It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Betty and Barney Hill were an American married couple who claimed to have been abducted by extraterrestrials on September 19–20, 1961 only a month and a half after the O-man was born.

They were a mixed race couple, black man / white woman, in a day and age in which there were very few mixed race couples... except, of course, Mr. and Mrs. Obama.

Coincidence? I think not!

(I always love trying to make anything sound like a conspiracy theory.)

Ok... my only serious input on this thread is something that has been mentioned before but not often enough. Obama may be hiding his long for b.c. for reasons other than his citizenship... like maybe it was out of wedlock or something.... who knows. I think he is a bastard either way.

His dad pulled the whole baby-daddy thing on Barry way ahead of his time and split town right after the little messiah was born. Of course, his mom skipped town then too leaving our hero, the little messiah to be, to be raised by his white grandparents who never approved of the whole interacial thing anyhow. That must have monkeyed with his little mind quite a bit. Perhaps that's why he has so many mental issues. Maybe he is riddled with white guilt?

edit on 29-3-2011 by JonInMichigan because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Seems Mr Trump has a few things to answer for himself!

www.thesmokinggun.com...

As seen above, he provided the conservative web site with what he purports to be his birth certificate.

Except the document is not an official New York City birth certificate, but rather a document generated by Jamaica Hospital, where Trump’s mother Mary reportedly gave birth in June 1946. Official birth certificates are issued (and maintained) by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Office of Vital Records.

So, what is Trump trying to conceal?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Again with the source attacks

WND is hardly a credible source to reference from. It didn't matter if Trump really said this, WND is written by birthers among other rightwing conspiracy theorists.

Trump never asked Obama to pony up?? When you lead off with an attack on a legitimate source

Legitimate source? How?
WND seems disconnected as to what's going in the real world. Maybe you feel that Trump and his "show me your birth certificate" crusade may be of importance in their news, but it certainly is not main stream.

WND has been around since 1997 long before Obama ever surfaced as our President.

Who said WND came about when Obama became president? Where on earth did you get assumptio? And how does WND's age make it any less biased and partisan in it's articles? Is this how you rationalize? Oh so many questions.

They have always reported on the actions of sitting presidents.

Yep, like Kerry or even Clinton, WND is never too far to report the dirt. As for conservative presidents, well yep

Problem nowadays is that Obama is the target. I have yet to see the Obama camp publicly refute the research and reporting from WND. WND also employs a WH correspondent and secured a table at the White House Correspondence Association annual gala.

What research? All WND as done regarding the birther issue is do exactly what birthers do, make up random questions and speculate. Have they provided any relevant evidence to point to Obama being ineligible for the presidency? Maybe you can throw us one of their articles.

are taking your marching orders directly from the White House.

Oh goodness, I'm a disinformation agent now.

like WND simply because they want accountability from the WH and disagree with the policies.

accountability from the whitehouse? Like they did during the Bush administration right? I agree there want accountability when a liberal is in the whitehouse, I totally understand.

Now I must ask, how productive is the birther movement? And where is leading to? After 71 lawsuits and 13 failed birther laws, one has to wonder what cliff will it go off next?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Because he should have never been able to take office. Again, if he was truly born in the US then why not just show & tell? Why spend millions of tax payer dollars to avoid it?

Obama did show and tell, his birth certificate can be found on politifact along with his birth being verified by health director Fukino. If it was as easy for as to "show and tell" the birther conspiracy would have ended when he showed his in 2008. Now, releasing another original long form birth certificate for birthers to review? And we should trust that birthers will be able to work out whether it's authentic or not (since they don't trust Hawaiian officials). I hardly believe birthers are realiable over their claims.

As for spending millions, you are a christian right? So maybe you can provide us evidence that he spent millions to hide his birth certificate. Either provide a source or stop lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The birther movement is about as productive as the multimillion dollar several year investigation into whether or not Clinton got a blow job in the oval office.

In other words, "not at all."

Its a waste of our countries time, and a huge distraction from things that really matter, like the fact that we are attacking YET ANOTHER country for no good reason.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm English and have been deceived a far few times by leaders in my country.
I know this, if a Prime Minister said he was British and it turned out he couldn't prove it (which they all have to to even be in the running anyway over here).............. I would feel so fooking deceived that my trust level would get t the point 'What else about this dude is BS?'.
The public expect some BS, put up with a lot, there are some things which are a bridge too far. This might be one of them.

He could always just produce it, let Trump pay for a very deep investigation and verification and the millions he wastes on concealing it he could re-direct to.. of I don't know........... American people

edit on 29-3-2011 by Dhimmie because: Incomplete post

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

I love it!!!

Extreme sarcasm to follow:

Sound the alarm, Trump isn't a true American...what is he trying to hide! Oh my GOD!!! He must be the head of the NWO...no nurses have come forward, he must not be one of us. Does anyone remember Trump as a kid? I heard from someone, who saw a youtube video, that Trump was in India during his childhood learning Fascist-Marxism from Mahatma Hussein. I have never seen Trump play baseball, how un-American!

My daily rant...I am finished now.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie
I'm English and have been deceived a far few times by leaders in my country.
I know this, if a Prime Minister said he was British and it turned out he couldn't prove it (which they all have to to even be in the running anyway over here).............. I would feel so fooking deceived that my trust level would get t the point 'What else about this dude is BS?'.
The public expect some BS, put up with a lot, there are some things which are a bridge too far. This might be one of them.

He could always just produce it, let Trump pay for a very deep investigation and verification and the millions he wastes on concealing it he could re-direct to.. of I don't know........... American people

edit on 29-3-2011 by Dhimmie because: Incomplete post

Except...it was proven that he was born in Hawaii. and his birth certificate has been produced and verified.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Tiste because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiste
Except...it was proven that he was born in Hawaii.

A certificate of live birth from a state that didn't require the child being born there to receive said certificate is NOT proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lets say he does show his birth certificate,what does that prove? he's the president he could get a birth certificate that says anything by now so whats the point!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by yeahright

I'm aware of the requirements to be POTUS as set by the Constitution. What I'm saying is how this man was allowed to run with his questionable past.

Obama's past can be view by different people with different views. Obama is different in many ways, and this why his past is so questionable, because surely, surely this man can't be american! He is biracial! He's got a muslim father with an islamic middle name! This can't be true. From a line of presidents who were all in the same, this one looks out of place.... so his past is "questionable" obviously enough, regardless of whether he is carrying out the same agenda as other previous presidents.

You feel you know more about other presidents, but you don't. You take what you get from the media on the other presidents, and you choose to accept it or not.

Palin was only in as a VP and the FBI did a background check on her.

See here, this is another assumption. The FBI or CIA only did a backround check on Palin. This is one of those big assumptions that birthers and other conspiracy theorists carry around, it has absolutely no source or evidence behind it.

Hawaii gives the COLB to those not born in the state according to Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178

The law allowing foreign born children to receiver an Hawaiian birth certificate was put into place in 1981, nearly 20years after Obama's birth. What's more, those Hawaiian birth certificates contained the person's country of origin on it as stated by Fukino:
www.politifact.com...

As for Hawaii's law regarding children born outside of hospitals, it was no different to any other state with the same law. Required a signiture from a midwife and other witnesses along with an appearance in court.

2012 is looking to be another circus.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lot's of jobs, including mine in Kazakhstan (where I am currently) required me to show a birth cert as well as loads of other stuff which took months to sort out, the BC only took a week or so and cost far less than Obama is spending on concealment.
If I were Whoopi, I would also defend Barrack as it would feel pooh if the first black (50% white and 50% black but who's counting the numbers right!) president was shown to be a fraud. It would give real racists some ammo.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Jeeeezz, it would be so simple to be done with, but this way with a huge cloud of controversy over him (Obama) , it looks like there is a cover-up or omission of key information by design. Simply put... if he has a birth certificate and its sufficient to determine he is and was a citizen, thats all we need. To refuse to show it is to arouse suspision that none exists. If it is found that he is not qualified to serve, then all involved in covering it up or those guilty of purposly omiting information should be prosicuted, this is not to be taken lightly, it IS FRAUD on a grand scale.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Simply put... if he has a birth certificate and its sufficient to determine he is and was a citizen, thats all we need.

Apparently not. Because he has already shown it. It's all over the Internet.

factcheck.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

A certificate of live birth from a state that didn't require the child being born there to receive said certificate is NOT proof.

The certificate is consistent with others issued at the same time and in the same place. Those who have actually seen and touched the original, verify its authenticity and that it bears all of the elements of a valid cerificate of live birth.

Taken from Snopes.

Both of Honolulus main newspapers also carry the birth announcement, this you can verify on your own through public record. So, unless Obama is in cahoots with time travellers who planted the birth announcements, he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I like Trump myself he's a smart guy even though he doesnt seem like it, But by now at this point this far into Obamas term its a non issue to me. He's president they should have done all this before he was even elected They were a little late to the dance with this one, live with it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"INA 301(g) makes additional provisions to satisfy the physical-presence requirements for periods citizens spent abroad in “honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization”. Additionally citizens who spent time living abroad as the “dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person” in any of the previously mentioned organizations can also be counted.

A person's record of birth abroad, if registered with a U.S. consulate or embassy, is proof of citizenship. Such a person may also apply for a passport or a Certificate of Citizenship to have a record of citizenship. Such documentation is often useful to prove citizenship in lieu of the availability of an American birth certificate.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock)[7]:

1. The person's parents were married at the time of birth 2. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born 3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth; 4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The matter is settled: Obama IS a citizen.
edit on 29-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: add

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If a child wasn't born there, the certificate would have stated where he was born.
His certificate stated that he was BORN in Honolulu.

Source

Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate.

Obama's certificate says he was BORN in Honolulu. He was BORN in Hawaii.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
oops
edit on 29-3-2011 by Dhimmie because: I cocked up the post, I'll repost

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The certificate is consistent with others issued at the same time and in the same place. Those who have actually seen and touched the original, verify its authenticity and that it bears all of the elements of a valid cerificate of live birth.

Taken from Snopes.

Both of Honolulus main newspapers also carry the birth announcement, this you can verify on your own through public record. So, unless Obama is in cahoots with time travellers who planted the birth announcements, he was born in Hawaii.

But all it does is arouse more suspicion.

'Excuse me sir. Can I see your drivers license? I just want to make sure you are eligible to drive that huge vehicle, just a normal question we asks millions per year sir.'

'No, but here is a certificate which anyone can make which states I did pass my driver's exam 3 days after I promise I passed it... Which isn't what you asked for?'

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join