It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Logical one

She said Tokyo many times and 3-11 was the start date for possible earthquake. We had a massive earthquake north of Tokyo at the Pacific plate on 3-1. Its not to hard to figure out.

Please post the link where she says Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Um if you watch the whole original video, she refers to that famed Asian astronmer's predictions of EQ hitting certain cities, Tokyo was one possibility. she said it was a possibility along with a few other cities, like LA. She did specifically mention Japan/Tokyo as at risk.

Her prediction was absolutely accurate. And she warned people to stay off of fault lines, a warning that if had been heard maybe at least a few less people would have died. In fact, we don't even know if her warnings did prevent a death or two - maybe someone in Japan saw the video and made sure to take a trip that weekend.

So, until her next prediction is wrong, I'd say we should listen and appreciate what we don't know versus what we do know at this point in time.

Time WILL tell, so there is no reason to bash this person right now. Maybe later if we find her to be some sort of fraud or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
Um if you watch the whole original video, she refers to that famed Asian astronmer's predictions of EQ hitting certain cities, Tokyo was one possibility. she said it was a possibility along with a few other cities, like LA. She did specifically mention Japan/Tokyo as at risk.

I assume you are referring to famed physicist Michio Kaku who pops up from time to time on the Discovery channel and the like, well he actually said:

"In our life time, we could very well see one of these cities destroyed Los Angeles, San Francisco, Mexico City, Tehran, Tokyo."

But that doesn't mean that this girl pinpointed Japan for March 11, especially if she was just requoting Kaku.

Sorry it's hard to accept I know............... but she DIDN'T predict the Japan earthquake.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Doom!! Pure and simple... Doomtards unite! No Doom.. no Fear.. no Problem.. no Reaction..

no need for a Solution...

So spread the doom... Unite the NWO...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

Originally posted by unknown21
has anyone got a thread were she predicted the japan quake i would like to see if she predicted this before it happened look at the dates i mean if she did get that right then maybe there will be another one

Here is her Japan prediction, posted a few days before it actually occured.

One thing, she mentioned the Joe brant prediction, I did research back from his age and the year and the place and a guy by that name was born there, BUT when he says he sees the president on the news, he does not seem to note him being black, I think he might have noticed that, he said big ears guess Obama has big ears..also there are a few versions they have been changed by people leaving such as out his drooling over how beautiful asian girls are before Japan falls in the sea I think it was.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by DantesPeak

Did you even watch the videos?

Chile Earthquake - 8.8 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

Japan Earthquake - 8.9 - Elenin/Sun/Earth aligned

It does not take a genius to see the connection . . .

But does it aline on the 31St?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Even if the comet is real, who's really knows where and how it's going to effect the Earth on any particular day. Title "Girl predicted Japan EQ..." but no link and when you search you find nothing, anyone can predict something after it happens. If the comet was real and the source of the Japan earthquake, big IF there, shouldn't ever city by every fault line evacuate? Where is the evidence besides I have a bad feeling? I have bad feelings all the time, just about every time I eat at McDonalds. It's going to be the 15, the 16, the 17, these things just keep coming, 2012 comes, nothing happens it will be 2013, when nothing happens then it will be 2013 and 1/2. Why don't people go enjoy life while they are here, you could get hit by a car tomorrow and die from a falling coconut, stop predicting, guessing the end date and go enjoy life it's short for all of us no matter what happens.

btw - people have been saying the big one, and of its going to happen anytime, for as long as I have been alive, it's like playing the lottery spend enough money every week and your bound to get a few numbers right eventually
edit on 28-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Obviously she didnt predict that japan was gonna have a major earthquake.
she said chances are there will be a major earthquake on the ring of fire somewhere between 11 and 15th.
that did in fact come true. Its not just her tho many people had saw te signs of a major event happening.

I was visiting my dad about three or four days prior to march 11th and he told me he met his friend for breakfast and one of his buddies friends was there that my dad had never met. The guy and his wife went on to tell my dad and his friend to go out and get stocked up on supplies because somewhere in the world something big was gonna happen on march 11th.
So we discussed te possibilities and i concluded he guy was just a nut and fear mongering.
needless to say the morning of march 11th i was dumbfounded to see he news about japan.

So basically what im getting at is i dont believe she is a prophet or a pyscic she just saw the signs like many others did. So as for march 31st are the signs showing?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by R_Clark

No need for name calling.

Leave that crap on GLP please.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Char-Lee

I dunno. I have not watched the second video. I was referring to the first.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by mileslong54

It was not predicted after it happened.

You did not search YouTube or ATS hard enough.

Second, it was not guesswork. She backed her claim with proof.

Watch the first video, if you ever try and find it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

The comet is real, as you say. And this is why we should not panic , it is just a comet !

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
have no fear, stay positive. The golden ages await us all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dips***s.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.

www.lyricsondemand.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Even if the comet is real, who's really knows where and how it's going to effect the Earth on any particular day. Title "Girl predicted Japan EQ..." but no link and when you search you find nothing, anyone can predict something after it happens. If the comet was real and the source of the Japan earthquake, big IF there, shouldn't ever city by every fault line evacuate?

Essentially this girl posted a youtube video a few weeks before the Japan quake, basing it on the alignment of the comet, she suggested that people stay away from earthquake zones from March 11-15.

People are trying to suggest that she also mentions Tokyo......but that is only by quoting physicist Kaku (See my post above).

In reality, she had no idea that a quake was going to hit Japan on March 11........any more than she had any idea if any other area of the world that Kaku mentions would have been hit by a massive earthquake.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerThatIs The guy and his wife went on to tell my dad and his friend to go out and get stocked up on supplies because somewhere in the world something big was gonna happen on march 11th.

An interesting story........but why did he get stocked up on supplies for?........as big as the Japan Quake was.......it only really was a life threatening event to the local area.......yeah okay one guy in California got swept away.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
First post on ATS, long time lingerer. Done posting in mainly hockey forums, but with the chaos as it is right now, I'll bite.

Would a Cali quake effect British Columbia? My girlfriend is flying back home to BC on the 31st... we're about to move in together this summer (in Toronto) . How far is Surrey from a fault line? How safe is suburban Toronto in geographical terms for a long term life? I have many questions in further posts to come, I hope I can form some friendships here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Actually, the poster is simply asking if we would reconsider if she is correct, how is that irrelevant?

Personally, if she is correct, and it is a major, and I repeat MAJOR quake in California specifically on that day, I might start to pay attention to her.

Personally, I hope it doesn't happen.

Exactly.

Last prediction was a 4 day window, not a specific place, and not viewed by most people until after the fact. This 1 is 1 day, names a city, and viewed by many on here before the date. Due to this, it is obvious that many would, at the very least, start taking this girls predictions more seriously.

Also, the poster specifically asks the question to debunkers. You cannot debunk a prediction. Predictions debunk themselves.

Thus the irrelevance

I also hope she is wrong that this doesn't happen.

edit on 3/28/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OK. So if these earhquakes are supposedly taking place because of an alignment of the Earth, Sun, and whatever the hell Elenin is, wouldn't we have earthquakes everytime the Earth, Sun, and any other planet in our solar system were aligned? I would think that an alignment with Mars or Venus, and especially Jupiter, would have a much bigger effect than some comet/planet/brown dwarf that is much further away.
edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

But that doesn't mean that this girl pinpointed Japan for March 11, especially if she was just requoting Kaku. Sorry it's hard to accept I know............... but she DIDN'T predict the Japan earthquake.
reply to post by Logical one

Please, if you didn´t watch the vid, put a sock in it.

She referred to Kaku, mentioning the five cities, and then she specifically mentioned the 3 day time frame of an earthquake happening, in these areas, and she mentions Tokyo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join