It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

It was Hillary's camp that originated the "birther" rumors.

Hillary has control of the passport record files (that people have gone to jail/paid fines for unauthorized looking). If there was a smoking gun in the files, it would have come out in court.

The Democrat leadership loves the "birther" rumors. Other than Trump, they were the only ones to bring it up on the national stage in the last year. It provides a distraction from real issues and is a foil for criticizing critics.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

*My wife tried to get a new drivers license with her short form birth certificate, and THEY said that it was not a legal document. So folks, just saving you all that cut n paste time.

I would believe you but i have it on strong evidence that your wife is CIA/Nazi/lizard people. The fact that she continues to not prove these claim false only adds to the impression she is hiding something.

Why wont she just address the issue and put it to bed?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiste

Snopes is ran by Soros who is Soetoro aka Obama's Handler. Snopes is the biggest BS site on the internet.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Snopes is the biggest BS site on the internet.

How about you refute what they claim instead of just posting a silly opinion!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Ayers wrote his memoir. He admitted it again last week. Barry Soetoro aka Obama aka Renegade is so corrupt he doesnt even know his own history. He is a manchurian president. I notice you love this fraud of a man if you can even call them that. Why did he change his name to Obama after going by Barry Soetoro. You have been lied to and you simply cannot accept the truth that Soetoro is about as American as Kim Jong Il.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why would Obama care about Donald Trump? All he is doing is trying to get publicity. He's tried the whole running for President thing twice before and pulled out for that exact reason...he's a buffing! Literally 10 years ago he was preaching about how liberal he was and how the GOP is destroying America.All he's doing is drumming up publicity. If you take this buffoon seriously then you need your crainium checked.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sorry not going to do your homework for you. Snopes is run by Soros.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sorry not going to do your homework for you.

Avoidance noted, so you cannot actually disprove what snopes has claimed, just as I expected. Birthers are well known for avoiding the facts, and just making garbage up!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Agreed. I believe that Trump is just a puppet just like Barry Soetoro aka Obama aka Renegade. Trump is in the Knights of Malta so he is owned also. The Elite own by parties and many believe these two are opposite when they are actually on the same side. Read Pawns in the Game to understand better. .
edit on 2-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sorry too old to play your childish games. Look it up if you dont believe. I guess you think Barry Soetoro is something special with all his lies. He has lied so much that only few will continue to believe him. Sorry I am not one of those people. Bush is no better so stop calling people who see through the BS Birthers. Birthers is the same as Truthers which is a term created to make anyone who believes different than the mainstream NWO news tells them to believe. Wake up and you will feel better. You will not be angry any longer when you find out that Soetoro is a fraud as well as Bush his cousin. BTW did I mention Queen Elizabeth, Kerry, Gore, Kennedy are all related.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I think that you are right about Obama "letting his opposition gain as much ground as possible with this issue... Then destroying them with the undeniable proof." But what if the undeniable truth is that he isn't a natural born citizen? Do you think that Americans will go postal, or just let it pass? There definitely is a strategy behind the withholding of his birth certificate, and when the proof is revealed, it won't be a good thing either way. I used to think that the birther issue would somehow be used to bring in an amendment making it possible for Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President. But now I think that they are using it to make Americans lose faith in the Presidency altogether.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, have been following since the beginning and have a few thoughts to share. I am new to ATS so please forgive me if I don't quote directly to each individual members post specifically as my responce is based on this conversation as a whole.

OK, first have no interest in championing " the Donald" as our future president, seems silly to me and I would endorse Ron Paul at this point. In the original OP's video trump himself stated that the "birthies" are coming to him, and they believe the question as to Obama's statis as a US citizen is in question. I think in a court of law he has provided enough evidence and proof, and this is a mute point ultimately. A member in this thread pointed out rightly in my opinion that if we hold Obama to task, this is probably the least of it. Having said all that, I think other members have pointed out that , also rightly, that this is an integrity issue still for many.

I don't think this issue is as cut and dry as some believe, there has been some ambigous information reguarding his BC, not everyone has the internet, and many older folks still rely on traditional news sources. While I understand Obamas reluctance to engage trump, why would he not do everything possible to address the concerns of people still in doubt? I think the reason this issue has touched such a nerve is because anyone who has ever dealt with the DMV, as pointed out by another member, the IRS, Insurace Co., etc. KNOWS that they are required to play by the rules, no mercy, no exceptions....lol...and don't even get me started on trying to take your minor child on vacation to Mexico, the BC you get with the sweet little footprints is the "short version", heads up, it is not the "official BC"......

I will end with this thought to the member who said the people concerned with this were " like caged primates flinging poo" Well....we are primates, some might say a hybrid with ET's, lol, but that is a different thread ! Hopefully most are past the poo flinging days, and the expression "sheeples" is very sad to me, some of my nearest and dearest might be thought of that way....what good is awakening if it serves to belittle others with less knowledge? Call me a hopeless optomist but I have faith in the PEOPLES.........knowing the campaign and evil waged against the public, I think a little less judgement and a little more empathy is called for here. Good Luck to you and yours and us all..........

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, here is my take. If you get a job that requires credentials, and someone questions your credentials (or simply wishes to see them), there can only be three reasons not to show them.

1. You don't have these credentials.
2. You have the credentials, but they also disclose something worse.
3. You wish to use the credentials, or lack thereof, to other nefarious purposes.

And I'll add a question to all this. If Obama isn't a Muslim as he has claims, why did he change his name to a Muslim sounding name? Maybe I just missed the train here, but I haven't heard this question asked...or an answer. Oh...and one more...was it a legal name change? I simply don't know the answer, but I could see the answers being related to his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
He's the president; I mean, how easy could it be to forge a fake document IF ever he wasn't legitimately born in the States?

Is this the fake document?

I think most want to see the original 1961 Birth Certificate, not that it would make any difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Sorry not going to do your homework for you. Snopes is run by Soros.

I have to admit, that could be the most insane wingnut conspiracy theory I have ever heard online. Even most Faux News viewers would label you as a paranoid conspiracy freak.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
He's the president; I mean, how easy could it be to forge a fake document IF ever he wasn't legitimately born in the States?

Is this the fake document?

I think most want to see the original 1961 Birth Certificate, not that it would make any difference.

^^^ looks like the same one, with cert number.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

And what with the "birthers" pay when they finally realize they have been wrong? Although, I don't believe a birther would believe it if the birth of Obama at a Honolulu hospital were on video.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

He wasn't born on the military base. He was born in a hospital in Colon, in the Republic of Panama. Both parents were U.S. citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Why now? Why wasn't this done during the campaign? Maybe because they did, or because it wasn't necessary?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

I am curious. Many christians believe we are living in the "last days". Some even believe that President Obama may be the anti christ. If so, if he really could be the "anti christ", and you believe all that stuff in the Bible, then guess what? There is nothing that anyone can do about it. If christians are so excited for christ to "return", then they must accept that there is going to be an anti christ and that their God put that person into play. So,christians, just sit back and watch the show.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join