It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When we Die......, Your thoughts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Yeah, sorry if i did, just it kinda seemed a bit arrogant the way i read it, But i suppose everyone views things differently

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My own experience of it may be affected by what I've always thought I might experience as I transition from corporeal existence to eternal existence, so I'm not really sure how it'll go. I would imagine that there are lingering vestiges of traditional expectations that may affect the experience, but I honestly don't know.

That said, the best thing I can do is imagine what a person who is already awake and aware within that realm would see if it were watching me make that transition. The closest I can come to it is what occurred as I was holding my grandson while he was making his way through his third week of corporeal viability. His eyes had been like barriers between me and whatever was going on inside his little head, but while I was studying his face, it was like someone had suddenly lifted the blinds and his blue eyes reached right out and locked onto mine.

"Welcome to the world, little man." is what I said to him, and I immediately felt that human connection that had been vaguley absent while his eyes had been preoccupied with whatever it is that babies deal with over that first couple weeks or so.

I imagine that the people who live within the eternal realm will experience my passing in much the same way as I experienced my grandson's awareness suddenly engage with our world. Not much of an event if viewed from outside of my own personal perspective as it occurs.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
When you die, you will realise that this reality is the outer skin of an onion that never stops growing.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join