It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing ozone hole could settle over Scandinavia and Eastern Europe on 30-31 March.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

That would explain why I experienced sunburn then

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/296f7664b5ec.gif[/atsimg]

The ozone layer is behaving quite interesting, now it looks like Switzerland and northern Italy are affected by minus 25% deviations on density. If you are in the two named country make sure you use good quality UV glasses when sunshine outside, so you can protect your eyes from the extra Ultraviolet B radiation reaching your retina..

Oh, the picture is not embedded very well , here is the original source:
exp-studies.tor.ec.gc.ca...
edit on 4-4-2011 by Romanian because: provided link

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There's a lot of different theories for the sound wev all been hearing, that's one of em plus the activity of the sun is loud. However I found an idea today that I hadn't heard before having to do with the 7 planes of life that exist everywhere we just don't see it or hear the noises from it in our state of consciousness. However people are now waling up because of this new age we are coming into. So just a thought what if the sounds have. Always been there and we are just starting to hear them .....just an idea. Hey btw I couldn't find in the guidelines or account info how many comments do you have to do till you can start a thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I believe that an OZONE HOLE is being formed above these thirteen (13) cities in Southern California. Why? The UV Levels as bounded by these cities have been either 11 or 12 for the past THREE months in which I have been documenting their UV levels on a daily basis. Furthermore, when one moves away from the cloud these specific cities outline, the UV level drops to 4 or 5.
Is this something that is happening or not? I need a review and comment from someone in authority or in this science.
The MAP OUTLINE includes the following cities (as a minimum)

1. Anaheim
2. Brea
3. Compton
4. Downey
5. Fullerton
6. La Puente
7. Pico Rivera
8. Placentia
9. Sunset Beach
10. Walnut
11. Westminster
12. West Covina
13. Whittier

Please CONTACT (No PUN INTENTED) me and either VALIDATE these finding with CURRENT data or refute this data entirely with CURRENT data. Regardless of SEASON, the % DROP outside the CLOUD formation should still be present and therefore documentable...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join