It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: How The Government Stays Informed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is it possible that (Above Top Secret) is the governments #1 source of keeping track of important data?
and is it possible that they are creating trends by the use of this data?

Sometimes it seems that hypothetical discussions that take place on the site seem to become reality, like agencies of the government are using scenarios taken straight out of our discussions to create events, as if we are psychosomaticly willing these events to occur.

does anyone else think or see this occurring?

could they be using us for RnD counter measures in their think tank sims?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'd say Coast to Coast AM is their #1 tracking source. I have no comment regarding this site, but I'd imagine the gov't wouldn't have to buy ATS when they could just come here and read it all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Really, this site would be gov't's #1 info site? Wow, you must be naive, no offense.

Government obtains information in much more credible ways, regardless whether ATS exists or not. While it may be SOMEWHAT helpful, ATS can be a cesspool of trolls, and otherwise pathetic individuals exhibiting their lackluster fancy.

Some posts are quite informative and very interesting, but you will not find anything here that gov'ts don't already know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'd say Coast to Coast AM is their #1 tracking source. I have no comment regarding this site, but I'd imagine the gov't wouldn't have to buy ATS when they could just come here and read it all.

Yes, the government knows about ATS....thats all I can say without getting into too much trouble

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Im sure they have a floor full of people who just sit on computers tracking what we know and what we dont, this isnt new to them ... they are experts on disinfo.

edit on 28-3-2011 by tokzik because: spell

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have noticed on AOL top news (when you first log in) headlines a lot of breaking news stories that I read here the day before. Coincidence? I don't know.....ATS'ers are defintely leading edge on newsworthy pieces. One of the reasons I'm here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ATS would be a great place for TPTB to assess where and how serious the "holes" are in the official propaganda line. Other than that, disinfo or deflection ops could be bounced of the ATS membership to influence public opinion - or at least the efficacy of their programs in attempting to influence public opinion.
ATS is not where the government stays informed, it's more like a pack or lab rats or guard dogs or "alarm birds" -a source of potentially valuable (if limited) information. One wonders if the government still considers the operational effectiveness or covert integrity of their missions - or whether the sheer volume of activities currently undertaken hinders such consideration.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join