It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
www.petamberalert.com...

speaking of missing pets check this out . and yes i know cali is huge but im sure this is just the small minority of pet owners who report their missing pets on this site. imagine how many dont

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I'm ready.

This Earth place to sucks to live on when people inhabit it.

Let's get it on.

Agreed. I leave my worldly possessions to the wild animals eating away at my radioactive corpse, come the apocalypse. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be prepared for any scenario. But even you have to admit that predicting a California earthquake isn't really sticking your neck out. Now, if one happens on the 31st I will worship this girl like some kind of Goddess.
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Predicting a Cali EQ can be done everyday, but 9nania is warning of a "big one". Anyone that lives in Cali wouldn't consider anything under 6.6 to be the "big one". If a large devastating quake does occur on the 31st in Cali, I think it would be foolish to worship her, but it would be wise to pay attention to science and reoccurring trends.

For me, it's a little tougher. I'm deaf and any video I watch has to have a subtitle pre-requisite. A few of her videos are text based, which is good, but the one video without it leaves me in the dark. In fact, I can't watch most of the videos posted on ATS and have to go by pages of text to decipher what information to extract.

Off topic but there are a lot of great interviews on all sorts of subjects that are in text form. Projectcamelot.org has a lot of great info, some of it is junk, but most of it is of great value. Tons of stuff to read.

As devastating as this was, the Boxing day Tsunami was more devastating as it seriously impacted many other countries where as the Japan quake and tsunami was much more local. As well as the death tolls.......If the current figures are correct.....perhaps 20,000 perished in Japan....and 250,000 perished in the boxing day Tsunami. If we take the nuclear threat on board....yes it is concerning but unlike Chernobyl, even in the worst case scenarios....the effects are mainly going to be restricted to the local area. So no, I don't think you can say this is potentially the most devastating catastrophe of modern history.

Top 5 largest EQ recorded, a tsunami wave like we have never seen before, and multiple nuclear reactor failures. Unless you have a crystal ball my friend, how do you know what the death tolls will be when everything is finally accounted for. There are tens of thousands of people still missing, and millions getting radiated as we speak. Reading through some of your posts you seem to be a worry-free everything is just fine kind of guy. I hope you eventually understand the magnitude of what happened and is still happening in Japan.

I am not accepting ignorance... Only denying it. I just want to know how you are going to feel after march 31. Are you going to deny ignorance?

Whether or not any devastating quakes hit on the 31st has nothing to do with how ill feel the next morning. I never once agreed with her opinions or research, all I said was that she gave an accurate warning, and to dismiss this next warning without any reason but "fear-mongering" is IGNORANT. I deny ignorance everyday and encourage others to be informed before making assumptions.

One of the ironies here is that if say L.A. were to evacuate, the evacuation would likely kill more people than a major quake. This is very much like yelling "Fire" in a movie theatre.

Agreed, I'm 100% against a mass sheep migration out of Los Angeles. I'm not going anywhere on the 31st, I'll be at home, with my family, and if a quake hits, then we're better prepared than 99% of SoCal. If it doesn't then great, we'll just wait until it does come and make the most of it, but evacuating Greater Los Angeles would be next to impossible.

No doubt the "believers" will feel just like all those March 15 pole shift advocates.....when nothing special happens come March 31........... very, very, silly!

There is nothing to "believe" in, just things to be prepared for. If you can understand that then you will be much better off in life, I swear. And FYI, the poles did physically shift on the 11th, even though it wasn't the 20 degree crustal displacement some were saying, it still did shift a little.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

even the most prolific, well known prophets through the centuries were not 100% accurate all of the time and were quite often wrong. Could it happen....absolutely, fault line + all the recent EQ activity...there's no question it could...is it likely that it will just because she says so.......hmmm, not exactly.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well let's hope this doesn't happen since I live and work 2 short blocks from the sand in Huntington Beach, CA (and of course it's all about me don't you know) Did she happen to say where in California? It is a pretty big place afterall....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
she also says angels talk to her.........soooooooo.......just my personal opinion but people who claim angels talk to them and give them vision and also claim they're being experimented on by the government need professional help

just saying' it's easy to predict things that are possibly going to happen based on recent trends. She's far from outstanding and I wouldn't put money on this being "the big one" if it happens at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

There is no alignment on march 31st...i have been following the comet pattern for a while...there is no alignment on the 31st...she only said she has a bad feeling about it in the video...the next "alignment" without the comet is a saturn-earth-sun alignment on april 6th...and the next alignment with the comet is in september...if it is the comet causing this from that far away, the magnetic field or gravitational pull would have to be insanely huge...with that much power we would be doomed come september with it passing so close...and if that is the case then it would be affecting other planets as well...knocking them off kilter as it passes, but that has not happened either...be prepared for an earthquake if you live near an earthquake zone...have a plan with your family and friends as well...communications could be knocked out so have a meeting place established...i live in Utah and all of my family knows that small case scenario (earthquake happens)....we meet in toole, a town located just outside the metropolitan area where there will be destruction) and worst case scenario (yellowstone goes up) we will meet up with them in tuscon, az....just have the plan ready...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718
she also says angels talk to her.........soooooooo.......just my personal opinion but people who claim angels talk to them and give them vision and also claim they're being experimented on by the government need professional help

just saying' it's easy to predict things that are possibly going to happen based on recent trends. She's far from outstanding and I wouldn't put money on this being "the big one" if it happens at all.

So with that understanding, do all people that have a communicative relationship with their creator need "professional help"? I receive visions and thoughts without consciously trying does that make me in need of "professional help"? What exactly is professional help?

Chemtrails, GMO, Aspartame, Depleted Uranium, Mind Control, Haarp, Weather Mod, etc..etc... Are you sure the government isn't experimenting on her??? Any proof would be much appreciated.

Putting money on something like this is beyond ignorant, being prepared for it is beyond wise.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Here is one of her past predictions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Top 5 largest EQ recorded, a tsunami wave like we have never seen before, and multiple nuclear reactor failures. Unless you have a crystal ball my friend, how do you know what the death tolls will be when everything is finally accounted for. There are tens of thousands of people still missing, and millions getting radiated as we speak. Reading through some of your posts you seem to be a worry-free everything is just fine kind of guy. I hope you eventually understand the magnitude of what happened and is still happening in Japan.

You said this was potentially the most devastating disaster in modern history.

But as I've explained the Boxing day Tsunami...... .......... was more devastating and more wide spread.

Not to mention that the Boxing Day Tsunami quake was bigger on the Richter scale.

Did you know that some of the bodies of the estimated 250,000 that died that day were never recovered?

Even if Japan's death toll rises by three fold........which I somehow doubt.......because by now the Japan authorities would have a much better idea of the numbers of survivors........as opposed to the initial days of uncertainty......that would still only be 60,000 well under the boxing day tsunami death toll......and for that matter the Haitian quake death toll.

As for the radiation problem......I'm not sure where you get "millions getting radiated as we speak" from.

Most nuclear experts agree that even in the worst case scenario it's only going to affect the immediate area and exclusion zone around the plant.
Even in Chernobyl ......which as most nuclear experts were at pains to explain.Fukushima was not....."millions were not radiated".

Try sticking to facts raiders247 rather than alarmist speculation or predictions........for that matter,

edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There are thousands of prophets and predictions on net ..and sometime some will be turned to be correct
Nothing big will happen in Cali on 31 march

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I just saw a new post on youtube by the girl (9Narnia) that predicted the Japan EQ.
She says California is next on 31 march and warns people to get out of there now.

Predictions is not hard science but she was right before and may very well be again.
Other people like Jim Berkland sees the signs of a California quake as well.

Think what you want of it, but I thought I'd share it here and give you a heads-up at least my California friends.

www.youtube.com...

Jim Berkland predicted that Cali would see a big earthquake coinciding sometime around the 'Super Moon' last week. He specified dates between March 19 - 26. Nothing happened. I have doubts about the 31st.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Umm.. you all realize that March only has 30 days right?
The "31"st day would make it April 1st.
April Fools!!!

With one possible exception, it looks as though I'm the only one who got the joke, huh?
C'mon, people, loosen up a little bit!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
since its a fualt line its not that hard to say something will happen oneday. but I still laugh at the niburu garbage. a comet 4 times the size of jupiter..please. BS. And the pole-shift is a very slow process,not some overnight world altering event.
edit on 28-3-2011 by 13arrows because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
there is a pattern emerging between earthquakes and elenin. those who do nothing to explore it are not able to claim themselves as anything but biased and not open to actively proving themselves wrong. science isnt about asserting omniscience over all the knowledge in the universe, it is to explore the possibilities, because we dont know what those are. The girl is a bit out there, but the context should not affect exploration of the concept. ever. i saw the same thing happen in the thread about marko rodin. i have distinct trouble reconciling, scientifically, disregarding an obvious pattern due to the context under which it is presented. If everyone were to do that, we would have zero progress in anything since even when we appear to agree fully, our individual contexts vary. we just tend to put more effort into it when we disagree.. I expand on this, because it is a major theme for humanity right now. We should be attempting to understand others concepts, not how we perceive their context. Working together to find answers instead of debating which ignorant animal knows the "truth," before they even explore the topic at hand. Instead of leaving open the possibility of being "mistaken," most will immediately discard the concept along with the context, since its easier to perpetuate personal bias and limit exploration and effort that way.

an alignment between certain celestial bodies has shown emerging consistency in massive earthquakes. This, and all emergent patterns, should be explored and not dismissed outright

If celestial bodies cause earthquakes, why are there earthquakes without them? why dont planets like jupiter cause this?

-could simply be because the alignment itself acts as a catalyst. not the sole cause. the earthquake itself is still, as far as we know, two tectonic plates interacting. there are likely several causes for that specific movement.

-some studies suggest that other celestial bodies do have such impacts. however, how many are even looking for such patterns in an idea that the mainstream considers "pseudo-science." we must actually look into these things to come to valid conclusions, and not assume that we already know.
---it seems that "rock in our shoe" just doesnt have relevance, or existence, until we step on it, right?

-it is possible elenin, specifically, is a highly, highly magnetic object. We have not necessarily encountered such an object and its effects would be largely unknown. This would be similar to comparing a refrigerator magnet to a high grade neodymium magnet, for those that arent too familiar with the extreme variance in strength between such things. basically, not everything in the universe is made of the same stuff beyond it all hypothetically being "stardust."
---this would be remotely similar to how a compass will follow a magnet that is moving around it
---magnetic anomalies can appear around the time of an earthquake, showing a possible link between the two (magnetism/quakes) at least as far as this specific planet goes
---in this scenario, given a certain magnetic alignment of the individual bodies as well as the overall "system," the "weakest" field might be torqued around by the two larger fields, causing disturbances in the body.
-----further testing would involve noting the orientation of the weak field amongst the two stong fields to look for possible patterns in location specificity of anomalies. i.e. was japan facing elenin during said alignment? is there consistency between orientation and location? how does n/s alignment affect the systems?

-it is possible the government is lying about everything and is using it as a distraction in some way, for some thing. i mean, its ATS after all, i think such a thing is always a possibility
I wont elaborate though, as that is an endless road.

I feel the only way anything will happen specifically on march 31st is if the lessened distance between the objects allows specific alignments to no longer be as "critical." I do not necessarily feel this will happen, but i am not one to claim to know all of the intricacies of the universe... It is also possible that this specific earthquake (on the 31st) is not necessarily linked directly to elenin, even if it does happen. I think a more relevant date to watch for data collection and observation for the possible elenin/earthquake connection will be in november, as that is when the insofar consistent data pattern comes back into play again. If an earthquake manifests on 31st because of elenin (which in and of itself will require further testing and research) it will raise quite a few questions as to the parameters of what is involved, but not necessarily the objects involved. If nothing happens, then this girl might have been just trying to ride the coat tails of the previously correctly predicted quakes to further her agenda to get her family out of california (saw her going on about it in one of the videos somewhere). But in my mind, this will not discredit the idea of elenin possibly causing earthquakes (as it obviously would for many), as this girls perception, whether "right" or "wrong," is not what dictates the operations of the universe.

I think the "yea/nay" syndrome is strong on this one
I think most have made up their minds before they even read the thread or heard about the topic. Then when they see a.. bit of a questionable messenger, the entire idea is thrown out like yesterdays garbage. I personally find it an interesting mystery and possibility, and amongst many others, had noticed a possible pattern before this girl brought it up as a prophecy/prediction. it will be interesting to see which parts of this post individuals will choose to respond to. a bit of a test. when it comes down to it, it is yet another topic where we simply do not know and we need to explore it more. that cant be done if most dismiss the idea before it is even presented. though, i suppose that does insinuate true job security for some of us

This is a possible opportunity to better understand our universe, if from nothing else than a sociological standpoint. those who are too busy arguing their personal bias on the unknown are pissing the opportunity away.

edit on 28-3-2011 by sinohptik because: formatting

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Have you not heard of radioactive Iodine being found in the water and food supplies? They're still letting children go to school and play outside in Fukushima! So lets factually break this down:

Meltdowns occur.

Radiation found in water supply, crops, and milk.

Estimated area population of over 15 million.

Most have no where to go, and still live there.

Hence my outlandish speculation of: Millions being radiated as we speak.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I have a Bad Feeling about 2012, the US goes Bankrupt and Hyperinflation

But is that really a Prediction.....or just Obvious reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I live in San Fran. The guy who predicted one of the last big quakes here said it was going to happen on the 19th. I was ready, mentally... and nothing...
Maybe shes right, maybe shes not, but I'm not going to waste my time thinking of things that might never happen. I guess I'll just have to live in the now. If I die, well, it won't really matter because at least I wont have spent my last days worrying and worrying.

I know your just passing along info, but the next time I post on this thread will be on the 1st.
See you then.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here are some web cams if people would like to observe the behavior of a variety of animals.
www.montereybayaquarium.org...
sandiegozoo.org...

I would feel quite bad watching it though if they did really start to freak out before a large quake.
Many years ago, we were at the zoo once when there was a tornado many miles away and the animals certainly did sense something before it developed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Question Fate
when and if something big does happen the entire world is screwed because we arent in the least bit prepared for a disaster.

The entire world won't be screwed. Only those who are unprepared will be.

Those who are prepared will stand a chance.

I think it's a matter of where people are located, not whether they are prepared or not.

Man, who thinks he can stave off the inevitable with "preparation".

Whatever will be will be..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join