It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Randomly Intelligent Maneuvering Hard Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi to all humanoids
I just found that video on the net i thought i had to share it
whit you guys so it looks like 2 orbs flying around is this
real photage or is it CGI software any idea it looks like it has plane beacon but it dosen't fly like a plane
maybe a toy but it accelerates way to fast

2nd video looks like it but from much closer

edit on 28-3-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
As with all videos of this sort, more info would help.

When and where was this shot, time of day, etc.

That would help.

VVv

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Ya i know but like 90% of those video there is just the video sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think that given that they seem to be displaying aviation lights they are planes , the video speed has been altered to give the impression they are moving quickly .
Hoax IMHO

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
Ya i know but like 90% of those video there is just the video sorry

Well, the video is accompanied by the username of the poster ("enakidu") and comments by him in Spanish (stating that the video was taken in Madrid).

One of his previous videos of planes was discussed in the recent thread at at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think that given that they seem to be displaying aviation lights they are planes , the video speed has been altered to give the impression they are moving quickly .
Hoax IMHO
Really, did you even watch it? How does a plane pass through the gaps in a weather vane, or behind one pole and in front of another that are a few meters apart? It's visibly circling around the roof tops and the objects on them.

It's either genuine or CG, but it's not a plane.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Are you sure you actually watched it ? , the planes are quite clearly behind the houses .
You can see the planes aviation lights flashing and the jerky movement of the camera suggests the video has been sped up , not CGI , just an attempt to make normal planes look like UFO's

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Are you sure you actually watched it ? , the planes are quite clearly behind the houses .
You can see the planes aviation lights flashing and the jerky movement of the camera suggests the video has been sped up , not CGI , just an attempt to make normal planes look like UFO's

Agreed. You can hear the video sound speed up.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hoax IMHO

Yep, the speed-up of the footage is obvious

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hoax IMHO

I can understand your idea of the video speed being edited, but could you explain to me why, in some shots with 2 lights, only 1 seems to be effected by the speed?
Or is that just me not looking closely enough or because one may be way closer than the other or something?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanceDH

I can understand your idea of the video speed being edited, but could you explain to me why, in some shots with 2 lights, only 1 seems to be effected by the speed?

Distance and speed of the airplanes.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LanceDH

The light that appears to be static is traveling toward the camera , hence giving the impression that it is hovering .
This has been shown in the many nighttime video's of " UFO'S Hovering " over airports recently , where the UFO's are actually planes stacking ready to land .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

what is

Randomly Intelligent Maneuvering
??????????????

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

They are the same as those over Atlanta but there was some interesting twitter
obviously connected with their activity. I watched that video in a slowed motion
and the twitter reminded somehow a conversation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hoax IMHO

Hi Gortex,

I partially disagree with your views.

Basically:

(1) I agree that the video shows (fairly obviously) planes,

(2) I disagree with your statement that the video speed has been altered "to give the impression they are moving quickly" and that this is a "hoax". I don't think anyone has mentioned that the description posted by the relevant user on Youtube, "Enakidu", stated in terms "UFOs Maneuvers 800% Speed". In case there was any ambiguity in his statement "UFOs Maneuvers 800% Speed", I asked Enakidu whether the video on Youtube is 8 times faster than the original footage. He confirmed that understanding, stating:

Exactly mate! The speed is increased 8 times for better appreciating the impossible movements these ships make. Random and Intelligent Maneuvers. Impossible Trajectories Crossing, Vertical ascents and descents, Turns, Stops, Changes of Height and Speed, Appearing and Vanishing. An authentic nightmare for the aerial traffic services controllers!! Thanks for the interest. Best regards. Greetings from Madrid.

So, while the speeding up of the videos may make the lights look more exotic than would otherwise have been the case, given that the relevant user expressly indicated from the outset that the video was speeded up I don't think this was an intentional hoax.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 28-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the info Isaac .

I do believe it to be a hoax , the title of the video " UFOs Randomly Intelligent Maneuvering Hard Evidence " indicates the person that filmed the footage thought they were UFO's , when he must of known they were really planes .
If the video was shown at normal speed what other maneuvers would we see aside from those of normal aircraft ? , obviously none as they are just planes , so by speeding up the footage he gives the impression that the aircraft are doing things that conventional aircraft don't do .

The "UFOs Maneuvers 800% Speed" I feel is ambiguous , it could be taken as the UFO's are maneuvering at 8X the speed of normal aircraft .

So, I don't believe the person that filmed this thought they were UFO's , I do believe the footage was sped up to sex it up and make it appear other worldly .
In my book that's a Hoax .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

what is

Randomly Intelligent Maneuvering
??????????????

Maneuvering under the influence (MUI)? Like the Mexico City saucer

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Exactly mate! The speed is increased 8 times for better appreciating the impossible movements these ships make. Random and Intelligent Maneuvers. Impossible Trajectories Crossing, Vertical ascents and descents, Turns, Stops, Changes of Height and Speed, Appearing and Vanishing. An authentic nightmare for the aerial traffic services controllers!! Thanks for the interest. Best regards. Greetings from Madrid.

I have to agree with Gortex that that's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard: Sounding like you mean one thing while twisting into the exact opposite. It's not just ambiguous; it's deceptive.

Anyway: Running lights=planes. Speed it up, slow it down--still planes....

top topics

join