It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Command Sergeant Major claims to own crashed UFO artifact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
At the bottom of the linked article is the relevant story.
I would interrested in peoples opinions.

www.sacramentopress.com...
edit on 28/3/11 by CrashRetrieval because: (no reason given)

Please do not begin threads with a Link and Minimal content.
Starting a New Thread, Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;

please post one or two paragraphs,

a link to the entire story,

AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 28-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Now wishing I was a credible Ufologist. That is a remarkable story, I hope something comes of it. Not often does someone claim to have video evidence and only a couple of times have I ever heard of physical evidence. S & F.

link   
Would be cool if true? Can you please stay up to date on the story?

link   

Norton picked up a metallic piece from the crash site that has strange hieroglyphics on it. This metallic piece cannot be burned. A hacksaw will not cut it, if you bend it, it will go back to its original shape.
Sounds like the same stuff that was found in Roswell.

We'll have to wait and see what happens here as he hasn't disclosed any of this stuff yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval
www.sacramentopress.com...

For ease of reference, I'll post some of the relevant text below.

By the way, another copy of the story is accompanied by the photo below:

I'd be interested to hear if anyone in the USA calls the relevant telephone number below (916 203 7503):

James Norton was a buck sergeant (E-5) at the time when he witnessed an eerie encounter with UFOs and the military on September 14, 1977. ...

Norton picked up a metallic piece from the crash site that has strange hieroglyphics on it. This metallic piece cannot be burned. A hacksaw will not cut it, if you bend it, it will go back to its original shape. Norton has this metallic piece BURIED AT HIS PROPERTY! Norton is willing and ready to show this evidence to some credible UFOlogists and to the media! Norton claims he has proof of UFOs being real, with this solid piece of evidence that he held onto since the incident!! ...

To contact James Norton, please contact me at 916 203 7503 and I will place you in direct contact with Norton via his cell phone.

Norton has the evidence, now it’s time to let the public know the TRUTH about UFOs, let’s see Norton’s evidence!

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 28-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
so anyone up for contacting him?
i live in the UK so anyone near by this bloke should ring him
if this evidence is real then we need to see it

S+F
edit on 28-3-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

I have proof but I do not wish to show it, how many times have we heard this line in the past?.
I can understand of the waiting to show to a 'credible' UFOlogist but how many are credible, most are treated with derision and the MSM no matter how qualified the tester wil not touch a story like UFO evidence and proof of alien life with any respect or sincerity.
edit on 28/3/11 by DataWraith because: spelling coz I can't

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I can understand of the waiting to show to a 'credible' UFOlogist but how many are credible,

Well, I was pondering whether the term "credible UFOlogist" is an oxymoron...

If you are "credible", you aren't referred to as a "ufologist"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

If anyone wanted to store securely artifacts like this guy claims to have I'd offer my services as where I work we have one of the most secure vaults in the UK ( I won't say where but you and I and everyone else have dealings with it everyday), and no Government alphabet authority would / could get access to it without a whole load of problems including legal and not of at the very least being observable by the public media..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ooh a buried alien artifect, the mystery is killing me!

I really dont buy it unless he digs up that artifact in the presence of reporters and go with the thing to a lab that can analyze it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Wouldn't be suprised to find that the entity that you work for is actually owned by the governments or their power players. Most things are, even many things they claim to oppose or be unassociatied with.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Interesting story .
Here is a video that recounts the Fort Benning incident .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well I dont know about you , but if I was this fellow, and I was talking about credibility I would be thinking that I would rather hand my evidence to a person who was likely to actualy have some genuine study done on it, rather than some prattling half wit who intends to summon the spirit of the cosmos to explain its secrets. He is certainly right to be cautious in terms of who he hands that thing over to, if it is as he says, a peice of a UFO, perhaps an alien craft. Frankly speaking there are some very shady people out there, with some pretty strange connections, none of which have anything to do with a proper study of any physical material.
Handing this thing to Greer or Collier for instance, would be a terrible mistake, a folly only surpassed by that of the light brigade, charging to thier doom.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Interesting story .
Here is a video that recounts the Fort Benning incident .

And here's a book about it (mentioned in the video posted by Gortex):

www.amazon.com...

The Amazon reviews include comments from a couple of people that have met the author of the book.

There was a previous (relatively brief) thread discussing the "Fort Benning incident" at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What if Jesse Ventura contacted him for his show? Would that be considered credible?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Let's not make this a discussion about credible UFOlogists. Someone, anyone needs to get out there and see if this guy is full of S*#T or not. If he's got something, we all need to see it. Immediately! Before someone else gets their hand on it and it disappears into the ether.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Keeriste! not another command sargeant major hoax!
Where are they comming from?
Why sargeants major? its a conspiracy of NCOs im sure of it!
Thats right its usually officers who have the monpoly on hoaxes!
Much as i liked the last sargeant major, his testimony was bogus. Now this guy with his exptrodinary claims, to which i reply where is your extraordinary evidence?
Yeah sure, dug up and stolen by the super secret MIBs!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If I had a alien metal piece I wouldn't tell a soul. I'd get a business license and take out a loan and hire 2 scientists to find out the metallurgy of that piece of metal. Then I'd patent it and never have to work again. Nor would my kids ever have to work...or their kids....or their kids....

Why aren't there smart people with "alien artifacts"?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If this were real, he would have taken the piece to a ufologist.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I think you may be being modest there Isaac. If anyone's a credible Ufologist I'd say you were. David Clarke as well. Unfortunately we've seen this kind of MO before and it's usually a wind up. You never know though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join