It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or Strange cloud formations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello all,
Looking at chemtrails, the UK government admitted they have been spraying chemtrails to prepair for a chemical attack...could they not have tested this in a more controlled enviroment?

We are also expected to believe that these test were only undertaken between 1940 and 1979.

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

You would think the people would open their eyes and realise we are nothing but lab rats to the so called governments, as long as they have money in their pockets ..what does it matter.

Some of these get yearly bonuses of 100.000 pounds... most of the working class here in the uk wont see that sort of money in the space of 9 years ....

...you know what i just realised im starting to rant LoL... End

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Sorry I don't understand.

The thread title lead me to believe that there is a picture that we should judge, if it is a cloud formation or indeed chemtrails?

VVv

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by tokzik

Sorry I don't understand.

The thread title lead me to believe that there is a picture that we should judge, if it is a cloud formation or indeed chemtrails?

VVv

beat me to it..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Based on the information in the OP, the answer is neither - since the tests involved very low altitude and ground dispersal of chemicals intended to replicate a real chemical/biological attack, in order to determine how such a real attack might spread.

The only way the chemicals could be detected was by special equipment.

Quite literally, 'nothing to see here'.

On the other hand, mustard gas, as used in WWI, was visible so I suppose would be a candidate for an early chemtrail?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was hoping for a picture

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LoL... sorry guys ... i clearly forgot to post the picture

i thought they may be from a power station but ... they are clearly not as one starts from the middle of nowhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30378389776a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f031c4c72e15.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Star for the pics. I live in NE Ohio, and as far as chemtrails go, I do believe that now they are just showing off:

www.listentothyself.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

LoL, i just cant comprehend what kind of aircraft could pull off something this huge.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

I beleive those are usually characterized as Morning Glory clouds.
wiki dittie
Cloud Appreciation Society

Perhaps OZ will see this a share some of his met knowledge with us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

No aircraft would. They are clouds.
The second picture was taken from a video of a cloud formation known as Cloud Streets or roll clouds. The people who videotaped it were in a plane from Japan's Coast Guard, and the discussion that went along with it shows that the people knew it to be a spectacular example of clouds. It has been attributed to being "chemtrails" by people who don't know about clouds. Here is a photo gallery of different roll clouds:
Roll Clouds from the Cloud Appreciation Society
It looks like one of the is the same as the first picture. The people who take and post these pictures know them all to be natural clouds.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
fantastic, to me it just seemed odd but knowing its mother nature is great, one less thing to worry about.

its a good example to show a non-chemtrail photo to those who dont know as i didnt.

Thank you guys.!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here's a fantastic video of a roll cloud in action:

If you listen to the audio its easily understandable that people who have never seen this phenomenon would think it was something extremely strange.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just checked out what a roll cloud is and it seems to be that but i've never seen anything like that before.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I agree with Stars15k, definitely not chem or con trails. Beautiful and strange clouds though. Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join