Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think the trumps are benefituaries of this crap. so, lets pay attention to the story line .... if trump is a they.
why is he causing Drama over Obama's BC now, he could have done that from the start. So, Mr. Trump just maybe the Citizen who wins a court case or will look like a fool for the Administration - depends on which way they are playing it. clearly, they are letting him on Air..... so they want his message out.... now, Why >?

also, a request from the old fart VETS.... it would appear the powers that be are Censoring this Dr. Allen Sabrosky character..... they would like his name to be a house hold name on par with Abe Lincoln.
or Smedley Butler... I guess, lets give the search engines a run for their money on drawing attention to the doc.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Ayers wrote his memoir. He admitted it again last week.

I find it interesting that birthers and other Obama-haters will USE Obama's supposed "friendship" with a scoundrel like Ayers to taint Obama's reputation, but then they'll grab onto something this same scoundrel said, as if it's the paragon of truth, and use it as "proof", as if Ayers is a upstanding and most trusted public figure!

Make up your mind. Is Ayers a good guy? Someone you trust to tell the truth or is he a bad guy, making Obama someone who "pals around with terrorists"? Or do you just believe what suits your agenda, no matter where it comes from?

Why did he change his name to Obama after going by Barry Soetoro.

IF I were called by a name that wasn't mine, I would change my name, too. There's no indication that Soetoro was ever Obama's legal name. Besides, people change their names all the time. I just did it a few months ago. No nefarious reasons, I just wanted my birth name back. My father's last name... Hmmm... IF Obama changed his name, maybe it was for the same reason as me.

You have been lied to and you simply cannot accept the truth that Soetoro is about as American as Kim Jong Il.

Really? Il was born in the states? Wow!
I did not know that!

Sorry not going to do your homework for you. Snopes is run by Soros.

Another birther-made claim without the honor to back it up. Watching too much Glenn Beck, I see. Snopes is run by a Canadian and a former Republican turned Independent.

Beck asked of Snopes, “Aren’t they originally funded with [George] Soros money?” Nope -- it started in 1996 as a list of urban myths and legends by amateur folklorists David and Barbara Mikkelson and evolved into fact-checking. As The New York Times reported earlier this year, the Mikkelsons still run the website, which is self-supporting through advertising. Further, the idea that the Mikkelsons are driven by liberal ideology has been debunked by FactCheck.org, which noted that Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, while David Mikkelson is a political independent who was previously a registered Republican and has no public record of having made political donations.

Birthers is the same as Truthers

You're right. I don't understand these people who say, Obama's a foreigner, but I'm not a "birther"!
That's what a birther is!
That's like me saying, "I don't believe the official story of 9/11, but I'm not a truther! And don't call me that! Waaa"! I am a proud Truther. I don't care what people say. I don't believe the official story of 9/11. The truth is something else. At least I have the huevos to state what I believe in and wear the badge of my beliefs!
edit on 4/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What do you expect from a man who keeps a wretched hairstyle because he believes it brings him good luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
If Obama isn't a Muslim as he has claims, why did he change his name to a Muslim sounding name?

Barack Hussein Obama II IS his name. That's what his parents named him. Have you seen the name change documents? Because I haven't. I have seen NO indication that he changed his name. Have you? His step father called him Barry Soetoro and he used that name. He was 5. When he grew up, he wanted his REAL name back.

His name is and always has been, Barrack Hussein Obama II

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
" I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country," Trump said

This guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn't,"

yeaaa thats because obama and his wife, 2 girls were never really born, they were cloned.

its a bit far out there, but so is the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trump says anybody can get a certificate of live birth - just walk into a hospital and get a Certificate of Live Birth...

Prove it, Donald!

*Whispering* Let's watch while Donald walks into a hospital and tries to obtain a CoLB! Donald is going to find out that hospitals don't issue CoLBs!
Hospitals give a souvenir birth certificate to the mother, but it's not a legal document of any kind! ONLY the Health Dept of the state issues and maintains official Birth Certificates. And they can be called a "Birth Certificate", "Certificate of Birth", "Certificate of Live Birth", or "Certification of Live Birth".

All it takes is a little research, Don.

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

Source

Embrace Ignorance, Donald! Get one of your lackeys to do some research for you before you start spouting your mouth about something of which you have NO CLUE!
What a JOKE this guy is!
edit on 4/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's a noble effort, but you are clearly wasting your time. No amount of evidence will keep them from continuing to ask for evidence. They obsess over this non issue because it's SO much easier than educating ones self on policy and making critiques of the current POTUS based on that.

Obama could go on a door-to-door showing everyone his BC and these same people would A-claim its a fake and B- say he's wasting taxpayer dollars going door to door. One can not please a partisan. Their aim is to blindly criticize. Hell, I didn't vote for Obama, nor will i in 2012, and I have my own personal complaints about numerous aspects of his WH policy. But I can't hep but laughing at these rubes who obsess over asking for his BC over and er and over. They might as well demand Obama prove he has a belly button.

In fact, I'm going to start a thread! Entitled "Where's Obama's Belly Button??"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
It's a noble effort, but you are clearly wasting your time.

Oh, I know.
I don't do it to convince anyone of anything (although I have gotten a PM a time or two thanking me for presenting facts as it helped them see how ridiculous the birther stance is). I do it for the fun.

I have my own personal complaints about numerous aspects of his WH policy.

Oh, so do I! Believe me! I have serious problems with some of Obama's policies, but if this is what his detractors want to discuss, I'm more than happy to stay on this silly subject.

But I can't hep but laughing at these rubes who obsess over asking for his BC over and er and over.

See? It's fun!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am still waiting for a "birther" to refute the two birth announcements in the local Honolulu papers...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

That must be because you are a racists..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mrs. Trump, oops ... I mean Mr. Trump,

He's President.
It's toooooo late.

Get over it.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I,AGREE TO A CERTAIN POINT.H e won't do nothing until its election time.If they pass that law he will have to show like everyone else. He paid a lot of money for us not to know,but remember everything comes to the light, Jesus said. Darkness will lose in the end. I,don't know what the truth is,but GOD DOES! Soon all will know. When I, can do my own threads,I, have something to post about what the world is doing with our president,one thing he is a devaco president of EU,AND THE MIDDLE EAST WANTS HIM TO BE THEIRS TO.SO WHAT DOES THIS SOUND LIKE,THEY ONE ONE WORD ORDER,WITH MR.OBAMA IN CHARGE. WILL GET ARTICLES READY ABOUT THIS,WHEN I, CAN POST NEW THREADS. HE IS IN CHARGE ONCE A MONTH AS DEVECO LEADER,FOR EU,HE TELLS AND SO THEM WHAT TO DO. THE WORLD ALREADY HAS SAID THEY WANT HIM AS THEIR PRESIDENT. WAKE UP WORLD!, www.aljunnah.com... READ
edit on 2-4-2011 by venusstarlite because: ONE MORE THING PLEASE

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite
He paid a lot of money for us not to know,

Has he? That is just a birther lie, or care to show us where he has spent a lot of money to hide his details?

HE IS IN CHARGE ONCE A MONTH AS DEVECO LEADER,

WTF is a "DEVECO LEADER"

THE WORLD ALREADY HAS SAID THEY WANT HIM AS THEIR PRESIDENT.

They have? Where did the world say that?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

well, i want someone like you for president then! And Karen...The Democrats of congress are supposed to vet their candidates in. Relying on the media to do it is shear stupidity! I am not saying he wasn't born in usa just show the darn proof so people can drop the damn subject!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

that is not a birth certificate! His family living there at the time could of had those put in their to announce his birth weather he was born there or somewhere else. I see it all the time in the papers, where the grandparents announce a birth in the family that takes place in a different state, country...etc.

I am just tired of hereing this subject myself, i feel this should of been taken care of a long time ago! He has all these people working for him so even if he was too busy he could have them do it and shut everyone up! But NO he chooses to drag it on!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello Buford2

Ayers wrote his memoir. He admitted it again last week. Barry Soetoro aka Obama aka Renegade is so corrupt he doesnt even know his own history. He is a manchurian president. I notice you love this fraud of a man if you can even call them that. Why did he change his name to Obama after going by Barry Soetoro. You have been lied to and you simply cannot accept the truth that Soetoro is about as American as Kim Jong Il.

You ever notice how this website saturates with esteemed representatives of the far left when key words like "birth certificate" pop up?

Subject: Congratulations are in order

Sociopath hussein soetoro and his commie czar staff have just gained a major ally in their war against freedom and ordinary Americans. Glen Beck has crossed over to the hotbed of liberalism by denouncing Donald Trump's question/comment about the lack of barry hussein soetoro's real birth certificate.

obama czars and leftists who worship the narcissist hussein soetoro have much to gloat about; Beck challenged the statement that [common knowledge] hussein obama is a muslim, even though obama slipped up and admitted it on TV.

That's what happens when one drinks from the grand ayatollah obama's kool aid!.

Buford, no doubt I'll be ridiculed and reprimanded for posting this; so, beat 'em to it, ridicule me first!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

You ever notice how this website saturates with esteemed representatives of the far left when key words like "birth certificate" pop up?

You ever notice how this website saturates with esteemed representatives of the far right when key words like "birth certificate" pop up?

See how easy that is to dismiss an entire argument without contributing anything of substance?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
reply to post by Chinesis

well, i want someone like you for president then! And Karen...The Democrats of congress are supposed to vet their candidates in. Relying on the media to do it is shear stupidity! I am not saying he wasn't born in usa just show the darn proof so people can drop the damn subject!

Yeah! And I can't believe not the CIA or FBI or Secret Service ever thought to investigate this! Or the McCain campaign! It's like the entire US government is conspiring to keep you from seeing his belly button!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Glen Beck has crossed over to the hotbed of liberalism ...

So... Birthers are to the right of Glenn Beck? Yikes! That makes them extremists in my book.

Originally posted by Adonsa

You ever notice that birthers and other Obama-haters will USE Obama's supposed "friendship" with a scoundrel like Ayers to taint Obama's reputation, but then they'll grab onto something this same scoundrel said, as if it's the paragon of truth, and use it as "proof", as if Ayers is a upstanding and most trusted public figure? Amazing, isn't it? Amazing what people will latch on to to further their own agenda.

And by the way, the left would have nothing to talk about if representatives from the far right wing weren't here, too!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by Cocasinpry

It was Hillary's camp that originated the "birther" rumors.

Hillary has control of the passport record files (that people have gone to jail/paid fines for unauthorized looking). If there was a smoking gun in the files, it would have come out in court.

The Democrat leadership loves the "birther" rumors. Other than Trump, they were the only ones to bring it up on the national stage in the last year. It provides a distraction from real issues and is a foil for criticizing critics.

I'm beginning to think this whole 'birther' thing is really just a Democratic disinfo ploy to make people critical of Obama look like buffoons. It's similar to the disinfo claims that no planes hit the twin towers in that it makes anyone critical of Obama look silly by comparison.

What else could explain the constant fascination with this total non issue? IF it were real, why wouldn't the McCain/Palin camp have brought it up during the election?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join