It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You know one of the reasons why a growing number of people are beginning to doubt Obama's story is due to Obama's stories themselves. Many of the tales that this man has told don't simply add up to what we know about the man.

Case in point. July 2009 Obama is honoring the astronauts of Apollo 11.

I should note, just personally, I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home. And I remember waving American flags and my grandfather telling me that the Apollo mission was an example of how Americans can do anything they put their minds to.

www.whitehouse.gov...

The statement is simple enough, the message is clear and paints an iconic American image in the viewers mind. Perfect except for a minor detail.

Obama was living in Indonesia with his mother and step father during this time period of the Apollo 11 missions.(1969) He was living there from 1967 - 1971. So we have been told. Did young Obama fly back to HI to watch the capsules land in the middle of the Pacific? Doubtful.

Just another Obama misspeak I suppose and no reason to ever raise an eyebrow as to the truth behind his official story. I can't believe anything the man says. So, just add this story to the ongoing list.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Apollo Space Program lasted from 1963 to 1972.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

He could have seen Apollo 14 or 15 in 1971 AND Apollo 16 and 17 in 1972.

I wonder how many of these sure-fire contradictions people have are simply because THEY don't know all the facts.
Where did you get the idea that all of Apollo's missions happened in 1969? Only 10, 11 and 12 happened in 1969.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Because he was addressing the Apollo 11 astronauts on the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. I only mentioned Apollo 11 in my post. Thanks for trying to create your own meaning out of my post.
edit on 1-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Obama didn't say he saw Apollo 11 land. He said: "I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific..."

THOSE CAPSULES. Plural. Yes, he was addressing the Apollo 11 crew on the anniversary of their mission, but he talked of watching the Apollo mission capsules land.

Sorry, this is just one of many supposed inconsistencies in people's minds. It's one of a LONG list. None of them credible. The facts are right there in front of you.
edit on 4/1/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I suspect you are wasting your time debating facts with a birther. They are here to distract, not debate like reasonable adults. They are here to make sure no one noticing no one in the Republican party ha anything of subtance to offer in 2012. When you got no substance, make crap up! Obama's a muslim!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

We'll have to agree to disagree. When many of "those capsules" splashed down closer to Somoa than Hawaii. Maybe he could have seen Apollo 15. It's ok if Obama misspoke I'm used to it.

Splashdown map

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
It's ok if Obama misspoke I'm used to it.

But he didn't. What happens is people take what he says, add assumptions, interpretations and other nonsense to it and then make the determination that Obama lied.

The FACTS of the matter (if you care about that) are:

Obama lived in Hawaii during some of the Apollo missions.
Obama doesn't say that he SAW the splashdown. He says he was on his grandfather's shoulders when they came down.

What birthers hear:

Obama said he saw Apollo 11 splashdown!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Did you look the map? Only one mission would have been visible about 300 nautical miles north of HI on a good day with some damn good binoculars. Obama said he saw multiple capsules right? Just accept the fact that the man is a wordsmith and will say anything to fit the moment that he is in. I doubt that he ever saw anything. He was just painting more pictures to build up his story. Its ok. I understand now.

OOFF!!!

ETA
You ever figure out why the COLB posted by Robert Gibbs is different from the one posted on Factcheck.org?
edit on 1-4-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by jibeho because: clarity

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Did you look the map?

Yes and several others. Apollo 15 landed 330 miles N. of Honolulu. Source

The splashdown point was 26 deg 7 min N, 158 deg, 8 min W, 330 miles north of Honolulu...

Obama said he saw multiple capsules right?

No. Not right. Please read my post. He didn't say he SAW any capsules splashdown. And read what he SAID. Stop assuming:

I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home.

NOWHERE did he say he saw ANY capsules land.

You ever figure out why the COLB posted by Robert Gibbs is different from the one posted on Factcheck.org?

Show me the two. I have never seen two different COLBs. I've heard of it before, but never seen it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by STM777

1. I've been a trial lawyer for the last 20 years. You are 100% wrong on the best evidence rule. Computer generated copies, irrespective of their certification/validation, will not suffice if the original is a available.

And I am Batman...here, let's try some actual sources.

Lets also look at actual State and Federal law concerning best evidence..you being an "attorney" might appreciate that

State

Additional exceptions to the Best Evidence Rule include:
o Photocopies made in the ordinary course of business by businesses, institutions and government agencies. Va. Code §8.01-391.
o Copies of:
State Checks. Va. Code §2.2-1812.
Public Records. Va. Code §8.01-390.
Hospital Records. Va. Code §8.01-413.
Employment Records. Va. Code §8.01-413.1.
Certificates of Chemical Analysis. Va. Code §19.2-187.
Reports of Medical Examiners. Va. Code §19.2-188.
Certificates of Marriage. Va. Code §20-20.
Records of Vital Statistics. Va. Code §32.1-272.
DMV Records. Va. Code §46.2-215.
Tax Returns. Va. Code §58.1-108.

www.law.gmu.edu...

The actual Federal Law the state law is based on.

Best Evidence Rule

Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, some evidentiary items are self-authenticating and need no additional authentication before being admitted. Documents containing the official seal of a government unit within the United States, and certified copies of public records such as birth certificates, are self-authenticating, as are newspapers and congressional documents

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Seriousy...did you just claim you were a Lawyer for 20 years and knew what you were talking about?

This is why I caterogize you as a "birther"...you aren't confused, you lie.

Read the above again...the Federal Law for Best Evidence does not require originals for Certified Copies of Birth Certificates. Edit to add...Or for that matter any "Documents containing the official seal of a government unit within the United States"...Pres. Obama's COLB is considered best evidence both at the state and federal level.

5. I'm glad you were able to use your COLB to obtain a driver's license. Myself and millions of others couldn't get away with it.

LA

Authorized copies of Los Angeles County birth certificates are typically acceptable for passport, social security, employment, personal identification and other legal purposes.

www.vitalchek.com...

Hawaii

Certified copies of these records may be issued to authorized individuals and used for such diverse purposes as school entry, passports, Social Security participation, driver’s licenses, employment, sports participation, survivor’s benefits, proof of property rights, and other needs.

hawaii.gov...

Illinois

Birth Certificates must be original or certified by a
Board of Health or Bureau of Vital Statistics within
the U.S.

www.sos.state.il.us...

Nevada

Certified U.S. Issued Birth Certificate or Certified Abstract

www.dmvnv.com...

Idaho

Certified original birth certificate or certified abstract.

itd.idaho.gov...

Georgia

The following items are acceptable but must be Original or a Certified Copy

www.dds.ga.gov...

Florida

Computer Certification is an abstract of the original birth certificate and is accepted as legal proof of birth and citizenship. It measures 8 ½” x 11".

www.flhsmv.gov...

Those are just random states I googled.

I can sit here all day and research and post...and you will continue to simply claim things.

What kind of attorney are you...the kind that just plays one on TV?

edit on 1-4-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Dhimmie
The certificate of live birth states: Country of Birth: Honolulu.

And your birther lies continue... it does not state the "country of birth" is honolulu

So why claim it does?

I stand corrected, now show the fooking BC Barrack

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

records regarding his license to practive being pulled in 2002, State Senate records,

Debunked here

www.snopes.com...

I am having problems finding anything in your post that isn't complete BS...What kind of Attorney are you again?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

The certificate of live birth states: Country of Birth: Honolulu.

And your birther lies continue... it does not state the "country of birth" is honolulu

So why claim it does?

I stand corrected, now show the fooking BC Barrack

Show it to who? TO you, personally? Are you saying you think no one ha sen it, and the entire security mechanisms within the US,from the CIA, FBI and secret service, to competing political parties are ALL being duped by a simple forgery?

Personally, I don't believe you are an American. Where is YOUR BC? Hmm?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi jibeho,

Originally posted by jibehoYou ever figure out why the COLB posted by Robert Gibbs is different from the one posted on Factcheck.org?...

Here's the link containing pictures of the differences between Robert Gibbs' version and obama's own organization, factcheck.org's interpretation of the useless COLB, and this one contains a more thorough analysis of the seal differences.

Here's a better example of what a real (aka "long form") birth certificate is.

For the record, there is no such word as "birther."
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Candidly and obviously, we are worlds apart. I have never read Taitz, or Corsi. I did read the pleadings in the Berg Case and Keyes case.

Honestly?....

Are you kidding me? The site you linked to earlier is insane...it opens with..

"He's a puppet created by the liberal media for George Soros, Rahm Emanuel, General Electric, or his unconstitutional and unelected Jewish czars and oligarchs to play with."

servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com...

COLB for the Nordyke twins
servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com...

Yah...you are just examing court pleadings...BS upon BS...that is what I get form the birther camp.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You know one great thing about the birther argument? It can go on forever, because they never have to accept any evidence whatsoever. They can just continue to claim it's all a fraud, regardless of any evidence.

And meanwhile, they fail to ever discuss any issues of actual significance. Which benefits those pesky "PTB".
edit on 1-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Those aren't two Obama birth certificates. There's only one Obama BC there. jibeho claims that Gibbs released one and a different one was posted by factcheck.org. I'd like a link to these.

Originally posted by Adonsa
Here's a better example of what a real (aka "long form") birth certificate is.

Good one! Man! I'm finding April Fools jokes all over the board today!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
Why doesn't Trump discuss the real problems going on in the world? Oh yeah, because he's not actually a politician and he has no real opinion or solution to offer in regards to these problems.

Have you even seen his recent interviews?

He is using the whole Birth Certificate issue to get on the shows then he finishes up with what he thinks is wrong and his solutions.

He is using this as a hot button issue then launches into his political rhetoric.

Of course most people(read liberals) never actually watch an entire interview before they make up their minds.
The "sound bite" society we have is ridiculous read an entire interview or watch it before you start mouthing off.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
Why doesn't Trump discuss the real problems going on in the world? Oh yeah, because he's not actually a politician and he has no real opinion or solution to offer in regards to these problems.

Have you even seen his recent interviews?

He is using the whole Birth Certificate issue to get on the shows then he finishes up with what he thinks is wrong and his solutions.

He is using this as a hot button issue then launches into his political rhetoric.

Of course most people(read liberals) never actually watch an entire interview before they make up their minds.
The "sound bite" society we have is ridiculous read an entire interview or watch it before you start mouthing off.

I have seen the complete Trump interviews...of course he goes on about what he thinks is wrong. WE WANT SOLUTIONS AND IDEAS HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEMS!!! He has none...

Heck, I can sit in an interview and tell you what the problems are, I'm sure we all can. He is using the spotlight to further his own brand. He isn't going to run for president.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

I believe George Bush was a Mandarin Terrorist grown in a test tube in a russian laboratory.....now please take me seriously while I explain our economic problems while offering no solutions...and BTW, vote for me.

See the problem with rational people giving a crap what he says?

In short...Donald Trump is as credible a commentator on politics or economics as Beavis from "Beavis and Butt Head"

He declared bankruptcy several times and skipped out 100's of millions of money he owed...last time just in 09 when he told Duetch Bank that he wouldn't repay the 40 Million he borrowed because he believes the financial crisis was "an act of God'...honestly that is what he claimed in court.

Just a jabbering giant head that people watch for entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join