It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Wisdom Keeper / Shaman "Little Grandmother" says Japan and CA going to fall into the ocean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Could you summarize some of the specifics, like the other poster said, we all don't want to pay $7.
thanks.

You don't have to the $7.00 to see what she said. The $7.00 was to see her live, I'm pretty sure you can watch it for free now on her website the link I gave above.

But to summerize a little.....she came on and started crying...said she had a heavy heart because she knew this event was going to happen with Japan. She saw it three years ago...but because she didn't have a "when" she never said anything and she felt terrible about it. However it's not over....the worst is yet to come. She said that Japan is going COMPLETELY into the ocean. And it will create a huge tsunami on the west coast. And now she feels compelled to tell us...(still crying - explaining that she does not like to promote fear on panic) that California will also fall into the ocean. She doesn't know when, but she knows it will happen. She then said use your judgement. CA is the one part of the ring of fire that has not "adjusted" yet, but it is definitely coming. She also said any coastal area is not safe now. She said Manhattan will go under, the water will come up to GA. And anything directly south of the Great Lakes will also be under water. She said the Great Lakes are going to spill. I personally looked at the map recently posted on the internet by the Navy (supposedly), which also looks very similar to Nostradomus' future map of the USA.

About Planet X, she said she knows it as Nibiru and the Nibiruians that reside on it....ARE on there way. She said they are NOT of highest vibrational frequency. They are coming with some resentment towards us because we are viewed as the "spoiled" brats by most other specicies in the Universe. Because we have taken for granted our beautiful Mother Earth and are destroying her. She said they only have access to the sun once overy 30 years or something like that. And ther species are dying off...and they are looking for a new home. The shift is happening as we speak.

She also said the animals and fish dying off have a direct relationship to HAARP. She said she knows this for fact because she can see energy. And this energy around these animals dying is not "natural" earth energy. She went futher to say they are testing it for future purposes to use on humans. And if we can not stop this terrible weapon it will be the dimise of the entire human race.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had many misgivings on her initially but I was won over by the sincerity of so many who claimed she was "the real deal".
It's not beyond question that a white person could indeed become a shaman and be initiated into a tribe.
So I ended up wasting a few hours of my life watching her hokum BUT she never got a dime from me.
Now I have real wisdom.
The frauds are many and the real ones don't charge cold hard cash.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So whats your connection to this? I re-read your Original Post and it's so vague, as if you know and want us to spend 7 bucks. You're acting the part of the carnival barker. Giving a summary or at least mentioning that it was 7 bucks probably would have been good etiquette.

I have a serious problem with people that declare the world is going to end (or drastically change) and charge for it. Al Gore comes to mind (Inconvenient truth). These people claim they have the knowledge and means to save people from death, injury or suffering and they want to profit from it? That's about as shameless as anything I can think of.

Edit: thanks for the above posted summary.
edit on 28-3-2011 by croweboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Could you summarize some of the specifics, like the other poster said, we all don't want to pay $7.
thanks.

I summerized on page 2...however is you just click on the video, I'm pretty sure you can view it. The $7 was for the "LIVE" pod cast.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The frauds are many and the real ones don't charge cold hard cash.

Well said my friend. Beware Prophets for profits.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

She also said the animals and fish dying off have a direct relationship to HAARP. She said she knows this for fact because she can see energy. And this energy around these animals dying is not "natural" earth energy. She went futher to say they are testing it for future purposes to use on humans. And if we can not stop this terrible weapon it will be the dimise of the entire human race.

You know, this is something I would not put past our government to do.
Are all the animal deaths related to HAARP in some way and is it's ultimate goal to become a weapon usable upon people?
Even the raving lunatic has a little truth somewhere, I pray this isn't it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
So she supposedly has the truth and "Ancient Wisdom" about what is going to happen.

But she is charging people $7 for this ancient wisdom?

How Sad.

And I love how nowadays EVERYONE likes to call themselves a Shaman.

This white woman is a legitimate FRAUD!!! we indians have been trying to shut her down for a long time now claiming she is a AKA "Shaman" it's a BS term and I am going to get on her a** again for scamming people and making false claims you can find her on facebook too!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

thanks.

You don't have to the $7.00 to see what she said. The $7.00 was to see her live, I'm pretty sure you can watch it for free now on her website the link I gave above.

Why are you saying this. Why are you saying you are 'pretty sure' you can watch it for free on the website? It says you can purchase the video of the live broadcast. It says 'purchase'. You said you did not see it live. You have now given a summary ? When did you actually watch it and how much did you pay? If you didn't pay anything then why would you say your pretty sure its free?

Why have you not addressed any of the issues highlighted about this person. The native american Indians completely discredited everything this person was claiming. Are you connected to 'little grandmother' yourself?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok i think she's a complete fraud and here's what i think of her. I found a video which describes her to a T. www.youtube.com...[editb y]edit on 29-10-2012 by strawberrygal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join