It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am loving it!! I am sure as you all know that I am a self proclaimed "birther" who has had to sit and respond to ridicule after ridicule. I am just waiting for the "official" word that he declares that he is a fraud. This is not going to go away and trust me he and all involved will pay dearly for the crime they have committed. They better hide when it does. Every dog has there day and ours is coming!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is one of the lamest issues ever if one considers that money buys our 'leadership'...I don't care if Obama was born in Antarctica...corporate interest runs this world...not ideology... which is how our politicians get elected...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I agree, but I still want these people to pay for there crimes the same as anyone else!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well I have to say, that that is WHY I asked if you realized how lame it was. Because it WAS racist. When the punchline revolves around someone skin color, its racist. Just a hint for future reference.

Not so at all. You can talk about the color of a mans skin till the cows come home and still not relate it to racism. Racism is denigrating someone due to skin color or place of origin. I did neither of these things. If the president of the USA was Papa Smurf, I'd have called it the Blue House. No harm done and not racism at all.

Now IF I would have said the president cannot do a good job at being president because he's black or brown, That would have been racism - see the difference? - Just a hint for future reference.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Replies on each side are missing the point. NBC.. the View.. and appearances by the Trump are on MSM. They represent a move by TPTW left to make a change possibly to have Hilary (?) take the role. Somebody is unhappy with what they are seeing.. changes need to be made.

They were hoping that sheeple rally behind O Ba Ma as a messiah. You know he does have a Nobel..

That and a dollar may no longer get u a cup of coffee.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

He doesn't owe jack-squat to birthers that continue to bring up the birth certificate nonsense.

They are people who ignore everything else he's done (see my other post in which I listed SEVERAL good reasons not to support him) so they can hang on to their one dream of using his birth against him.

Well guess what? The rest of the country moved on and you should join them too!

Let his record on the wars/Gitmo/bailouts speak for itself when the time comes!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

At least you didn't call him Barack Hussein Obama like other birther racists out there.

And no, Hilary isn't going to run. She seems like she's ready to get the hell out of dodge rather than run for President.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
in all honesty none of us should have a birth certificate. the birth certificate only shows ownership by the u.s stock exchange. we should all throw them away!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I personaly don't think Trump has a shot to win the nom for the GOP but it is GREAT that he is calling out Obama. He has the star power to bring things into the light for all the masses to see and hear. Either way win or lose he is doing a very good job at taking away obama's credibility. I read an interesting blog about Trump running in '12 and i have posted it a few times now but it is worth the read if you have the time. Here is the link joshtolley.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Obamas' response;
"Nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you I can't hear you lalalalalalalalala, I have my fingers in my ears!"

Seriously?

Just produce the damned birth certificate (not the short form)* and shut all of us "birthers" up!!!

*My wife tried to get a new drivers license with her short form birth certificate, and THEY said that it was not a legal document. So folks, just saving you all that cut n paste time.

Cause scumbags aren't worth the effort, just like bullies... You guys get off on the lie cause you are like teenagers
who dig being cruel. You guys wouldn't carry on the lie regardless of any proof and you know it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
I am loving it!! I am sure as you all know that I am a self proclaimed "birther" who has had to sit and respond to ridicule after ridicule. I am just waiting for the "official" word that he declares that he is a fraud. This is not going to go away and trust me he and all involved will pay dearly for the crime they have committed. They better hide when it does. Every dog has there day and ours is coming!!!

Since you are in texas why don't you go start with W?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Does anyone know how I can contact trump by phone or? I am a very serious pro singer and has band would per form and contribute but need more info thanks!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

And yyour point is what??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Guess what he is not legal and it will be p[roven after that you will see many changess, Not he one you like or subscribe to God does not like fortrubfyye

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Think about it.. Trump doesnt need to do things to get on TV or get in the media. Google the word Trump ! You tube the word Trump ! Trump has got more bucks than we all can poke a stick at. He can buy as much air time as he wants when ever he wants and that aint no sh?t ! Maybe just maybe he loves his country in some small way being that is has been very generous to him. And maybe he see's the evil way it is being run into the ground spending money like there's no tomorrow. And dont kid yourself they are printing the green stuff day and night. Lets face it he can run a business pretty good ! I say to you guys in the USA let him throw his name in the hat and see if it comes out...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This whole Trump thing is hard to figure. It's almost like he knows that the media will kill him so he is starting off with this dead issue. Obama was elected and has served as president for more than 2 years. Who in their right mind with any power at all would now try to force him to prove is eligibility. Let's say you are a judge who might hear a case on this matter. Would you really feel comfortable ordering the POTUS to do something that might cost him his job? I wouldn't. Maybe he is starting off super nutty so that he can be seen to grow and mature as a viable candidate.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Trump can't even produce his own birth certificate.

Trump Fails to Produce Birth Certificate

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Mega-millionaire Donald Trump today said during an interview with FoxNewsInsider...

If it was broadcast on Fox, TPTB want this out.

And if Trump wasn't playing their game, he wouldn't be a "mega millionaire". They would destroy him.

Keep an open mind about this - this is part of someone's plan.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

What the hell are you talking about?

Let's use LOGIC here and attack Obama based on his failures, not based on a stupid birth certificate.

Keep on trying, birthers. You make yourselves look worse with each post.
edit on 29-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
I am just waiting for the "official" word that he declares that he is a fraud.

I hope you're prepared too.

If that happens, you can only imagine the civil unrest it would cause. It wouldn't be like the LA riots with Rodney King, it would be on a national level.

But I'm sure if martial law is declared the soldiers will save everybody...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join