It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration restricts findings on Gulf’s dead dolphins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Do they think we are stupid?

I read this story to mean they don't care either way.

Yes you're right and that's the problem out there. Anyways still a great find even if it bothers so much.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Tell me this doesn't stink...

Interesting point made at the end...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is hard to say what the worst part of this issue is. The obvious environmental impact this spill caused is heartbreaking to anyone who even remotely cares about the world around us - I think that is a given. This report indicates that any evidence found linking the dead dolphins to BP will be kept 'confidential' for a government lawsuit. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this planet belong to all of us? So why should this information only be privy to governments and corporations? Not even the scientists are allowed to view the final report?

I'm sure it'll take millions of (tax-payer) dollars and many years to proceed with any lawsuit against any company involved in this mess. So what will be the conclusion? BP has to pay a few billions dollars? To who? Chances are the small business owners who were affected most by this are already gone under or moved on. Any larger business still around whenever this finally gets resolved may get some sort of compensation. But isn't that just trading money between corporations?

Somehow I doubt any marine life it the Gulf will care how much money is paid out in the end - the damage is already done.

P.S. - Sorry for the rant - first post.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

In Iran we had some dolphins burned in recent time. it is told that they have burnt due HAARP.

HAARP: Persian Gulf Eyewitness

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have stopped eating seafood mainly because of this I live in az. and usually get salmon and tuna at trader joe's but, NOW, we have gulf of mexico corexit and now the dam japan radioactive elements in the ocean i8 I am fairly certain thier game plan has and was to kill off or poison a major food source such as seafood because of the omega oils and the benefits that it provides for people with knowledge. I also had read threads where obama wanting to interfere with fishing ?? Does this all smeell like b.s. from every where? What I want to know is if we the people allow this to happen is it any wonder that they feel empowered to do what ever the hell they want to us still// We are allowing by not bringing it down with a majority a huge majority raising hell from all around the country!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the main stream media too announce that oil and correxit is good for you like radiation. They will probably say it helps lubricate your joints and cures arthritis....PLEASE realize that there are some dumb sob's in this world and USA has it's fair share...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If there's a gag order it might have to do with a law suit against BP ... over the use of corexit during the massive oil leak in the gulf.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This does look very suspicious, but do any of you honestly believe that any other administration in the past would have handled this matter any differently?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by loam

In Iran we had some dolphins burned in recent time. it is told that they have burnt due HAARP.

HAARP: Persian Gulf Eyewitness

The graphic is of a Water Spout. The description is of a Red Tide and sounds correct as to the description of the results of a Red Tide. I've seen one and know what it is, this person is apparently illiterate on the topic. That is what you see in a Red Tide. It's not burns.

Also America Haters like the Iranians love to use the myths about HAARP as anti-American propaganda. China and Russia have both done it also. They know it's nonsense, but it makes good propaganda for internal consumption. Gotta keep peoples minds off being Slaves to a radical Theocracy. Hate is a good way to control people. In fact I highly doubt the Islamic Leaders even believe in Islam, but that's for another thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

no they're not.
please stop making things up.

p.s. there is no such species that is simply called an 'atlantic tuna'
edit on 28-3-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Any "Firework Shows" out in the middle of the Ocean lately?

Seriously, All they need to do is a necropsy. It's not that hard.

Trust Me, If they did Histology on the animals, They already know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Obama administration restricts findings on Gulf’s dead dolphins.

They also restricted findings on my boot up his A$$

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Yeah I think the exact same thing > I don't know WHAT they're doing/testing underwater, but it's clear that they don't want us to know.
And once again they don't show any respect for life, animals and nature.
All governments are the same - they don't give a damn about living beings and rather cover their own tracks.

Such a massive number of dolphins...plus other mammals and dead fishes...dead for what??

It's just sad and makes me so F****** angry!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is a joke right? This just cant be true, that a-h- needs out of office!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Haven't you heard yet? Obama is God....Children made to replace jesus name with Obama in 1st grade in school....He is our savior....He can do no wrong...Obama Bless the United States Of America...

Link:www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I read that the findings were restricted because they were creating a case against BP that is supposed to go to court.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion
I read that the findings were restricted because they were creating a case against BP that is supposed to go to court.

Think how ridiculous of a reason that is!!!

NOTHING gives the government a compelling state interest to prohibit, or otherwise interfere with, PRIVATE scientific study of PUBLIC phenomena.

But they'll get away with it because people hear this "pending lawsuit" nonsense and they'll think they have heard something meaningful.

I'm gobsmacked that we've come from "not commenting on pending litigation" by government officials to CONTROLLING the availability of evidence- even if it means suspending the private rights of citizens to OBSERVE, MEASURE and DISCUSS the PUBLIC world around them.

At this rate, we'll need a government license just to breath the air.

edit on 28-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
BP also has a plan for the Gulf with there new Corporation Of Vaccines....New Bacteria Invented by them....Warehouses where their new "Corexit" is stored is under heavy guard...

Link:www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

Exactly what I was thinking. Obama and his people are actually very prudent. maybe they are keeping things quiet so they can really knock BP out cold in the court of law!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What if it's radiation?

I'm thinking it's spreading through the water.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join