It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Love Police ? Charlie Veitch >?<

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I tried finding my previous post about European Revolution 3/26/11. it appears it was taken over by a few people who did sensless violence and property distruction.

*Charlie put this video's online, thought it might bolster my analysis at the bottom.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

overall, I suspect the powers that be, wanted to show up unprepared.... notice prevous police equip.
It was extremely difficult to follow the going ons in london, during "Loose Control of London"
agenda. I was able to get quite a few video's of the hooligans busting up the place -
I think, these people breaking windows and the like are all physically fit. short hair. and
a complete avoidance of military atire. in serveral video's I noted a gang type participation,
suggesting these people knew one another. notice the similarity of dress. suggesting a
uniform of the day memo. (highly edited video on TV is also noted).
Now, I'm not saying who these people are, just observing and noting what there is to note.

*** I was expecting Charlie Yesterday afternoon, *** he is either late, or something else is happening.
does anyone in England have any information?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The police took on board the complaints about the previous protests and decided to only intervene when necessary this time, instead taking the opportunity to get photo and film evidence of the anarchist groups who created the destruction after planning it online for a few weeks.

Most of the anarchists are apparently known to police and I think most will be placed in custody during the next few weeks since the anarchist groups have been openly boasting about causing trouble during the Royal wedding on April 29th.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I would certainly hope those who were out of control, be controlled. after all everything is on CCTV. oh, thats right we were changing film on that part of london at that time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

I would certainly hope those who were out of control, be controlled. after all everything is on CCTV. oh, thats right we were changing film on that part of london at that time.

I honestly have no idea what you're saying?

Are you by any chance attempting to claim that the police might have turned off the CCTV on purpose to let them continue? Because I very much doubt that, plus police officers were actually holding cameras themselves to film as on the ground evidence up close and personal.

Say cheese anarchists, get ready for your 5am wake up call and some fresh new bracelets.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

on 7 7 all of the CCTV's were like film being changed in like almost all that filmed evidence.
at the Montebello, Canada - we had cops dressed like street punks, going to start a riot.
charlie said on YouTube a European Revolution - Police are to lose control, they had like 2 weeks to plan.
I got a british lord saying he handles Terrorist Money that was the IRA's who also implecated the bank of england and he cant talk about terrorist money from africa.
now you understand how screwed up things are... ?

new topics

top topics

join