It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime Video Say Mahdi is Near

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I think the communication error is that Christians believe Jesus is their savior because He died for their sins. Muslims do not believe that, they do not believe He died at all.

I know many Muslims who refuse to refer to Jesus as Christ because they thought it referred to the Christian belief that Jesus is God. We have had many discussions about the word, but it something that is outside of the comfort zone regardless of the definition of the word.

I try not to get hug up on the semantics, as another poster said, God knows what we believe in our hearts. He knows if we live good lives, He knows if we are hypocrites, He knows all.
edit on 31-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

The think the communication error is that Christians believe Jesus is their savior because He died for their sins. Muslims do not believe that, they do not believe He died at all.

I know many Muslims who refuse to refer to Jesus as Christ because they thought it referred to the Christian belief that Jesus is God. We have had many discussions about the word, but it something that is outside of the comfort zone regardless of the definition of the word.

I try not to get hug up on the semantics, as another poster said, God knows what we believe in our hearts. He knows if we live good lives, He knows if we are hypocrites, He knows all.

I agree it comes down to semantics and language barriers .The bottom line it is about good people and bad people not labels of faith .

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

Do you mean if there is a God that is.

Then Every woman, man and child will be judged by thier actions or sins.
If there isnt one, then life will go on for maybe some or many.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
ehh, is it me or has this thread completely derailed?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Yes I do believe there is One God.

Originally posted by Maymunah
Maybe....just maybe, there are people who say they are Muslim but are not, and there are people who say they are Christian but are not and then there are Jews who say they are Jewish but are not. Thankfully, thankfully, God knows and sees the hearts and minds of the people and can tell us apart.

I based my comment on His Words.....

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

I have not gone through all the post yet to see, but is anyone on here analyzing this info in the video? It talked about 72 months. M.A., the Iranian President, was elected in Aug 2005. Through a high profile cry of voting fraud from the public the Mulahs kept him in office. If he is to be in a muslim conquered Jerusalem within 72months of office in order to welcome the coming of the mahdi then that would mean that the attacks on the US and Israel should come this spring or early summer this year. If the reports that surfaced in 2008 are correct about Iran already testing two nuclear devices in seismicly active areas to hide the tests, then Iran could already have a nuclear device or several. Iran has made headlines through the early 2000's with their advances in tunneling tech which obvisously was used to help hide their nuclear facilities deep under ground, but also helped aid Hamas in tunneling efforts into Gaza. Iran knows with the strides Israel has made they would needs dozens upon dozens of rockets to launch to make it into Israel, I think they will tunnel into Jerusalem via WB and strike at the heart at the dome of the rock, Signaling for Egypt, Hamas, Hizbullah to attack. Is there one target that could potentially wipe out the US? There have been rumors of Revotutionary Gaurds transiting from Venez, through central amer into the US via mexico, an Iranian martyrs book in farsi was found in the US close the the mexico border, rumors were also out early last year about radio isotopes consistent with a nuclear device being found in a tunnel from mexico to the US, these are both rumors from articles that surfaced and vanished, the nuke tests info came about right when the Iranian double defector first disappeared. Could a singal nuke strike wipe out the US? What if they were to strike Yellowstone, would it cause an eruption with Yellowstone being as inflated as it has over the past several years? Nostradamus " At Fourty five degrees the sky will burn" The world wide food situation is hitting dire straights, what would happen to the main agriculural basin of the United States if YS were to erupt? M.ain A.gricultural B.asin of the U.nited S.tates would die in a layer of ash creating food wars world wide, this type of desaster would cause a routing of all American troops world wide to deal with the devastation in the US. Leaving a huge void for conflicts to break out on a massive scale world wide.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

You might want to brush up on your history, check out the Crusades of the Christian Church and Hitler and World War II. Christianity is not violent yeah get real check the back ground, deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuttrup
reply to post by Christian Voice

You might want to brush up on your history, check out the Crusades of the Christian Church and Hitler and World War II. Christianity is not violent yeah get real check the back ground, deny ignorance

We can go back and forth on the root causes of the crusades, but that's been done on numerous other threads and I don't want to derail.

When exactly did Hitler become a Christian religious zealot? I must have missed that in my study of history. Most historians go back and forth between him being an atheist to loosely spiritual. His desire to create a Christian world was never a motivation for the atrocities he committed or ordered.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
couple of weeks ago i met on my way home 4 muslims..from Syria..i couldnt resist asking them what they thought about the turmoil in the Middle East...I remember Lybia's crisis was in its warming up stages..

trust me on this one...

in the Middle East they take the Mahdi thingy very serious...very serious....they also told me that the Middle East are saying that these are the signs of the end etc..and they mean it..

you know how fanatic they could be on such things..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I hope one day we can rid this world of religion, there isn't anything good or peaceful about it, i wish for a religion free peaceful world, where everyone can live together without the need to kill each other.

Only in a world without religion will world peace prevail, we are all made of blood, flesh and bone, colour is only skin deep, religion is the evil part.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

The biggest wars and genocides in human history were not fueled by religion but by ethnicity, nationalism, and political ideology.

There will never be peace.

Even if humans went extinct, various species would still kill each other some for sport and some out of pure hate. Look up relationships between Tigers and Wolves in Asia. Humans arn't the only species that understand how to exterminate. Lions and Hyenas are another good example of large scale widespread nonhuman conflict.

Even if all life vanished, the earth itself would still be rocked by violent quakes, volcanoes and weather.

Peace in this universe is pure fantasy.
edit on 9/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

So, What else is new.
Doesn,t The Bible say that, the anti christ comes b4 the second coming of Our Lord
Jesus Christ

It is made clear the antichrist comes prior to the second coming of the Lord of the Lords, however;

As you know 666 is written in Revelation 13:18 and there is earlier manuscripts that show it to be 616. It has been thought that this number was given to reveal the antichrist. It is also commonly known there was a plaque placed above the crucified victim that read: JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. It was written in Aramaic, Latin, and Greek.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd440a8dac9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Interestingly the long hidden mystery may not have been so well hidden after all. Nero has long been thought by many to be the antichrist, but, if you use the same system (gematria) that was used for his name and use it for the Latin name on the plaque;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd70d97f89a9.jpg[/atsimg]

According to this, and other biblical sources as well, "Jesus" is the name used by the antichrist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f35a23306506.jpg[/atsimg]

Could this be why the number 616 was changed to 666?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
couple of weeks ago i met on my way home 4 muslims..from Syria..i couldnt resist asking them what they thought about the turmoil in the Middle East...I remember Lybia's crisis was in its warming up stages..

trust me on this one...

in the Middle East they take the Mahdi thingy very serious...very serious....they also told me that the Middle East are saying that these are the signs of the end etc..and they mean it..

you know how fanatic they could be on such things..

One aspect of Islam an outsider or uninitiated should know is that Islam teaches that man has no need for any middleman to connect to the Almighty, as taught by the good prophet Muhammad, blessed be his name.

Which was why, even though he lived a long life and covered with glory of conquests, he did not leave behind any heir or successor. This was not his ordained task. It was the will of the Almighty, for He alone knew how tragedies had been wrought upon mankind using His holy name.

Princes and principalities of the ME was eradicated by the sword of the good prophet, and tribes united under the teachings of him. There was to be no more middleman of clerics, clergies, princes or kings. By his acts, role, leadership and examples, he wanted the arabs to be governed by themselves, with religion as his guide, without even any more mortal authority, the earliest form of Anarchy.

But unfortunately, to qoute a phrase from another poster on another thread, one cannot teach ants metallurgy. It just can't be done, and with our flaws, it had been an ambitious project. The good prophet, died in vain, for even before his blessed body turned cold, his military men seized power, and by that act, doom the good works and deeds the ordained prophet had tried to teach mankind.

Today, the Sunnis claimed there are no clerics and each man answers to the Almighty himself. But unfortunately, within that belief, it was corrupted in 18th Century as once power was obtained, kingship descended through might and their will was imposed upon muslims, just as the Shias through their clerics had done earlier.

Ask yourselves, what is Religion actually? It is actually to teach mankind, mere infants compared to age of the Universe, acceptable social behaviour so that we may co-exist under common grounds to achieve and aspire for progress and evolution of our societies. That had been the ultimate aim of religion.

Unfortunately, we flaw mortals corrupted those aims with our greed for wealth and lust for power. Scratch any king, prince, priests, dictator, etc, and you will see the reality of such flaws. And it is they that had corrupted religion, not our common Creator.

Thus, today, you see the uprisings in the ME. No longer are the arab people kept stupid and dumb. Our human progress in education and social media had at last reached out to them, for them to scratch and peel off their leaders skin, and they only found atrocities of greed and lust in them.

They are only following the true teachings of the good prophet Muhammad, finally, just as the rest of the world are doing so to their own religions, their form of worships, to our common Creator.....

edit on 10-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

All gobbledygooky there Riley.
So the anti christ gave his life to save the world.
Get real and May God have Mercy upon you

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

All gobbledygooky there Riley.
So the anti christ gave his life to save the world.
Get real and May God have Mercy upon you

Great! it appears you got the point and yes the antichrist wants you to believe he gave his life to save the world. That is why he is called anti-CHRIST. That is why the true Messiah said "many will come in my name" and why he said "I will give you my new name" which of course "he has a name written that no one knows but he himself". So yes Jesus is the name used by the antichrist of which who's spirit began (again) at the time of the writing of the scriptures.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Interesting theories in your last two posts.

Any Sourcing you could provide to help with further research?

Regards and I Guess Beware The Dreaded Gobbledygooky. I am pretty sure that is the white stuff left in the roasting pan on Thanksgiving.

t

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Hey, thanks for the light hearted and sincere response. Our family not only got a chuckle out of it but we were glad to see someone willing to at least show a willingness to check out the info for themselves. Way Cool!

As stated "test all things and hold on to that which is good"

We'll get back to you ASAP with a list of resource material. Wikipedia does have some fairly descent info regarding "gematria", "Nero", "Hebrew Numbers", "Transliteration", and "Translation" for starters anyway.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2011 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join