It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Animals Sick and Dying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
It's only going to get worst (I am so sad to believe) but just consider that Japan still has not confronted the issue of what it will do with the tons (perhaps hundreds of) of contaminated water that it has been using to try to cool the reactors... we know that some is escaping into the Ocean, but what are they going to do with it all? My guess is that it will also get dumped into our once beautiful seas...

Yeah I was thinking when is the great barrier reef going to start being effected by this? and then all the animals that will be harmed in the pacific ocean... it's sad.
edit on 29-3-2011 by kittendaydreamer because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Has anyone brought up the fact that this could be the beginning of a major earthquake?! Didn't the girl that predicted the Japan tsunami say there was one coming on the 31st?! I'm suprised no one remembered that!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Seems that the Japanese Crested Ibis is going to have
lots of company (extinction)

killing the planet

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
I live in California and the past few days my eyes have been burning like snow blindness, but there is no snow and I don't have allergies. My grandma has also felt this way. Has any one else been experiencing this recently? Could it be radiation related?

California here.
My right eye is burning & watery, too.
No allergies either.

ive been feeling the same way in my right eye, here in vegas...i just had attributed it to playing nonstop online poker staring at the screen, but now this has got me scared...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Oh you have NO IDEA... If Antar wished to fear monger she would have you crapping your pants with reality checks! This situation is far more dire than you have any idea of, I am taking you through baby steps, but if my emotional state is any indication you would be better off not opening my threads in the days and weeks to come because I am about to unleash a fury that will make hells fire feel like a cool summer breeze.

Bring it on, dear!

Some of us KNOW what's going on and are just waiting for the signal flare.

In all seriousness, to The Sword:

The term "fear mongerer" gets thrown about so often that it makes itself obsolete. It's a buzzword nowadays. Seriously, it's becoming a thing of someone seeing a house on fire, saying it's on fire, and everyone tells them to stop fear mongering, everything will be okay.

In the meantime, the house is burning down, the peopel inside are dying, and no one has bothered to pick up a phone to call the fire department because "it'll be ok."

When do things NOT become "okay"? When is it a good time to start running for the hills and try to find a safe spot to just BE? Do you know?

Some of us can see that things are not ok, and are attempting to go in and get those people out of the burning house, while throwing buckets of water at it and begging others to just call the fire department.

Not every thread here on ATS talking about disasters is fear mongernig. Go to a fire and brimstone tent revival meeting if you want an idea of what TRUE fear mongering is.

The fact that there is some really crazy stuff going down on the West Coast right at this very moment shows that something is happening beyond the normal day to day events. If the animals in the area are acting and showing symptoms of something VERY wrong, that's a clue that it JUST MIGHT NOT be safe for human beings, either. We're not all that far "above" the animal kingdom in terms of physiology, you know.

What's happening to them could very easily become what happens to us. Pay attention.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
I live in California and the past few days my eyes have been burning like snow blindness, but there is no snow and I don't have allergies. My grandma has also felt this way. Has any one else been experiencing this recently? Could it be radiation related?

California here.
My right eye is burning & watery, too.
No allergies either.

ive been feeling the same way in my right eye, here in vegas...i just had attributed it to playing nonstop online poker staring at the screen, but now this has got me scared...

Don't forget we had all that wind and smog last week and of course no rain to get the dirt out of the air. I live in Vegas too but my eyes feel fine, a little dry but I'm a little dehydrated. If it was really something wouldn't it be both eyes and not just your right eye? Don't panic yet

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
California here too. I've had a cold/flu the last four days, feeling a bit better, but the last two days my eyes and nose burn when I go outside. Hope it's just a coincidence. Roommate had a pretty good nosebleed while working outside today. Hope it's nothing. Hard to say if were imaging/creating things do to fear (psychosomatic?). Roommate doesn't subscribe to any conspiracy stuff and doesn't watch the news.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i've had this sort of slight numbness feeling for a bit now and I was sick a couple days ago but got over that, i'm in vancouver, probably placebo I imagine.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

Hey man, I live in SoCaL and last week for a couple days my eyes felt itchy and like I don't know how to explain it, like the way eyes feel when you've stayed up way too long? IDK but it went away, I'm not too worried about it...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The worst part, I think, is not knowing if you are just scaring yourself, or if there is really something to be worried about. Part of you wants to believe what you are told by the authorities, that there is nothing to worry about, no risk, no problems. The other part of you thinks they are full of it.

I live on the west coast of Hawaii. I can see the ocean from my house. Yesterday it rained, which is fairly rare on this coast. Today I went to walk my dog and ran my hand down the railing outside my house as I went down the steps, and ended up with a yellow residue on my hand. Part of me said, don't worry, it's probably just dust. But I don't recall seeing yellow dust before.

Everyone I know here has been having a sore throat the last few days, runny nose, and feeling fatigued. Part of me thinks maybe it's just something going around. Another part of me thinks it is a bit strange that everyone, and I mean everyone, is feeling this way all the sudden. And it began when the winds shifted and started blowing from the west.

Even people who generally do not pay attention are getting worried now. We are being told nothing by anyone in a position of authority, beyond the usual "nothing to worry about." I mean, how would you know, with the total lack of real information? It is quite frustrating. If it's nothing, then OK, it's nothing. But if it really is having an effect on us, we would never know until it was too late. I can see the wisdom in not wanting to cause a panic, but it seems like it is just going a bit far in this case.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
3.8 California

Cali quake

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tomjones69

My eyes are already open. I see ATS as a vacuum of fear and negative thoughts.

The MSM reports too little and ATS reports too much.

We all need balance. It can't all be doom and gloom, 24/7.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The thing is, WE KNOW HOW BAD IT IS!

What's to be gained by DWELLING on this?

Remember, there are entities that feed off of your fear and the fear of others.

Yes, we could die tomorrow. However, we should enjoy life while we can and appreciate the good things while they are still around.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As for the members reporting eye irritation, this is something I would use sea salt rinses for, you can buy saline rinses over the counter. Flush them several times a day. Also you might want to protect your nasal passages too, we use sea salt rinses at the first sign of any thing which may grow in the sinuses, it really does help.

Boosting your immune systems is a must and there are plenty of threads on ATS which will guide you through. I think that keeping our systems in the proper PH balance can also help.

Here is a quick search on the subject, again ATS has loads of info on the subject.

Alkaline Foods

Alkaline foods are foods that raise the the amount of oxygen that your blood takes in. The most alkalizing foods are RAW green leafy vegetables, non-sweet fruits and (wheat) grasses. The opposite of alkaline foods are acid foods.

How much oxygen your blood can absorb is measured on a pH scale that ranges from 0 to 14. A pH of 0 is most acidic while a pH of 14 is most alkaline.
The Right Acid - Alkaline Balance

Our blood is in balance when we're slightly alkaline: with a pH of 7.365.

In the beginning of the 20th century, very smart scientists and nobel prize winners made a great discovery. If our blood cannot absorb enough oxygen we get sick: cancer, heart issues, arthritis and candida infections, diabetes are the result.

You know that our body tries to maintain a constant temperature 98.5F or 37C. But but do you know that your body tries even harder to maintain the right amount of oxygen in your blood (a pH of 7.365)? When our pH is too high or too low, we don't feel well, we feel tired, gain weight, have poor digestion and get aches and pains.

Most people in the US and Europe are too acidic: they cannot absorb enough oxygen. That's why cancer, heart disease, arthritis,diabetes are epidemic.

www.thebestofrawfood.com...

Also one more thing I was very interested in a thread recently which talked about how after Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the way Dr.s treated patients successfully with simple and natural cures such as seaweed and soy based Miso soups.

You may wish to shower with baking soda as well, leaving the baking soda on the body after showering to help not only cleanse during the shower but lower the acidic levels on the skin. Of course there are many members here with a wellspring of info on this if you just ask them.

Perhaps it is time to start a thread on these symptoms, one that really took off after the Gulf Incident was helpful and hopefully more people were able to combat the effects of the coreexit than had the threads not been started.

Remember we are all in this together.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

OK, first of all, there are many members from Hawaii here on these boards, please start a thread on Hawaii and be sure to u2u me so I dont miss it. I will pray for your health and for the health of all the Islands.

Remember to use precautions, that meaning do not ever touch your eyes, nose, mouth with your hands unless cleaning or showering.

Get your bodies PH balance in order and if possible see if you can get testing done on the yellow substance. I wish I had advice that would help you, but you already know you cannot count on the authorities to come through. You may keep track of the big wigs on the island, if they begin quietly making an exit for any reason... well.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomjones69
reply to post by The Sword

Fear mongering? At what point do you open your eyes. There is no end in sight. Watch this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wanted to share with you something I feel may be helpful in eliminating dangerous toxins as well as hydrating yourself on a cellular level.

With everything we have bombarding us today from the gulf oil/chemical spill to the Japanese Nuclear reactor disaster, this just may save your life and even help to protect the cells from accumulating the heavy metals around them which are cancer causing.

I personally will be starting what I have on hand, something my Mom sent us years ago but that has sat shelved since that save a few times when we simply licked the salt itself.

What I have is called Miracle Krystal Salt. www.miraclekrystalsalt.com... But here is a video which can tell you a bit more about this amazing product.

And for the bath, to cleanse the skin and keep it also alkaline :

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wanted to share with you something I feel may be helpful in eliminating dangerous toxins as well as hydrating yourself on a cellular level.

With everything we have bombarding us today from the gulf oil/chemical spill to the Japanese Nuclear reactor disaster, this just may save your life and even help to protect the cells from accumulating the heavy metals around them which are cancer causing.

I personally will be starting what I have on hand, something my Mom sent us years ago but that has sat shelved since that save a few times when we simply licked the salt itself.

What I have is called Miracle Krystal Salt. www.miraclekrystalsalt.com... But here is a video which can tell you a bit more about this amazing product.

And for the bath, to cleanse the skin and keep it also alkaline :

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join