It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know whats pissing me off?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

i can list of several game development companies that are against private corporations, the new world order, and are for the continuation of our species. not everything in the world is for the nwo. stop hiding under your rock
edit on 28-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
i can list of several game development companies that are against private corporations, the new world order, and are for the continuation of our species. not everything in the world is for the nwo. stop hiding under your rock

What's your point? What is this rock I am hiding under?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
agree with OP there is conditioning happening through gaming ..... i am a 29 year old gamer with family house and pay my bills...... i am grown up.... and the reality is that the best time to condition society is to start at a early age.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

edit on 28-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

For the record: I do not care what the development companies message or beliefs are. Pro Satan, Anti-Good.. Whatever. If 70% of Americans are playing video games, then they deserve any message fed to them. Gives them something to ponder while they get fatter and lose touch with society.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

..."the powers that be" don't control Hollywood, financial trends, several rich people, and the unions do. Well, I just went and disproved your first clause, I don't agree that "the powers that be" exist, let alone that they control something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For the most part I agree.
And you know whats funny is that there is children in the world that smoke and drink because thats what grown ups do...... who is the role model here?
So are all these very Violent drug handlers doing real "Men" grown up things or are they just selfish idiots.

Whats more childish a girl using the jump rope or a grown man injecting himself with heroin because his mommy told him that he was a bad son?

Im just think that there is no reason to get mad if they tell you that your being childish for playing video games when they are probably mentally worse in another matter of speaking

edit on 28-3-2011 by Whirpool because: forgot more

top topics

<< 1   >>

join