It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros At War With Rupert Murdoch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In his attempts to crash the dollar for profit George Soros is now openly exposing his disdain for truth.

George Soros is mad. He is after Rupert Murdoch for allowing Glen Beck to expose his collaboration with the Nazis in the attempted extermination of the Jewish people. During a 60 minutes interview (which I could not find right now) Soros makes this admission with pride.

George Soros Not Sorry He Helped Nazis Kill His Fellow Jews In WWII

The Glen Beck story has started a war which has now exposed Soros as THE communist intent on destroying the dollar and your way of life and the lives of the people of every county that agreed to use the dollar as ameans of exchange.

George Soros' Media Matters admits terrorism. "sabotage"

Thanks for exposing yourself Soros!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: x

edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: z

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

WOW!!! That says in no uncertain terms he lives by the 1st Law of Nature. Self Preservation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very misleading Headline.
SOROS (not even his real name) deserves no sympathy but he
did not commit suicide.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What never ceases to amaze me is how these evil old bastards keep on living. Sometimes I wonder if there is a higher power in the universe that dictates when people live and die (God) if you will, and what plans they have for humanity and why this seems to always be the case throughout history. Because if a higher power does exist then it seems to me that it happens to like evil and all it's associations. Or that we as a species have finally evolved to be God ourselves example the indestructible Dick Cheney and his robo heart.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One can only hope.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

WOW!!! That says in no uncertain terms he lives by the 1st Law of Nature. Self Preservation.

I would'nt want to be in a foxhole with you!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What the author of the article deglects to tell us is, Soros was 13 at the time. He did what his rabbi told him to do. And in most cases, the Judenrate did not collaborate with the Nazis; they were forced to provide slave labour from the ghettos. They had no choice. We can all sit here in our comfy chairs, waxing poetic about how we would never turn on each other, about how we would stand up against tyranny. But until that happens, we do not know how we would act. And as adults, it is idiotic to judge a kid for what he did. We can and should judge Soros for what he has done as an adult.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Very misleading Headline.
SOROS (not even his real name) deserves no sympathy but he
did not commit suicide.

You are wrong. He commited political suicide. He is no longer covert, but overt. This brings him into the light. We all know that LIGHT kills vampires. He brought himself there so that is SUICIDE.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: x

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And yet, he will not be hunted down, tried, and jailed for assisting the Nazis, a la Demjaniuk (sp?).

Are Soros' crimes in relation to the Holocaust less severe than those of a concentration camp guard?

And yet, Nazi hunters won't touch him.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I would change your title if I were you, he has not committed suicide....yet

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe he commited political suicide. If I had created this thread everyone would say I'm an alarmist or talk about how misleading it is. One could only hope that Soros would commit suicide.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Did I jusy hear correctly
he just vowed to take out FAUX?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
What the author of the article deglects to tell us is, Soros was 13 at the time. He did what his rabbi told him to do. And in most cases, the Judenrate did not collaborate with the Nazis; they were forced to provide slave labour from the ghettos. They had no choice. We can all sit here in our comfy chairs, waxing poetic about how we would never turn on each other, about how we would stand up against tyranny. But until that happens, we do not know how we would act. And as adults, it is idiotic to judge a kid for what he did. We can and should judge Soros for what he has done as an adult.

He was proud of it. He said that "if he did not do it someone else would have."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I meant to a selfish extent at the expense of others to be more thorough. However, as one stated he was 13 at.the time so he cannot be held accountable for actions committed as a man child. Unless he had his bar mitzvah then he was a man by Judean standard and practices. However, what must have been deeply instilled in him is surfacing in many of his covert and now overt actions. I must say I do appreciate his honesty.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Can in it be slave labor or was it in exchange for goods such as shelter, clothing, food, and medical? Maybe this was a predecessor to the Venus Project. Sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

I meant to a selfish extent at the expense of others to be more thorough. However, as one stated he was 13 at.the time so he cannot be held accountable for actions committed as a man child. Unless he had his bar mitzvah then he was a man by Judean standard and practices. However, what must have been deeply instilled in him is surfacing in many of his covert and now overt actions. I must say I do appreciate his honesty.

You talked in a circle but only came around 359 degrees. You may make a good lawyer.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yes, someone else would have. They had no choice. Why do you think he was proud of it?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I jumped in the thread expecting to be celebrating with Champagne and Jager...but now my hopes are dashed...Well hopefully now people will see him for the economic destroying monster that he really is. Im just sorry the thread title wasnt 100% physically accurate.

If you think Im being harsh I really dont care. He has single handedly guided one of the (if not THE) worst economic collapses in monetary history and it is affecting my wife and daughter. So F Soros and I hope he chokes on his next meal.
edit on 28-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Yes, someone else would have. They had no choice. Why do you think he was proud of it?

He had a genuine smile in the video. I have to find that. Youtube had 100 copies of it after that Glen Beck series that I did not see first hand.(I heard about it then watched it). I'll find it later and post it.

I'm a little disturbed that someone on this thread is condoning him by quoting Jewish Law.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I would like to see the video. I may change my opinion in that case. At this point, however, we should not be blaming a child for doing what his rabbi told him to do. Why don't we blame the rabbi? A 13 year old kid is hardly mature. We cannot say how we would have acted in such a horrible situation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join