It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone publishes graphic photos and videos from notorious Afghan 'kill team'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtf1is1happening
reply to post by brewing

Wow way to sidestep the question with finesse. You're not unintelligent, only when it comes to thinking for yourself you choose to turn your brain 'off'. What a perfect little military dog you are
The shareholders you fight for love your type as much as they love laughing at you risking your life for nothing.
edit on 30-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

Well...if you feel that way fine. Like i said...I've been in 29 years and you aren't the first to tell me this. And to be honest, it's good to have people like you around. Your stance..however distorted I think it may be...keeps us in the the military, the police, and elected officials all in check for the most part...there's no denying that. It would be nice if some of you folks were a little more respectful of other's opinions that differ from yours but I look at the good that comes out of it along with the bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
Imagine how hard Adjusting to Normal Life is gonna be for these guys who been at War 5-10 Years!

Make Em Killing Machines then you think it can be turned off like a switch?

We've been at war since 2001. Thousand and thousands of them are already out and have been for quite some time. I can't think of any that have gone off the deep end. Wish I could say that for the rest of our civilian population.

Now that i think of it...the Muslim Army Major from Fort Hood lost his all marbles but he was still active duty when he did. Remarkable thing...he never deployed...ever! Let me foot stomp that because he now can't....he never deployed!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Animals usually only kill for food to survive....only humans kill for the sake of killing.

Sorry, but had to say something. I have been hearing people pull this line all the time, and it is a complete fallacy.

Funny that you have a cat avatar, do you own a cat? If you pay attention, or if your cat ever gets out and is given an opportunity to hunt, you will see that your well fed cat enjoys hunting and killing immensely. The cat isn't killing for food, it is well fed, it is killing for the pleasure of the hunt. All predators enjoy the hunt, and the kill.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

who ever did this isn't a human being but a devil. he should be punished asap. There is no difference between human and an animal nowadays. in fact animals are more kind than this kind of heartless bastards.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And here it is again....
"Help us , help us! The Arab League.."Please help Libya!" Literally, next day after we have helped Libya, "Ehhh, we are not so sure about this helping Libya thing. We can no longer support you on this matter."

Does that mean a country has to put up with soldiers who are criminals? Absolutely not. They must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That said, for those of you from countries who do not help or send a minor percentage of the troops we do...so easy from the armchair, of course your armies are perfect. They do no do anything.

But once again, international media calling for the President of the United States to come forth and stop a slaughter of Libyan youth. President opens a dialogue with NATO and NATO says they will support the UN resolution because of the United States and only with the United States.

Really you all need to take a memory course this happened two weeks ago, but is the same model over and over again.

USA damned if we do, damned if we don't. Heroes in Libya, Satan on ATS and around the world. Must be great to be so self righteous from the TV room, be careful, don't drop the remote, it might wake you up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Calling B.S.
I call B. S. on Rolling Stone. Actually, a reporter that was embedded with the 5/2 Stryker Brigade Combat Team does as well. Rolling Stone, just like every other news agency has their own agenda and that is to make money.

edit on 31-3-2011 by gixxerblade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
Here we go again. The commies are showing who they are again.

In a last ditch (FAILING) effort in the war on America the propagandists are jumping on the old "baby killer" accusation.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: Forgot important word

can't wait until you're put in a concentration camp ass raped the baked in an oven

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Can't wait until karma bites the US military in their arse in the form of a hot slug ripping through them

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join