It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think ATS member stats would reveal ' awakening'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
People talk about a huge awakening in the process, as ATS is a means of giving and receiving information
Would it not be right to say, an increase of users over say 50 months, would be because of increased interested on the subjects we discuss, not increasing computer technology, or means to use a computer as 50 months is a relatively short time, do you think these stats are available?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Are you referring to the site statistics under the info area below? Yes there is a big increase in new members. And yes I'd say more and more people are waking up to the lies on TV. Everytime they broadcast something daft, like "Fireworks are responsible for all the bird deaths", a new person sees through their lies and wakes up to sites like ATS.
edit on 28-3-2011 by DanUKphd because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Not everyone is on ATS because they are 'awake'; not everyone on here believes in the NWO/illuminati/whatever you want to call them

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by holtdani

Not everyone is on ATS because they are 'awake'; not everyone on here believes in the NWO/illuminati/whatever you want to call them

No, waking up to lies, the fact the world is run by money, the truth behind what we get told, peoples real agendas.
People are waking up, thinking for themselves looking into the facts and making conclusions, not being lead by the crowd of sheep that is getting smaller and smaller, still under influence of the small few, people guiding themselves and not being guided.
I didnt see the stats, im glad this also shows it is happening

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Using terms like "awake" is the first clue that one isn't in the state of being that which that term points to, as no realized being would ever describe themselves as "awakened" and for that matter, they wouldn't call themselves "realized" either. Adding more information never awakened anyone for we were all awake before we started adding information in the first place. Nope, increased membership do not reveal awakening, just people moving to another room in the mansion that is their self imposed mental prison, thinking that by doing so they are awake and free of it. But it's a start, the more dead ends we find the more likely we are to realize that truth is found within rather than without. Perhaps the stats reveal that an increased number of people are drawing neared to this uncomfortable yet inevitable awareness. I doubt it though, most people's minds spend the vast majority of their time avoiding the truth by swimming in information. Some only grasp life as their last breath nears, most keep coming back over and over.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
Are you referring to the site statistics under the info area below? Yes there is a big increase in new members. And yes I'd say more and more people are waking up to the lies on TV. Everytime they broadcast something daft, like "Fireworks are responsible for all the bird deaths", a new person sees through their lies and wakes up to sites like ATS.
edit on 28-3-2011 by DanUKphd because: spelling mistake

Bird deaths in Bebe.
Yeah,that's when I really started to distrust the media.
Not that I really trusted them before with all their political rhetoric
BS.
Have I awaken?
Maybe,but not to the level as some here on ATS have.
But,because of ATS,I have begun the path towards that,
like a newborn baby,opening my eyes for the first time
and finally seeing the light.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think the gap has closed between those who are waking and those that still sleep. Only problem is those still sleeping ,roll over , mumble and tell the rest to go back to sleep .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well the reason I have just joined is that I just feel something in my bones about our planet that isnt right. Maybe its some deep down animal instinct from our primal days but there just feels like something is going on. I felt this before I found this place so these feelinsg havent been conditioned into me by reading things on this site.

I have always known the news feed is what we want to hear and the majority accepts it as gospel which gets on my nerves because if you suggest an alternative angle you just get laughed off. Also I am a big believer in Illuminati, specially whithin the music industry where I believe it is most present.

new topics

top topics

join