It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles[/
Exactly.

Last prediction was a 4 day window, not a specific place, and not viewed by most people until after the fact. This 1 is 1 day, names a city, and viewed by many on here before the date. Due to this, it is obvious that many would, at the very least, start taking this girls predictions more seriously

Why would people take this girl's prediction more seriously?

The fact that she didn't specifically say "Japan" last time......kinda devalues her " Los Angeles" prediction.

In my view she's beginning to believe the hype of others that suggested that she "nailed" the Japan earthquake.......she thinks she can now predict specific earthquakes......based on a gut feeling.......which of course she can't.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I predict with 99,99% accuracy that nothing will happen on march 31.

Every week a new end of the world date

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi all, I find it hard to believe that the earth is having earthquakes because of a comet. Are all the other earthquakes we've had in the past 20 years because of am extrasolar force. Or were they just "regular earthquakes". The woman in the video is too vague, in my opinion. I've always known those cities were in a bad spot. As for predicting the earthquake, she said 13th through 15th I think. And didn't say japan specifically. Also, it wasn't the earthquake but more of th tsunami that caused the most death and destruction. If it wasn't for the tsunami. That eq would be most likely a 30 second spot on CNN.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OMG SHE DID SAY JAPAN, AND TOKYO.

SHE SAID THEY WERE HIGH RISK, but wasn't sure specifically where the event would go down.

And she said March 11th was first day of alignment so that was when to get out of dodge...the seismic window continued until March 15th, as comet still almost in perfect alignment...and you know what, quakes did continue

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

But that doesn't mean that this girl pinpointed Japan for March 11, especially if she was just requoting Kaku. Sorry it's hard to accept I know............... but she DIDN'T predict the Japan earthquake.

Please, if you didn´t watch the vid, put a sock in it.

She referred to Kaku, mentioning the five cities, and then she specifically mentioned the 3 day time frame of an earthquake happening, in these areas, and she mentions Tokyo.

Hmm mentioning Tokyo after mentioning the cities that Kaku said we might see destroyed isn't predicting that
Japan was going to be hit on March 11.

It's like me picking 5 horses that might win a particular race.....I may even mention some of these 5 horses more than once.......but that doesn't mean I picked the winner.....even if one of 5 happens to win!

A prediction would be the girl saying straight out......on March 11........Japan is going to be hit by a massive earthquake..........did she say that..........nope I don't think so!

In any case Kaku was suggesting one of these 5 cities might be destroyed......as far as I'm aware Tokyo is still standing!

edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

SHE SAID THEY WERE HIGH RISK, but wasn't sure specifically where the event would go down.

And she said March 11th was first day of alignment so that was when to get out of dodge...the seismic window continued until March 15th, as comet still almost in perfect alignment...and you know what, quakes did continue

And they continue even today. What's her, or yours for that matter, reason for them continuing even today? Maybe because it's a god damn fault line and earthquakes happen on fault lines.
edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
yeh she didnt predicted a Japanese earth quake. She warned anyone near fault lines to get out or be warned.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

2 things......Kaku mentions Tokyo............so it's not surprising if she's using Kaku as a guide......then she too mentions Tokyo as "high risk".

Not to mention that Japan gets earthquakes almost constantly.......so that would put it in a high risk category anyway.

But hey... if you guys really think that this girls actually did "predict" the Japan earthquake.......by all means go to your local bookmaker and tell them that you are willing to bet your house, life savings.....or even both......that a devastating earthquake will hit Los Angeles on March 31.......I'm sure they will give you pretty generous odds!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I can tell by the amount of uninformed comments that the majority of you haven't even taken the time to watch the video.

Facts are she has been warning of an impending disaster, she did provide an accurate window of time, she did provide possible locations of which one came true, and she does use a combination of science/spirituality to warn her friends. I've been subscribed to her channel well before 3/11 and I have watched most of her videos, this girl isn't the "tin-foil hat" loony tunes character that some of you make her out to be.

As for her 3/31/11 prediction, only someone who promotes ignorance will dismiss her warnings. I live in LA, and the few here that are awake and aware will always be prepared for the worst. We're too intelligent to not be ready for inevitable disasters.

We can hope nothing happens, but more often than not, hope fails.

I strongly suggest some of you stop encouraging ignorance...it's unhealthy for ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
if she is right, i shall never meet my biological father

ive been telling since before japan to get out of cali..something is just very uneasy about the thought of california.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's like me picking 5 horses that might win a particular race.....I may even mention some of these 5 horses more than once.......but that doesn't mean I picked the winner.....even if one of 5 happens to win!
reply to post by Logical one

You are still arguiing, and you still haven´t seen the vid.

Your analogy is incompatible at so many levels, I´m not even going to explain it to you.

She, said,based on a scientific hypothesis, that, in that particular weekend, a massive earthquake event was going to take place in the areas around the 5 mentioned cities. It happened on the predicted time, in one of the predicted places.

I think that´s pretty good.

If this is so easy and predictable, I challenge you to do the same. Name 5 cities, or general locations in the world, where a significant earthquake is going to happen, in at least one of them, this coming weekend.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

i dont doubt what u are saying. i did watch the video. she never says "japans is going to have an earthquake on 3-11" implying anything of what the OP said. She did give a warning within a timeframe for those in fault zones though so she has that going for her and i give her credit for that. But she never directly predicted the japan earthquake. She know something was up though. That much is true. And she got it down to an earthquake but didnt know exactly where.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
I can tell by the amount of uninformed comments that the majority of you haven't even taken the time to watch the video.

Facts are she has been warning of an impending disaster, she did provide an accurate window of time, she did provide possible locations of which one came true, and she does use a combination of science/spirituality to warn her friends. I've been subscribed to her channel well before 3/11 and I have watched most of her videos, this girl isn't the "tin-foil hat" loony tunes character that some of you make her out to be.

As for her 3/31/11 prediction, only someone who promotes ignorance will dismiss her warnings. I live in LA, and the few here that are awake and aware will always be prepared for the worst. We're too intelligent to not be ready for inevitable disasters.

We can hope nothing happens, but more often than not, hope fails.

I strongly suggest some of you stop encouraging ignorance...it's unhealthy for ATS.

Oh come on. It doesn't take someone "intelligent" too be ready for and expect an earthquake in California. Any idiot could predict that California will have an earthquake at some point. It's fear mongering. What does she have to lose? None of us here know who she is, or if she even lives in Cali and has bugged out for the mountains. Tell you what. IF the earthquake doesn't hit on 3/31 I personally elect you to go find her and drive her to the California/Mexico border and revoke her citizenship.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
- Elenin is real and coming. NASA has confirmed this unless they made it up themselves.
When Elenin aligns with planets in our solar system, Earthquakes occur. Elenin will align with Earth again several times this year and again next year specifically in December. On certain dates, it will be very close to Earth and if it is doing damage now, can you imagine the damage it will do when it is very close to Earth and aligning with Earth and other planets in our solar system?

I heard it was 4x the size of Jupiter. Not sure where on spaceweather it says that is smaller than that but I can't find it. If anyone has the link, please post it.

Here is a youtube video explaining the dates and alignments with planet Earth and Elenin.

www.youtube.com...

To me it makes some sense.

As far as the woman who makes the predictions for May 31st, I guess we will just have to wait 3 days and find out. I hope she is wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyone who is concerned with this predicition, and who have pets. I would say to pay close attention to them for abnormal behavior leading up to and during the predicted dates. It may be someting as subtle as as dog that is house trained wettig the floor, or refusing to eat or acting irritated. I have a Pomeranian which has acted out of character during 99% of the past posted events. Unfortunately, I didnt pay any attention to it until after the fact. The day before the Japan EQ, this tiny dog climbed onto my computer desk and clawed down all the blinds in an apparent attempt to get out. Keep in mind that this is a pet that normally bothers me with no more than wanting to sit in my lap or a treat. Following each of the largest CME's, this pet went absolutley ape wild, doing things such as clawing at his bedroom door to get out at 3 in the morning. But once again I didnt pay attention till after the fact. However, now I pay close attention to any odd behavior that he displays.
If you have a pet, be it a bird, a cat, a hamster, etc,,,pay attention to any changes in its behavior that you can not explain. It may only be that they are having a mid life crisis, or it could be that they are wondering why you cant feel what is going on with the earth and it is driving them to extreme behavior to get your attention.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Testing, testing, Hmm. Nope. Nothing. Fear factor not registering. B.S. meter however is off the charts.

I'll go with the B.S. meters readings.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

I think that´s pretty good.

If this is so easy and predictable, I challenge you to do the same. Name 5 cities, or general locations in the world, where a significant earthquake is going to happen, in at least one of them, this coming weekend.

Hmmm........you might think it's pretty good..........but it still doesn't mean she "predicted" the Japan earthquake..........she didn't.

As for how easy it is to predict earthquakes.......If you've ever read my posts you'll know that I''ve already said that it is not yet possible for anyone to reliably predict earthquakes down to date and location.

Like I said if you have so much faith in this girl's method of prediction....then go ahead put a pile of money with your local bookmaker by predicting a devastating quake hitting LA on March 31........I'm sure they will be more than happy to take your bet!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
OK. So if these earhquakes are supposedly taking place because of an alignment of the Earth, Sun, and whatever the hell Elenin is, wouldn't we have earthquakes everytime the Earth, Sun, and any other planet in our solar system were aligned? I would think that an alignment with Mars or Venus, and especially Jupiter, would have a much bigger effect than some comet/planet/brown dwarf that is much further away.
edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

According to the youtube videos of thebarcaroller, there ARE earthquakes whenever there's a Jupiter-Sun-Earth alignment.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

By her logic, if a comet so small could cause all these disasters, the moon would be causing Earth to tear itself to pieces.

Actually, the moon, as small as it is, does have massive effects on the earth. The difference is that we are used to these effects. The moon causes our tidal changes,, and has effects on our daily temperatures even. Imagine what the effects woud be if the moon was suddenly gone. Our oceans would become little more than stagnant lakes. Also anything 4kilometers or more in size striking the earth or the moon would have devestating effects. Now imagine something moving that fast coming that close to our orbit, even for a relatively small amount of time at such an excelerated speed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Oh come on. It doesn't take someone "intelligent" too be ready for and expect an earthquake in California. Any idiot could predict that California will have an earthquake at some point. It's fear mongering. What does she have to lose? None of us here know who she is, or if she even lives in Cali and has bugged out for the mountains. Tell you what. IF the earthquake doesn't hit on 3/31 I personally elect you to go find her and drive her to the California/Mexico border and revoke her citizenship.

First, I don't drive, I travel as a free man, you should look into that.

Second, this girl has more credibility than anyone on ATS, she accurately predicted an event of epic proportions. Is this not the potentially most devastating catastrophe of modern history? Did she not say between March 11th-15th? This wasn't a 5.5 EQ that bothered a few fish, this was a historic one!

Third, I know many, many, probably too many Californians. I'd say 1 out of every 20 has a concern about big earthquakes, and those concerned stay prepared. The other 19, or the "any idiot" as you would say, are the type to watch 30 hours of basketball a week, consume gallons of High Fructose, eat nothing but GMO, and stay oblivious to real world events that impact them in a not so obvious way.

Fourth and final, take a good look around you, step back and take a look at the world from a higher dimension and you will see that "Fear Mongering" is the new age "F word". There are 10 million things happening today to be genuinely prepared for, but the less intelligent would rather continue to live in ignorance and label others as fear mongering, then to acknowledge that there is reason to stay prepared.

I'm no doom and gloomer, I hope for the best, and stay prepared for the worst.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join