It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was a partical that can transform what is known as thought into reality where would it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Do YOU think it would be within ALL/SOME/CHOSEN or some outside potential source of manifestation particals! Also do you think it would be something for everyone to access or not.. And how do YOU think its accessed? So in reality what you think is what you make.

Mods please move it where it lay

Manifesting!
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ever heard of Schudinger's cat? All possibilities are possible until observed or something

edit on 28-3-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Theoretically speaking of course, because it hasn't been discovered yet....

The particle you are referring to would likely be the Higgs Boson. It is the particle that comes from the Higgs mechanism, which is believed to be what gives a particle it's mass. (all particles according to the theory)

Translation = energy turns into mass by passing through or coming into contact with the Higgs Field.

Since thought is a form of electrical, and therefore, electromagnetic energy, it can be postulated that thought "waves", or travelling energy of concentrated thought could contain some type of energy that would interact with this undiscovered field and turn into matter, but there is a lot of scientific ground that would need to be covered to even think of the leap between.

Science may know how to split atoms and turn mass into pure energy, but they don't know how to do it the other way around yet, and still don't have an experimentally solid way of proving how it would be possible. The Higgs boson is what the Large Hadron Collider is attempting to discover, and if it doesn't exist, it will really diffuse the standard model of particle physics.

Just my $.02. S&F OP for posing a great question and thought experiment (pun intended)

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Wow I hadnt heard of that but am reading on it now..
Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you for the input SonOfTheLawOfOne, figured id put some brain food out there for our starving conspiracy minds.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Many things are far too subtle for us to see or understand; that's one of the main subjects I've been covering with my girlfriend lately during our meditation sessions. This leads to the power of thought and how it can alter the physical world. You can't see radio waves, you can't feel them, you can't smell them, you certainly can't see them but with the right antenna, they create sounds. Thought is such a thing and with the right tools, it can form and shape reality into what-ever it is you want it to be.

So I agree with much of what Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov said about the constraints of physical laws which are established for certain reasons. If you want to move something with your mind, say your computer mouse, then it's fairly simple; you think about moving it then you use your arms to make it happen. Well, that doesn't sound very magical or spiritual but when you actually stop to consider all of what's going on from inside your brain and from where those thoughts emanate from, then it is. Nature has its set of rules, and yes even those can be modified, but why waste energy in trying to make something manifest which would be so insignificant, such as making objects move at will. We've spent millions of years evolving and using the power of our minds to grow limbs to accomplish such tasks for us, it would require quite a lot of dedication, belief and focus to change all of that. ...add in the fact that there are billions of people whose thoughts would act against you on such a thing and it seems almost impossible.

But there's another way of seeing the power of thought; what we conceive in our minds do end up in our physical realm. We wanted to fly so we built planes, we wanted things that would assist us in solving complex problems so we invented computers, artists do this everyday and being an artist myself, I'll admit to it being very spiritual experience every time I write a new song or paint a new painting.

That said, I think that all particles are formed from thought, either from what some people consider 'God' or from what others consider 'Science', it makes no difference, it is universal and we can't do anything but agree that it all comes from one source. That source is still present, we live in it, we breathe it, we are that source and our thoughts come from that source as well.

The collective unconsciousness, the bystander effect and other psychological theories seem to work well with this theory. Even though I do not adhere to it with full conviction it's something worth considering and meditating on.

So yeah, I believe all particles can transform thought into matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think things work through the astral, the vehicle, being PRAYER....don't get me wrong, I am not religious oranything, but all the new age crap latley saying asking is saying you are "lacking' etc, is BS...making the universe/creator out to be an airhead.

Prayer has allways worked for me.

When I tried the new age "secret" BS, it didn't work.

I believe in watching what we say,and creating our reality through our words and actions obviously, but sitting around saying bad crap about thongs abviously attracts negativity etc, and if you want a new job, you won't get it sitting around on the couch.

Prayer, and listening to inspiration.

JMHO

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Cocasinpry, thanks for the informative post. It seems you have understanding of what I was getting at. I like how you pointed out the simple process of thinking then it becomming physical by thinking with mind and then moving something with our arms ect. I started this thread because it seems the thought process has more too it. I do try multiple types of manifestations. Whether it be objects celestial, or myself in other planes or myself in the 3rd dimension plane with other non 3rd dimension plane body. I do this for some strange reason. My most recent attempt I went to a zone were death was present to observe any feeders of the souls in zones potentially. To keep it LIGHT I did observe other types attempting to feed and here goes outta box once I understood their plane I tried to absorbe them feed of the feeders if I may! Sorta letting it known that no more feeding is welcome... And that feeders can be fed off too.

Yea I know, I gets deep with the spirit planes and multidimension planes. Sometimnes I try to even tele. p. connect to greys to help them understand better the most highest.

Be well and thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Thank you mellisamouse, I also feel that prayer is a major part. Because if a planet like EA is under stress and its inhabitants cannot ease this stress due to over powers who wish to scare or even kill any who try to ease stress. Then the inhabitants are left to their overpowers rule. But 1, 2 or 6 billion prayers may register in in Heaven that yea its going down on EA and GOD may send his ANGELS. Now what you consider Angels as is freely up to you my friend.
Be well

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My pleasure.

2nd

new topics

top topics

join