It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Rainwater recorded In Boston Mass. From Japan's Fallout!! 3/28/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't think the scientists thought of the possibility that a super storm would blow the radiation around the world before it dissipated in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think it is going to be equally as important to watch for massive die offs of aquatic life making the exodus from Japan to other parts of the worlds oceans, unfortunately they will be eaten by both fish and fowl so it will make it harder to watch for these trends as to clues to where the plumes are moving. Also I wonder how much of this radiation dissipates in the oceans before it is no longer lethal, or does it float around endlessly?

This is unacceptable and yet when is it going to be appropriate to start taking precautions to protect our bodies? When the GOV dictates? It would be far too late after they start issuing pills and who would trust those?

Yes pumping ourselves up with probiotics and immune boosters now, but there is going to be mutations occurring which will affect everyone in the coming years I am afraid.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We can all post here stating our opinion of what level of radiation is good or bad………..The bottom line is any radiation exposure is BAD……..

Radiation affects everyone differently………………

Yes, these amounts being detected are minimal to the Health Standards……….meaning that the masses will not be affected………….But even trace amounts will affect someone………….and that could be your son or daughter 5 to 10 years from now…………

A continuation of detected trace amounts will affect “many” over time……………But by the Gov Health Standards the “masses” are safe!!..........

So we can play “word” games all day on what levels of radiation will be harmful to the public………..If the levels being detected don’t increase we can all turn our head and accept the Gov’s Health Standard for radiation exposure and focus our attention elsewhere……………….

But 5 to 10 years from now someone’s son or daughter will develop cancer…………………Hopefully not yours……

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

So how to bring real public awareness to a situation people would rather turn their heads to and pretend everything is as it should be as long as you believe it is? I mean that is the major part of the population.

If nothing can be done then it is only right to let people know that, for others they will want solutions, answers and action.

Is there a solution? A vaccine? A way to prevent cancer in the future or are we just doomed?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh my all this posts make me

Update: 3/28/11, 8:40 A.M. Here is follow up on the Radiation Alert from this morning. The Monitoring Station in question is located in Huntsville, Alabama. It triggered alerts based on radiation levels averaging in the 100 to 150 CPM range. We tried to reach the station through a number of different means, including via the Chat forum available from within the Radiation Network, but to no avail. So after a half hour or so, we contacted the Huntsville Fire Department and recommended they take independent radiation readings in the vicinity of the Monitoring Station. After all, Huntsville, AL is located about 30 miles from two different nuclear power plants, so we had to take this alert seriously. Fortunately, their readings showed no elevated radiation levels above normal background. After some time, radiation levels from the Monitoring Station dropped first to 0, then resumed at normal levels. But still receiving no response from the station, we disabled it, essentially removing it from the Radiation Network. We want to thank the Huntsville Fire Department for their timely support in this matter. I will write more on this incident later.

Source:
www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Interesting..........You are right about all the "postings" due to the Radiation Network detecting.........But that detected report is not what this thread is about...........although I am glad it drew those to become more aware.....

The topic is that "trace" radiation elements are being detected all across the US (as I have learned since opening this thread) in the rain.........

First - No radiation from the Japan fallout would come to the US was reported by experts.......

Second - Only trace elements of radiation will be detected in California by the experts.........

Third - Only trace elements are being detected in rain samples collected with no "long term" affects from California to Boston Mass by the experts.........

Fouth -

edit on 28-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures of the maps. 139 Rem , and now it has been downed to 0 !? MMh ... something's wrong out there
The cover up over radiations must stop. Is it better to let the mass getting affected due to long term exposure or to unveil the thruth even considering panic is a great risk ? It is up to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, not only has the alabama counter been removed but also the one to the east of it, that was on the SC/NC border. In my previous post I mentioned watching that monitor to see if the radiation was moving east with the cloud cover. Incidently that monitor has now been shut down.
www.radiationnetwork.com...

on www.blackcatsystems.com... it has been showing higher than normal readings in the maryland area all day.

ETA a link to huffpost, stating trace amounts of japanese radiation found in their area. Very telling.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by mutantgenius because: add link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am gld there are some common sense people still oput there...Like the man said "ya dont need a weatherman to see which way the wind blows....And that is straight east from japan to north america...who knew?
Theyll never let us into the loop unless we threated tham with a rope en masse...
This is just a small part of the bigger more horrific picture....brought to you by your local illuminatti cabal.................

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't know it this is happening anywhere else right now, but our local water has just been chlorinated to the point that I can bleach my tidy-whities: with the fumes. Does this have anything to do with the radiation, or does drinking fluoride/laundry cleaner strengthen my teeth, too?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Worried about radiation in rain water?

Don't be -- health department and EPA say

Now these are the same people who have lied about what is really happening to the Gulf and the same people by the Obama administration who have placed a “GAG ORDER” on scientist not to reveal to the public what is happening to the dead dolphins washing ashore………………..www.digitaljournal.com...

CAN ANYBODY CONNECT THE DOTS? YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

www.woodtv.com...

National and state officials said Monday that radioactive rainfall reported in the eastern part of the state Friday did not pose a health risk to residents, and tests on public drinking water over the weekend in six regions throughout Pennsylvania, including Pittsburgh, did not find any elevated levels of radioactivity. They added that they see no danger for crops, pets or livestock.

But levels of iodine-131, a byproduct of nuclear fission, in some of Friday's rainfall were about 25 times higher than the federal drinking-water standard of 3 picocuries per liter, sparking Gov. Tom Corbett's order that the Department of Environmental Protection test drinking water. He also has asked for air-quality tests.

Kevin Harley, a DEP spokesman, said there is no way of predicting how much radioactive material would be in any future precipitation, but experts expect the levels to continue to go down over the next three months.

Another expert opinion stating that levels will go down.........Well they have been right so far...

www.timesonline.com...[[editb y]edit on 29-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

i live on long island and i witnessed the suffolk police conducting scans for radiation here in new york ...has it really spread that much??? heres the link www.newsday.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join