It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by yeahright

And as far as I've been able to find out Hawaii gives the COLB to those not born in the state according to Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child. (b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate. (c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

Old, debunked, endlessly scrutinized passage.

This law was intended for adopted children....and even then the birth certificate, while issued in Hawaii would list the actual place of birth. It is possible to have a Hawaiin birth certificate if you were born in Hawaii, but the certificate, by law, would list your country of birth.

President Obama's certificate lists his place of birth as Honolulu on the island of Oahu.

Are birthers back to recycling debunked material already? Can't they at least mock up another forged certificate to keep things fresh.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would just like to know how "birthers" dismiss the newspaper birth announcements. I think that is pretty solid evidence he was born in Honolulu...but somehow, I doubt anything would please the birthers, their pride has been hurt and their is no going back on these silly, petty accusations.

I am starting to think that even if Obama were to show up on their doorstep with the original in hand...they would be unable to read it anyways.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Seriously if this is the best that 'The Donald' can come up with he really needs to stay out of politics, focus on getting richer and stick with entertainment.

He could ruin himself with this foolishness.

Oh, so you've seen Obama's long-form birth certificate. Well for everyone else who has not we all have that question in our heads of what the truth is on the matter. Most people think honesty is important.

I'm pretty sure the focus of Trump's political beliefs isn't on Obama's birth certificate though you can list off all his top priorities if you know really know any better as claimed.
edit on 29-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiste
I would just like to know how "birthers" dismiss the newspaper birth announcements.

The mental gymnastics required to maintain the state of denial in the face of the tonage of evidence debunking birther claims is mindboggling.

I honestly understand those comming fresh to the issue being potentially confused, but it is those that have been shown without a doubt that thier evidence is bunk and then return to post the same bunk again and again that confuse me.

I will let people come to thier own conclusions as to what motivates those folks to continue to champion evidence they know to be false.

BTW - I classify Trump as just a general idiot who is new to the issue as evidenced by how he proudly posted a souvenir birth certificate that wouldn't even be credible with the DMV.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

In order to "call someone out" as Trump *attempts* to do:
One must 1st master the art of calling out HIMSELF foremost while
HE has also YET to produce a legitimate and lawfully recognizable Birth record...

While it should not matter and I do agree...
The media has the power to dissipate the true nature and meaning of what is at stake here
when the "sheeple" are concerned.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

He is supposedly working on getting the real thing now.
Can't wait to see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Here it is:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/29/donald-trump-birth-certif_n_842141.html

and with that, Trump has commited political suicide. It is the same one as the online Obama birth certificate...this is just too funny.

I would like to be his apprentice, give me a couple of years and the company would be owned by me...he isn't coming across as a very smart or savvy man.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Tiste because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

#1 Obama was never properly Vetted by Congress...if you don't know what that means i suggest you look it up! #2 Just because he is president doesn't mean he don't have to answer to the American people.when it comes to his eligibility being questioned #3 Don't you think if people were questioning such an important document to the qualifications of being president you would just show the damn thing to shut everyone mouths once in for all?

If i was president and i had everyone stating something as important as that as being false...i would just show it to rub it in their darn faces!! Think about it...common sense!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I can't either!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

Actually, that's the long form. See it Here

I was hoping he'd release the short form... I was going to have a field day with it. But the signature on this new one does look a little strange... Almost like someone erased it and filled it in... Strange.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Tiste

Actually, that's the long form. See it Here

I was hoping he'd release the short form... I was going to have a field day with it. But the signature on this new one does look a little strange... Almost like someone erased it and filled it in... Strange.

Yes, there is a birther in every crowd.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The newspaper announcement of his birth was really it for me .. unless he owns a time machine and went back to publish the announcement of his birth it's pretty damning to the birther movement to have his certificate ( short form or NOT ) along with the newspaper announcement .. to be crying for the long form after that is pretty much pathetic..

Maybe there was another man with his same name, born in the same town on the same day at the same time? nah I don't think so ..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

After Trump posted the souviner birth certificate he tried again...here it is..

abcnews.go.com...

Now...First off...his Mother was born in Scotland...when did she immigrate? Did she officially renounce her Scottish citizenship? Cuz otherwise that means he might have been born HALF-SCOTTISH...Not fully American, any birther will tell you that both your parents need to have been born here.

If he is elected it will only be a matter of days until all Americans are required to speak with a Scottish Accent and our children will be required to wear kilts to school.

Secondly...the hospital where he was born? They even have a wing of the hospital dedicated to Trump becuase he has given them so much money...seriously...everyone knows he bought them off to forge his birth records. Trump was born in Scotland...his mother was named MacLeod...anyone remember the Movie Highlander?...we are dealing with a supernatural immortal Scottish agenda here..it explains alot.

I even heard that an anonymous hospital employee is saying the same but won't go public for fear of his life.

...actually I take it all back...I zoomed in on his certificate and wow is it just all blocky letters with these pixel looking things...no way it was a typewriter....so obviously made on photoshop and I should know becuase I have a PHD in photoshop imagery.

I will be back with more PROOF once I find out more about the clan MacLeod...I might rent the dvds.
edit on 29-3-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Obama needs to answer this one way or the other. If he is eligable, produce the evidence and be done with it. The longer it goes on, the worse it looks for him. And just because he is president doesn't mean he is above the law. He can still be tried after he is out of office. It just depends on the will of the people if the want it done.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The President has no reason to respond to Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump will do anything for attention and he seems to be getting it regarding his statements about the birth certificate. His one statement of "if you're not born in the United States, you cannot be president" is misspoken. John McCain wasn't born in the United States, but his parents were U.S. citizens. The President's mother was a U.S. citizen so it doesn't matter where he was born. Addressing the President as "this guy" is disrespectful.

Mr. Trump is not a serious candidate for the presidency. He is making a bigger fool of himself than he already has proven to be. Mr. Trump caused many poor people to be displaced from their homes because of his greed. He is an adulterer. He has no class.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
#1 Obama was never properly Vetted by Congress...if you don't know what that means i suggest you look it up!

I'm not sure you know what it means. "Properly" vetted on whose authority? Where is the legal requirement, or obligational authority, for Congress to vet candidates for president?

I'm not picking on you. What I'm attempting to do is point out a big, giant gaping hole in the process that no one in Washington appears to want to address. Everyone "assumes" this or that is being done and there's actual authority to do it.

Guess what?

There isn't.

No, what people look at is someone like Trump saying things that are flat incorrect and people jumping on that bandwagon.

At this point, the parties do their own vetting for presidential candidates. We generally sort of assume the press will do the rest, in their role as "the fourth estate".

Surprise.

It's a little difficult to see where we need to be, much less how to get there, when apparently no one knows where the hell we are.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Good post BUT...

Lest we forget?

'Common Sense' is NOT common!

The fact is: it will take EACH and every one of us, not to fight, yell, riot and become a crazed nation
bent on a blood lust for disclosure: but legitimate proof seeking with assertiveness, a touch of humility
but a resolute perseverance UNTIL we get *answers* that only WE the people "deem" satisfactory.

If I were president? (for one I'd be dead real quick) but I would:

invoke an unprecedented executive order firing ALL of congressmen, state and local politicians
and hold REAL elections counted ONLY by We the people, then recounted by different
people, then recount them again on live TV for all to see.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

His parents were not United States citizens; that is why he could never be president. Is it that hard to figure all of this out?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Obama is different in many ways, and this why his past is so questionable, because surely, surely this man can't be american! He is biracial! He's got a muslim father with an islamic middle name!

Who said he's not American because of his past and current associations, middle name, or race? Why is it you seem to be one of the only ones that ever bring the man's race into it? You don't see the birthers screaming race do you? Only his defenders use the race card or attack anyone's sources that may disagree. That I've seen anyway.

You feel you know more about other presidents, but you don't.

So now you know what I may or may not know about past presidents? Really? I love how you "think" you know the education level of every poster who disagrees with you. And of course you always believe it to be lower than yours.

See here, this is another assumption. The FBI or CIA only did a backround check on Palin. This is one of those big assumptions that birthers and other conspiracy theorists carry around, it has absolutely no source or evidence behind it.

Did I say only Palin was checked out? No, I don't believe I did. Or is that one of your assumptions?

The law allowing foreign born children to receiver an Hawaiian birth certificate was put into place in 1981,

So, you're saying no one before 1981 was able to receive a COLB from Hawaii even though they were not born there?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The United States is FAR from United. It has become a group of wealthy elite that contrive and dispense your liberties. The only thing one can hope for now days is to not be in the cross hairs or too big of a dissatent, otherwise you will be eliminated. The collapse of the US is not far off, maybe one more administration before anachy breaks out. It's sad to leave a legacy of virtual slavery to your children and their children.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join