It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to demagnetize my house???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The thread about people's compass's going crazy got me to go out and buy a compass.

Walking around our house we found our bird's cage is magnetized, steel filing cabinets are magnetized, the kids steel bunkbeds are magnetized...none of them have magnets on them.

They are not connected to the houses electrical system....how could they be magnetized??

The REBAR within the concrete in our floor is magnetized, at 2 feet off the floor in certain spots the compass goes crazy. The houses electrical system isn't connected in any way to that.

So I got to looking into it more:

P-15 - Master Plan Phase II

"""Provide an electromagnetic radiation analysis to support the on-going Guam Joint Military Master Plan and EIS for the USMC relocation Okinawa to Guam for new electromagnetic radiation emitting equipment."""

$676,212

www.dodig.mil...

We have aluminum storm shutters over our glass sliding doors in the living room. A compass will point directly at the aluminum storm shutters...I walk outside and check it from that side....aluminum storm shutters are MAGNETIZED.....how the heck can that be???

note....I live right next to a big DOD radio tower array about a mile away.

So how on Earth do I de-gauss an entire HOUSE and block EMF from hitting us???!!!!

Anyone? Can I buy that microwave door honeycomb metal to block EMF?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I might be wrong...but I dont think its possible to do even part of your house or your entire house. Even speakers in your TV are large magnets. So are many other day to day things. Let someone smarter than me advise...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A compass is a magnet.

Magnets are attracted to ferrous materials. Your house does not have to be magnetized to deflect a compass.

Wiring within walls creates a magnetic field. Magnetic fields deflect compasses.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have no idea if this applies but seriously look into Orgonite, it transfers bad energy into good energy.
www.orgonite.info...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
I have no idea if this applies but seriously look into Orgonite, it transfers bad energy into good energy.
www.orgonite.info...

WOW!!!!

Edit: Sorry about the one word answer, that is all needed for the prior post. I think you meant to be in the mind reader and witchcraft section bud.
edit on 3/28/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: edit

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"""Magnets are attracted to ferrous materials."""

Aluminum storm shutters are not magnetic.

In the middle of our living room there is a spot where a compass will point WAY OFF due North, there is nothing near that area. No speakers, no tv. We even moved the couches away so there was nothing within 8 feet.....compass still goes crazy. Ceiling is @12-15 feet high in that spot. There's nothing there that would cause a compass to go crazy.

Some emitted energy source is inducing magnetic fields. How on Earth can aluminum be magnetized??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I see you've changed from your house being magnetized to talking about induced fields. Entirely possible, but not from a radio transmitter.

Aluminum cannot be magnetized but that does not mean it cannot have a magnetic field. A moving magnet (like a compass) induces a magnetic field in aluminum (Lentz law). Could that be causing it? An electrical current in aluminum also induces a magnetic field.

Try throwing your main breaker and checking.

Any power lines nearby?

Are you sure there is not any structural steel in your house? No metal studs?

edit on 3/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join