a regime change. I have nothing to support this but it seems so obvious. I think this video also tells us that Iran has nuclear weapons. Reportedly they have an ICBM that can reach the eastern sea board. I've heard that they don't have the technology to build a nuke to fit on that missile but I wonder if they would pretty much declare war on all non believers by releasing such a video if they weren't holding an Ace of spades. Just a theory I have. I wondered with the the intelligent people on here if anyone could prove or disprove this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
iran had their own proteste recently so this seems a bit of a strage thing for them to have started.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i think the U.S and U.K are there for oil.

i think the cia went there to rile the people up and start protesting so the u.s and uk governments could get gadaffi out and take the resources such as oil.....do u know that the u.s has the largest oil reserves in the world? i think the us government knows or forsees some major catastrophy happening wether it be natural or man made ie ww3, and to ensure the continuation of the us, they have all this oil reserves which the have basically stolen from iraq, yemen etc.....bigger picture

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That's a good point but look how easily they crushed it and then look at the troubles Syria's having. Plus that could have resulted in their opposition in that country seeing the attention all the other protester's received.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We haven't bought oil there since 1986. We get most of our oil from Canada and Saudi Arabia. The US nor the UK got any oil from Iraq. So that theory is unlikely. But a common thought. everybody thinks that. The US pays more for Oil in Iraq than they do in they're own country.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

they stole the oil from iraq lol while they were bombing the crap out the place they were stealing thousands of barrells of oil.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

I disagree. Despite the fact that the authenticity of the quote below is disputed (some say is no proof was from 1800's between Pike & Mazzini - regardless, the book it appeared in first printed in 1933, I believe), this section is quite telling. Apparently, SOMEONE a bit higher up than the Iranian government, in 1933 at the latest, that there would be a 3rd world-conflict involving Islam (and eventually judaism). Roll out the usual suspects!

BTW, I'd like any more thoughts of information that other might have on this if I've missed something, thanks:

'"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." ' - Occult Theocrasy, Edith Starr Miller

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is not Iran or America or Israel whos behind the uprise all over the region. It is the people, and to be honest they have all the rights to do so. look at the conditions they live in. I would like to note that this is islamic prophecy being fulfilled without the average guy on the road realising. june/july we might see the sufyani take control over syria

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
just a few pages and stuff regarding the theft of oil by the u.s from basra....

www.thehollywoodliberal.com...

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

www.time.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
they charge iraq a crazy high price for freeing them from saddam, and then ask for payment in oil.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Iran couldn't organize a bake sale.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Who's the Sufyani?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

In the United States we have accounting 100000 to 300000 barrels of oil just can't just appear for us to buy. The US is very picky about where their oil comes from.Remember Enron? There has to be a paper trail. It's all based on debit and credit systems.

The only legitimate source you had was the third and in it They claim it's being stolen and smuggled to arm the Islamic militants.

Having been in Iraq if it's not bolted down they steal it and then try to sell it back to you. Which we knowingly buy and pay them to put it back. They are hardly victims. I invite you to visit the place sometime. In 48 hours your views of the world would change.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
the TPTB is behind the riots and protests in these countries, each country is falling like a domino.

You cannot blame one country for this mess as it is all planned out and is happening by design, not by chance.

Pay the right people the right money and they will get people to follow.
get the media to cover what you want them to show and your country follows.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well see what your thoughts are about this. This man was a member if Iran's Revolutionary guards. I persoanlly have no interest in a religious war. However some people believe unless your a member of Islam you have to be killed. I can't understand how people don't get that. Check out the link.

www.cbn.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Libya and Iraq for oil?

Seriously...why would the US (which has very shrewd business people) pay more to destroy a country than what its oil is worth, if they were there for oil?

Would have been cheaper to pay them to build more rigs and just buy it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
reply to post by RizeorDie

Who's the Sufyani?

He will start an uprise in syria and declare war. he is a well known figure and all hadiths are leading to the same conclusion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That is happening as we speak their entire "cabinet " resigned today. MSM today is also saying that hard line Islamic s attacked a liquor store and a coffee shop because they refused to close it and are making the women wear the traditional veils. They threatened to throw acid on the faces on the ones that refuse to comply. That is just awful I AM POSITIVE this is NOT what the Egyptian Youths had in mind when they started protesting. They were used and now just being tossed aside.

top topics

join