It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe in all of this Nibiru Elenin talk. If I did lend my beliefs that way then I'd have to bring up the fact that....

No
One
Is
Safe
There
Will
Be
No
Hiding

If such a thing did exist, it'd be for cleansing purposes, meaning there is nowhere you can hide on planet. However, I don't really believe in all of this Nibiru jazz, so I'll ignore it until something significant happens.
This doesn't mean I am not preparing though

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Obvious reality to the informed, prediction to the sheep.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this is creepy stuff well see in 2 more days if shes right

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Im sure that attention whores on the internet may scare you OP.

But they don't scare me. I would not alter my life over some girl on youtube.

Infact the only thing attention whores make me wish is that real life came with an ignore button.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Honestly how many of these threads are we going to have?

So and so predicts next big quake (star star star flag flag flag)

Nothing happens...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by Logical one

Have you not heard of radioactive Iodine being found in the water and food supplies? They're still letting children go to school and play outside in Fukushima! So lets factually break this down:

Meltdowns occur.

Radiation found in water supply, crops, and milk.

Estimated area population of over 15 million.

Most have no where to go, and still live there.

Hence my outlandish speculation of: Millions being radiated as we speak.

But millions aren't being radiated as we speak are they?

Water, crops and milk are all being screen even for the slightest traces of radiative contamination, in Japan.......which, may I remind you was the only country ever to have lived through nuclear bombs and resultant radiation.
They above all other nations in the world know exactly how best to protect their people from nuclear contaminated products.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by Tollon

Well I'm definitely gonna pray about that. God has the last say. Not whatever her name is. But I appreciate her trying to warn people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If God's in charge, why did all those innocent people can killed in Japan? It's probably because he doesn't exist and you're afraid to deal with the fact that you are a hairless ape living on a spinning ball in the middle of space. Atheism is the most optimistic choice. If you believe in God, then you are worshiping a being with the power to create the universe but stands idly by as tens of thousands drown in a tsunami or get bathed in radiation that rots out their internal organs. You should consider growing up and dealing with reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

that woman is a moron seriously dont stock pile guns or ammo? hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you not going to be fighting a war ammuntion is used for self defense and hunting.

and californians please dont leave california you have made your communist state please stay there and dont infect the rest of us who can still think for ourselves.

if that sounds mean it isnt nothing is going to happen bunch of alarmists

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

First of all...wow, thanks for the attack....relax a little...i'm not stepping on your toes personally so i dont need to be lashed out at.

Second of all..who said anything about not being prepared....anyone who lives in california SHOULD be prepared for the "big one" at all times as far as i'm concerned....because that's a damn hot zone for EQ activity not because some random on youtube says so. To predict an earthquake will hit los angeles is like predicting the that when i turn the light out it's going to be dark.

Thirdly...can SHE provide ANY proof that she is being experimented on other than just saying so on youtube? lololol come on....just because someone waltzes in and says they are personally being exprimented on does not make it factual. I could say I was, you could say you were...the whole effing world could say they were...doesn't make it true.

Fourthly...I'm sorry but if someone is hearing voices, then yes I would reccommend seeking mental health professionals for confirmation that it's not in fact some sort of schizoid disorder....hearing voices and having somewhat delusional thought (which i'm sorry...i personally think she does) is flag stone for for mental illness. just because you're "hearing the voice of god" or of "angels" doesn't mean its not synapses misfiring in your brain or chemical imbalance.

To respond to your question, having been raised catholic and seeing the hypocrisy of organized religion, the holes in religion and the ridiculousness that it has to offer when people believe because they are Christian they alone will be allowed entry to heaven....there is absolutely NOTHING anyone could say or do to convince me there is a God.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

No, no....the tsunami and EQ's and everything is all "god's wrath" remember?
because it doesn't matter if innocent people get killed...as long as "God" can exact his revenge just because of "sinners" (p.s. I was raised bu a very strict irish catholic mother...technically everything except breathing is a damn sin more or less lol) it doesn't matter.

If people want to have religion...fine...but to think that there is a greater power out there that actually cares and that some sort of glorious event is about to happen and people are going to go "home" in my opinion is nothing more than self serving drivel.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Didn't this happen last week? The guy that predicted the 89 earthquake said there would be one on the 19th. The 19th came and passed, and he extended it to the 26th..

What makes this any different?

I do believe that with the super moon & increased solar activity that it seems like the perfect time for it to happen.. but there are so many people that predict things on a daily basis, that eventually someone's going to get one right. Why isn't there someone that has predicted the last 3 big ones? Consistency please!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

because prediction is hooey

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I must apologize for this insertion, but when I heard this I thought of only one thing...

www.comedycentral.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe after all the threads I have read on ATS over the last several weeks, all the links I have visited, all the additional research I have done and being a relatively logical person that we all should give consideration to the possibility of more major catastrophes. What ever you want to call this object, I believe I have seen enough evidence to consider it real and it will have an affect on our blue planet. What that impact is I cannot tell you but we as a global society are all interconnected and what affects one will in some way affect us all. I just hope the good in people comes out when we are faced with these events that may be greater and more devastating than one can imagine. I am making no predictions here, just my thoughts on what ATS'ers and others have presented. May God Bless us all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey guys,

So I've watched all of these girls videos.. Shortly after the Japan earthquake i found her video on www.vigilantcitizen.com

I then started watching all her videos to see what else she had to say since she was right on point with the dated 3/11/11.

Okay look.. I know a lot of people get all crazy and start disbelieving her videos once they hear that she say an "angel" told her... I was very iffy to check out the videos she has titled ANGELS...or anything of that sort..

but I thought to myself how narrowminded i was acting...and I should hear it all out.. afterall the video she titled was "angels said to be happy, don't be afraid! Our Enslavement is over"

So finally i just brought myself to watch it.. I believe this video was logged in Feb 19,2011. Around 8 min she mentions that she was shown a vision from an angel named Moises... and in these videos she Indeed Mentioned and in these words "Massive earthquakes hit Japan" ..She also mentioned Indonesia..and YellowStone.

I know it sounds crazy...but this girl was right.... She figured based on her program something was going to happen around March 15th..which is what she kepted repeating in multiple videos MONTHS prior to March.
And in the video she logged on the 8th of March she narrowed it down to March 11th!

I'm staying prepared..because I NOW 100% believe this girl is on to something. and I live in the San Fernando Valley. Right in the heart of it. I'm praying nothiing happens.. but if in any case it does.. I'm prepared.

I hope you guys take an open mind to her and her videos and take some time to watch them all. what she has to say is crazy but it all FITS.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Will there be an Earthquake on the 31st somewhere in CA? Thats a safe bet most any day of the week. Will it will be the "big one", probably not. That being said- someone-someday will get it right but thats not saying much, given enough time you are bound to win the lottery someday. What concerns me more then any earthquake is a mega volcano blow, when that happens we are in for a "reset" of humanity of biblical proportions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you people insane? No earthquake is going to hit California in three days... And for God sakes, the closest Comet Elenin could come to the Earth is 21 million kilometers!

21 MILLION KILOMETERS!

The world is not ending, and if anybody takes what this video is saying as being true, they should be put in an insane asylum...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

If God's in charge, why did all those innocent people can killed in Japan?

Not to mention all those thousands that died in the boxing day tsunami.......and many of those who died on Dec 26 2004 were hard working poor peoples of faith.......well a fat lot of good all that preying did them.

As Al Pacino puts it in the The Devil's advocate..

Something good happens.......It's God's will

Something bad happens..........he moves in mysterious ways!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I agree, she had a feeling something bad was going to happen, and it did. It happens to lots of people, every day. Nothing new. And now she thinks she can predict to the date, when the next big one will be, thats a load of hoopla if you ask me. Just an attention getter thats all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deezy

So finally i just brought myself to watch it.. I believe this video was logged in Feb 19,2011. Around 8 min she mentions that she was shown a vision from an angel named Moises... and in these videos she Indeed Mentioned and in these words "Massive earthquakes hit Japan" ..She also mentioned Indonesia..and YellowStone.

I know it sounds crazy...but this girl was right.

Well no she never actually says that an big earthquake is going to hit Japan on March 11 did she?

So she wasn't right.

As for Indonesia and Yellow stone.......well they are both well known mega earthquake hotspots as is Japan.

So I wouldn't read too much into her "predictions".........put enough predictions out there and hey you might get lucky!
Now if she predicted something totally not expected......rather than predictions in well known earthquake hotspots........then that would be something else.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join