It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Just a jabbering giant head that people watch for entertainment.

I would still rather at least hear what he has to say politically than the politicians we have in office currently and who keep screwing everything up.

As far as I'm concerned every politician we have now needs to be voted out and we need to re pick the whole lot.
Trump might not be the right guy for the job, but at least he hasn't been in office and messed up.
I want to at least hear him out, hear anyone out who isn't in office.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

That is a healthy attitude. We can do better than the politicians we have in office, Pres. Obama included. Unfortunately every election comes down choosing amongst the choices we are handed.

I want better choices, more political parties...and a system that allows for good people to run, but the present climate? Where people go bonkers, lie, smear, distort the truth and accues folks of being terrorists? Anyone who is honest and genuinely concerned about the real issues we have as country would have no interest in running for office.

My biggest issue with birthers is not that I think Pres. Obama is some second comming of Christ...I want a better POTUS....lord knows we can do better.....my issue is that as long as the lunatic fringe keeps up this nonsense the tabloid hungry country doesn't focus on real issues and good people want nothing to do with politics that invlove these kinds of dishonest debates....which I think is a large part of the far rights strategy. If they lack answers, change the subject, rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let Trump use this for publicity, the last thing we need is for him to "leak" a sex tape like every other celebrity

Seriously, if he was going to run for president, I don't think this is where he would start. Why now, and why 2 years into Obama being in office?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama is a total 110% FRAUD!!!!!Bogus Obama Birth Certificate:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
From Obamas own mouth:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump is now sending investigators to HI to do a little digging. Let's just hope none of them get silenced in the process. Trump has the funds to do a proper investigation.

Who's your real daddy Obama??

Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

The business mogul, who in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll is tied for second place among potential presidential candidates, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.

"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Follow the scent!!
edit on 7-4-2011 by jibeho because: clarity

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Seriously if this is the best that 'The Donald' can come up with he really needs to stay out of politics, focus on getting richer and stick with entertainment.

He could ruin himself with this foolishness.

There are far more important issues than the "birther" movement.

Besides, Obama and his handlers are not stupid... They have all of the proof required but keep it concealed at great expense for one reason.. And that will be painfully evident when the time comes.

Simple strategy, let your opposition gain as much ground as possible with this issue... Then destroy them with the undeniable proof.

Good luck Mr. Trump.

Anyone getting the feeling that I may have been right here yet?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
From Obamas own mouth:

www.youtube.com...

PLEASE tell me you know that first clip in the video is a spoof called "Birthers' Delight - Part 1."

PLEASE!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by whitewave
From Obamas own mouth:

www.youtube.com...

PLEASE tell me you know that first clip in the video is a spoof called "Birthers' Delight - Part 1."

PLEASE!

This is just one of the problems with birthers, they believe anything they read or watch on the interweb as long as it is attacking Obama.
However anything that they read on the net pointing out how silly their conspiracy theory is is obviously wrong!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
I am loving it!! I am sure as you all know that I am a self proclaimed "birther" who has had to sit and respond to ridicule after ridicule. I am just waiting for the "official" word that he declares that he is a fraud. This is not going to go away and trust me he and all involved will pay dearly for the crime they have committed. They better hide when it does. Every dog has there day and ours is coming!!!

Found this gem in the 20+ pages of this thread. Trump fail, birther fail, GOP epic fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

This is not going to go away and trust me he and all involved will pay dearly for the crime they have committed. They better hide when it does.
As some unstable people will go on a psychopathic rampage dealing out justice! If you think the DC shooter was bad, Oh Boy! It scares me!
edit on 4/27/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by crudos

This is not going to go away and trust me he and all involved will pay dearly for the crime they have committed. They better hide when it does.
As some unstable people will go on a psychopathic rampage dealing out justice! If you think the DC shooter was bad, Oh Boy! It scares me!
edit on 4/27/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

You scare me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

I am sorry if I scare you, I am only trying to point out that this needs to be settled in a court of law! ignoring thousands of people who honestly believe that there is something going on, only invites problems! People deserve redress regardless whether there is something dishonest going on or not. It is the perception that matters. If the people bring forth a case it should be heard and investigated, not ignored. After all if there is nothing sinister going on then why would one worry?

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join