It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POSSIBLE reason for the middle eastern revolts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok so i was watching a news report where some 'experts' said that middle eastern countries that have civil unrests have lost 140 billion dollars.

Ok, after i heard this i thought, aren't these wars and revolts staged so that investors stop investing in the middle east and start investing in europe and US so that those countries could get out of the econimic crisis we are in?

Just my thoughts...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

no, the purpose is simply this: order out of chaos.

its all part of the globalist agenda. has nothing to do with investing in what country and 140 billion dollars really isn't a lot if you think about it. the reason the money would be lost is because people are rioting and revolting and not working, thus not producing any sort of GDP

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As long as the Dollar is in charge, i would not doubt it. The real problem lies underneath, the fact that Gaddafi on rough terms want to free the middle east from the dollar grip of oils og export.

If the rest of the middle east started listening to this 'madman', now that would a crisis, both economically and socially.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
140 billion $ in 2 months is something .... just add it up if the wars last another 4-5 years ... now thats lot of money ...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yep, order out of chaos, fund a dictator until the people have have enough, and then fund the people with weapons so our lying governments can come in clean up the pieces, put someone else in and benefit from it until the people decide to revolt again. it makes perfect sense in afghanistan, and Iraq, why not libya aswell, and the rest of the middle east at a date to be determined.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Ok so i was watching a news report where some 'experts' said that middle eastern countries that have civil unrests have lost 140 billion dollars.

Ok, after i heard this i thought, aren't these wars and revolts staged so that investors stop investing in the middle east and start investing in europe and US so that those countries could get out of the econimic crisis we are in?

Just my thoughts...

Yor thoughts don't say much. No substance to your argument.

top topics

join