It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower "Offed"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this juicy coincidence recently and thought I would cross-reference with ATS to see what the members thought. To my surprise using the terms Grieg and San Bruno a search of ATS came up empty. So, I’ll start a thread and see if I am mistaken.

What do you suppose the odds are of one Jacqueline Grieg, who was referred to as “Erin Brockovich 2”, being right at the epicenter of the San Bruno Gas Explosion which killed eight people on September 9th, 2010? This is significant because…

Jacqueline Greig was "..a 17 year veteran with the Public Utilities Commission and specifically the lead of the natural gas section of analysts who devoted their careers to the statutory mission of the DRA (Division of Ratepayer Advocates) of minimizing costs to ratepayers consistent with good safety and consumer protection. Greig spent the summer analyzing the PG&E's request for a $4.2 billion rate increase."

"In what I'd call very effective analysis, the DRA (especially Greig, as lead) pointed to so many unsubstantiated cost allegations, including inexplicable doubling of estimates after previously adjusting for wage inflation, that the DRA countered with a $1 billion over three years counter-proposal. That's a difference of $3.2 billion -- and gives PG&E approximately 3.2 billion reasons not to like Jacqueline Greig."

www.henrymakow.com...

Okay, so the person who was largely responsible for “busting” PG&E for a bogus estimate of how much they claimed they would need to increase rates, to the tune of $3.2 Billion, just so happened to be right at Ground Zero at the time of the explosion.

My, my…how convenient.

While the link I’ve provided may have some pretty wild theories to consider, regardless I find this to be way too much of a coincidence. PG&E’s Number 1 enemy gets blown up in a natural gas explosion.

Just to ensure you this story is true, check out these links confirming her death…

www.aolnews.com...

www.examiner.com...

So? What do you folks think about this?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Anything is possible when big oil is involved. Killing 1 whistle-blower is nothing. Look how corexit is killing people and how BP had no problems using this known toxic mix to disperse oil.

Killing people is what big oil does best. War anyone?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Hessling

Anything is possible when big oil is involved. Killing 1 whistle-blower is nothing. Look how corexit is killing people and how BP had no problems using this known toxic mix to disperse oil.

Killing people is what big oil does best. War anyone?

Right on YouAreDreaming!

I remember when I was a small child, asking my Dad how someone who blatantly harmed another in the name of greed sleeps at night.

He turned to me with his best matter-of-fact look and said, "Like babies!".

Wow!

Thanks for replying.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Hessling because: Formatting correction

edit on 28-3-2011 by Hessling because: Another formatting correction

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Can anyone find out more about this case? Or did it get completely buried by the MSM?

I've been searching pretty hard and cannot come up with much.

One thing that has been bugging me is how this happens to kill two birds (two benefits) with one stone (the explosion).

Bird #1 : The Division of Ratepayer Advocates was wrong. This proves we needed the $4.2 Billion for upgrades. Now pay up users!

Bird #2 : A major pain-in-the-ass is eliminated with a clear message sent to her replacement. Now pay up users!

Can a brother get a few replies? Seriously, someone out there must be able to provide a bit more info.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I hate to cry "bump", but...bump!

C'mon folks. Somebody do some digging that's better at this than most, including me.

Peace.

top topics

join