It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime Video Say Mahdi is Near

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Iranian Regime Video Say Mahdi is Near

www.cbn.com

'The Coming is Near'

The propaganda footage has reportedly been approved at the highest levels of the Iranian government.

It's called The Coming is Near and it describes current events in the Middle East as a prelude to the arrival of the mythical tweflth Imam or Mahdi -- the messiah figure who Islamic scriptures say will lead the armies of Islam to victory over all non-Muslims in the last days.

"This video has been produced by a group called the Conductors of the Coming, in connection with the Basiji -- the Iranian paramilitary force, and in collaboration with the Iranian preside
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
pajamasmedia.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Mahdi, who is he?
edit on 3/28/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Correct Headline

edit on 3/28/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
With OBAMA actively working on his Bucket List and not running the United States and ALL the other world changes. What does this news article say when a World Leader is ready to release an END OF DAYS Video?

Strange Days Indeed My Friends.

For the first time ever, I Am Hoping This Is Some Horrible US Government PSIOPS and not real...

EDIT UPDATE: This VIDEO Has Not Been Released By The Iranian Government Yet, So no need to look or ask for it to be linked/posted.

www.cbn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/28/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Update Video Status

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Get ready for ONE BIG Religious war. YAY. (not) This sucks. :0(

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They are waiting for the 12th Imam and Israel is awaiting the return of Jesus.

NEITHER will return until the Apocolypse on earth happens...
Who's first?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just more BLAH BLAH from a back street outfit which MSM sees as a threat to itself and to its readers

End days, Mandi and all the rest of it is CODSWALOP.

Iran are not threat to anybody ! get over it MSM and stop fear mongering to the masses. There´s enough beef in the world at the moment with out all this IRAN rubbish too.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I got an email from Mahdi and Jesus saying they would not be returning to Earth. Apparently their frequent flier miles ran out and in this economy they simply can't make the trip. They also said they would be out of the office indefinitely so they would appreciate if people stopped trying to contact them and really just stopped talking about them altogether. This is a message straight from the top, folks. This is real.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Nice find. I saw just a little clip of this story somewhere else. i wounder what they mean by "near"? Are they talking days weeks months years????

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Drudge Report has this story and new VIDEO and PICTURES of the US "KILL TEAM" of Civilian Afghanistan Citizens as it two MAJOR Stories.

DRUDGEREPORT

Nice Interesting Combination!

MOTORCYCLE KILL

Unable this embed video as I could only find it available on above link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is very cool that Mahdi and Jesus will be working together during the end times. Until then, I'd be happy with having them star in a buddy cop movie.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Such a typical zionist propaganda article .. aimed at making a case to attack iran ...
personally don't give a ratsass .. hope they all kill each other to the core .. all zionists, christians and muslims .. the 3 most screwed up millitant warmongering organized religions in the world .. always starting wars and causing trouble around the world with your useless imperialistic ideas of opressing others .. making problems for all the rest of the world's peacful people ...

I REALLY HOPE all zionists .. christians .. and muslims wipe each other out for good .. leave the planet a more peaceful place for NORMAL people ...

If you believe in your religion so much .. why do you need to kill others in it's name or convert others/reach out to to convert others or impose your crap forcefully onto others ..?? That shows you have NO faith in your religions at all! ... kill off each other please ! once and for all ... others in the world are suffereing everyday becasue of the greed and stupidity of these 3 useless so called religions ...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

Oh my good grief. I really do not think alot of people on here really have any idea what they are talking about when using the word Zionist.

Zi·on·ism
   [zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.reference.com...
What does this have to do with Israel?
I say bring on the Muslim demon!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

Oh my good grief. I really do not think alot of people on here really have any idea what they are talking about when using the word Zionist.

Zi·on·ism
   [zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun
a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.reference.com...
What does this have to do with Israel?
I say bring on the Muslim demon!

You kidding me right ..? what has this got to do with israel ..?
asking such questions .. and quoting dictionaries ... it's obvious you are oblivious to whats happening round the world .. .. I will not even go into an explanation here .. just read ATS posts and educate yourslef ..

And as for you calling out the muslim demon .. I really hope you get your wish as a christian .. the sooner the better .. what are you waiting for ..? just go out and start killling muslims ... or are you waiting for 'an event' to begin your personal crusade .. ?
go ahead .. wipe each other out ..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh no, please do explain yourself. Do you have any idea what the Zionist movement actually is? I posted the definition for you but not sure that helped you at all? Again, what does Israel have to do with it? The muslim messiah is supposed to help wipe out ALL non muslims, not just Jews.
Also, why the hatred towards Christianity?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
They are waiting for the 12th Imam and Israel is awaiting the return of Jesus.

NEITHER will return until the Apocolypse on earth happens...
Who's first?

There's a lot more people than Israel waiting for His return...

But I see your point

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Technically speaking Israel is not waiting for the return of Jesus. Christians are waiting for his return. Jews do not believe the messiah has come the first time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

So is Mahdi and Jesus the same dude or are they seperate people?

And rather than working together, will they not be working against each other.

If Mahdi is the head of Islam

And jesus the head of the Christian Faiths.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

So, What else is new.
Doesn,t The Bible say that, the anti christ comes b4 the second coming of Our Lord
Jesus Christ

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
Get ready for ONE BIG Religious war. YAY. (not) This sucks. :0(

CHRIST & MAHDI war bretheren.
for humanity peace/freedom.
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

The Sunni and Shia believe they will be working together.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

So is Mahdi the anti - crhist?

That will explain why they will work against each other than with each other

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join