It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pretty interesting, I wonder if she is a member of ATS? . I wish i understood more about the comet she is talking about. Are there previous incidents when comets have created earthquakes?

Anyway I guess for most of us it is a just wait and see, I am not not totally sure that second video holds much ground though as like someone has previously mentioned it just a series of words.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whatever that comes or may not comes, it does not hurt to pray for those of religious faiths or be positive enough to seek for help in anywhich way for atheists. We are in this together.

While quakes cannot be prevented as we follow universal laws of gravitational pulls, solar effects and many more sciences of which we have yet to comprehend for discoveries are made daily still, we can all seek for higher powers than us for help. Compared to the age of the Universe, we are only mere children. We wish none hurt.

But at the same time, we need not live in fear, but to be prepared as quakes are getting common and on a regular basis and not necessarily on 'predicted' dates, lest we mankind get complacent. Those living near fault zones just need to be prepared, to go on living daily lives, and to know what to do, must do, for oneself and for others when quake hits, regardless if it is in California or Iran.

Good Luck

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I really hope she's right, and I live in California.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I will admit that I have not watched many of her videos. I have recently watched the entire video predicting an earthquake. She talked in that video.

In this video, she does not talk. Is it a normal thing for her to make a video such as this?...with only typed words. It just seems odd to me, for anyone to instantly credit this as a fact, when
A- she may of just got lucky before, or
B- we really don't know for sure if it was even the same person that made this video.

If it is her, then I hope she is wrong.
I am just saying that nobody should jump to any conclusions.

(On the other hand, I don't live in L.A.)

She stopped talking in her videos after the Japan EQ.
The reason is a sad one.
All the haters and disbelievers out there ridiculed her in any way they could in the video comments.
Saying she sounded retarded, talked like a crackpot etc etc.
So she stopped talking after that and gave them one less reason to hate.

The video is undoubtedly from the same girl unless someone hacked her Youtube account.
I subscribe to her channel so I see every new video she posts.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I found the Joe Brandt vision more compelling, he says he saw Japan slip into the pacific and a large land mass coming up out of the Atlantic, which corroborates Cayce prophecy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
reply to post by larphillips

September I think.. I don't know why March 31 is significant. ELEnin (if it even exists) will not be aligned with the sun and our planet on that day (allegedly).

Yeah... it's kinda odd b/c there's no elenin alignment for a while.

The only thing i can think of is the Jupiter-Sun-Earth alignment but i think March 31st is too early for that. It's more of an alignment around the 2nd week of April.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I posted this a couple weeks ago

A few days ago on the 9th, I was watching the Red Riding Hood movie commercial and right near the end it flashed "In 22 days" for a 1/4 to 1/2 second before going to the next frame which said "In 2 days"(when the movie actually comes out, March 11) and after that, "It Will Get Her". What's happening in 19 days that has anything to do with a movie that came out yesterday? So immediately I flipped out my phone to figure out when that would be and it's March 31

CBS is supposedly airing a new show called Chaos April 1, and I don't know if any of you have seen the commercials for it but they're seldom and they're eerie. In one its just a blank white screen with the words "Chaos April 1st" in big black bold letters. That's it... No mention of it being a tv show, no CBS symbol, nothing. The other is similar the only difference is it says "Chaos Coming Soon". And they only play the commercials for about 5 seconds instead of the typical 30. Just a coincidence?

In a couple trailers for Battle: Los Angelas It would show "3.11.11" then it flips to a clip showing people running up on shore away from something but it doesn't show what(obviously aliens), before going to another frame that just said "Is only the beginning" I'll try to find it but I'm on my phone. When was the EQ? 3/11/11 Could the 3 second clip of chaos illustrate people running on shore in Japan from a tsunami? I don't know but definately some things to think about.

edit on 28-3-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is fear mongering at its best.

I live in Los Angeles and I do worry about earthquakes. That said. Being in an earthquake doesn't mean you will get killed. But you do really need to be prepared. I did talk to a geologist from the JPL not long ago. And he really didn't seem all that worried, provided you are prepared for a worst case scenario.

The San Andreas fault won't produce a tsunami, not to mention nothing near the devastating kind we saw in Japan. If you live in a liquefaction zone or in an old, run-down building, there is concern. Personally, I don't trust high-rises. Sure, when the bad earthquake hits, there will be many lives lost, but I think by and large earthquakes are highly survivable. I'm not sure where this rumor started that California will fall off into the ocean. Someday in the far future, Los Angeles will be next to San Francisco, but neither city will simply fall off the continent.

I've been a member of ATS for only a couple weeks. I am not a conspiracy theorist per se, but I like this site because there are a lot of people on here who question things and are looking for truth, as nutty as many theories prove to be. I like that. But in the short time I've been here, and since looking through the history, there have been catastrophic predictions at the rate of 2 a month or more. If you took every kooky internet prediction to heart, you'd have driven yourself crazy. Jim Berkland was flatly wrong about his earthquake prediction for March 19-26. Other people on the nets are now saying California will get its big one on the 29th. Now it's the 31st.

This particular person making this claim is simply asserting that she has a "bad feeling" about the 31st. That's not much to go on. Still, I like having an open mind. I won't write her off...yet. We'll see if I get a bad feeling on the 31st too.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just someone saying "something bad is gonna happen" and then it happens somewhere in some random location around the world isn't really a prediction.

It's like saying "there will be a sex scandal involving a politician in 2011 and he will be forced to resign" then me claiming that I'm a soothsayer because I got it right.

It's similar to those who were talking about the Japan earthquake relating to the Death Card in Tarot because there was an earthquake that bought down a tower with a clock in it in a city. Bit far fetched. Lots of towers with clocks in them in cities have been bought down by earthquakes over the years, nothing to link it directly to this one.

If there really is a big earthquake in California on Mar 31, I'll start to listen, but it would have to be a major event, not one of their "4.5" etc that happen almost every day. For me, it would have to be a major earthquake over 8.0 affecting a wide area for me to believe her.

Personally, I really hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I don't know if I would say undoubtedly, but if this wasn't the 1st video with no speaking, then my own doubts are not as strong. I just wasn't sure and was hoping someone more familiar with her would answer, so I wouldn't have to go through all of her videos. Thank you for the reply.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
have any of you taken into consideration that elenin is theoretically way to small to cause anything?

as much as i dont want to believe it may exist, i think comet elenin maybe another celestial body...perhaps that brown dwarf star that can ONLY BE SEEN with an infrared telescope as it gives off NO heat and is a good 100 million + miles away. we will have to see now wont we.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Umm.. you all realize that March only has 30 days right?

The "31"st day would make it April 1st.

April Fools!!!

Errrrr On my calendar there are 31 days in March, I'm pretty sure it's the same for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
So, I have a question for all the 'deunkers' out there...

If indeed an LA EQ happens on March 31st (or heck just a few days around that day)...

Will that mean anything to you? Will that encourage you to research this more, to reconsider what government/NASA has been telling you?

And if not...why?

That is completely irrelevant at this time.
Ask again next Monday.

Actually, not irrelevant. The poster is simply asking if we would reconsider if she is correct, how is that irrelevant?

Personally, if she is correct, and it is a major, and I repeat MAJOR quake in California specifically on that day, I might start to pay attention to her.

Personally, I hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

This comet is actually what is called a "Brown Dwarf". It is approximately 4 times the size of Jupiter with 3 planets revolving around it. This Brown Dwarf is called Nibiru.

The couple of questions that had me listening was where are certain planets going to be in there orbit during this Nibiru close encounter? I know that October 16, 2011 is supposed to be when Nibiru comes within 0.23-0.24 AU from Earth and at that time, I hope that the MooN is in a reasonable orbit and doesn't cross path's with Nibiru.

Here's a few links for the ones who are interested about the Brown Dwarf known as Nibiru(Sumerian Lingo):

churchofcriticalthinking.org... --+-- Overview

www.minorplanetcenter.org... --+-- Advanced Scientific Details/Observations

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... --+--Planetary Orbital Diagram

secchi.nrl.navy.mil... --+-- Same Planetary Orbital Diagram, Different Source

I think OP is very right, in that October and November will be the peak as that is when the Brown Dwarf Nibiru will make it's closest approach to Earth. As for going to the mountains for a bunker type scenario, I would highly recommend you do your research as you sure don't want to be on a mountain or close to one that has the potential for volcanic activity.

So all you ATS members, be sure to do your research on best possible strategies for a worst-case-scenario events. It really boils down to the fact of where you are located and what is around you. Need to think, what to do, where to go, if Tsunami, Massive Earthquakes.

It gets into the Insane Realm as soon as Natural Disasters happen at the Galactic-Level, however only get that way for the unprepared. I'm not trying to scare you people, but my intentions for your survival make me scare you just a little only as to wake you up as things may get very hectic and if you are prepared and have escape routes, etc. all ready than compare that if you had not done anything at all?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I just saw a new post on youtube by the girl (9Narnia) that predicted the Japan EQ.
She says California is next on 31 march and warns people to get out of there now.

Why do people keep saying this girl "predicted" the Japan earthquake?

She didn't........Not once does she say "Japan".

Yes she warned people living in fault zones to get away from the coast from March 11- March 15.......but that's a fair chunk of the world's population.

No one can reliable predict exactly where and when a major earthquake will occur......and I somehow doubt this girl can either.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by eyesdown

This comet is actually what is called a "Brown Dwarf". It is approximately 4 times the size of Jupiter with 3 planets revolving around it. This Brown Dwarf is called Nibiru.

The couple of questions that had me listening was where are certain planets going to be in there orbit during this Nibiru close encounter? I know that October 16, 2011 is supposed to be when Nibiru comes within 0.23-0.24 AU from Earth and at that time, I hope that the MooN is in a reasonable orbit and doesn't cross path's with Nibiru.

Here's a few links for the ones who are interested about the Brown Dwarf known as Nibiru(Sumerian Lingo):

churchofcriticalthinking.org... --+-- Overview

www.minorplanetcenter.org... --+-- Advanced Scientific Details/Observations

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... --+--Planetary Orbital Diagram

secchi.nrl.navy.mil... --+-- Same Planetary Orbital Diagram, Different Source

I think OP is very right, in that October and November will be the peak as that is when the Brown Dwarf Nibiru will make it's closest approach to Earth. As for going to the mountains for a bunker type scenario, I would highly recommend you do your research as you sure don't want to be on a mountain or close to one that has the potential for volcanic activity.

So all you ATS members, be sure to do your research on best possible strategies for a worst-case-scenario events. It really boils down to the fact of where you are located and what is around you. Need to think, what to do, where to go, if Tsunami, Massive Earthquakes.

It gets into the Insane Realm as soon as Natural Disasters happen at the Galactic-Level, however only get that way for the unprepared. I'm not trying to scare you people, but my intentions for your survival make me scare you just a little only as to wake you up as things may get very hectic and if you are prepared and have escape routes, etc. all ready than compare that if you had not done anything at all?

thanks for repeating with great detail what i just said. hope they listen to you.

edit on 28-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
reply to post by ag893

No she didn't. She said somewhere around the 13th-15th and didn't say Japan specifically. She said anyone living on a tectonic plate boundary in the pacific which covers many earthquake prone areas. The comet had nothing to do with the Earthquake, it was just lucky timing.

I think she said 11-15 March (I'm sure the well spouted March 15 pole shift prediction had no bearing on her including the March 15 date!)

As I recall she didn't even pin it down to the Pacific.......she just said fault zones.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

She said Tokyo many times and 3-11 was the start date for possible earthquake. We had a massive earthquake north of Tokyo at the Pacific plate on 3-1. Its not to hard to figure out.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
She has the tale-tale signs of being an ATS prophet.

"I have a bad feeling"..."I hope I'm wrong"..."I will be unavailable during that time since I will be in the woods, off the grid"

Every morning you can wake up and say something bad is going to happen. If nothing bad happens that day, you can give credit to God, aliens, collective continuousness, etc...

I'm done with it.

I'll wait till the end of the month and wait for the explanation...and the next date.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Alright so I am in Los Angeles, right along the San Andreas, the eastern side. I have an open mind about her, and I won't write her off til April 1st. However I would love to know why all of the sudden everyone is coming out of the woodwork with sudden "predictions" about an earthquake here? It's like people are just pulling $hit out of their ass.. Lately things have been feeling kind of out of place and not right around here, but I honestly believe that it's something we are doing to ourselves, out of fear. Because these people making predictions are implanting seeds of fear into us, and we are allowing it to grow and flourish into something much greater. If something is going to happen, it is going to happen. We cannot stop it. I'm sorry, but I am not leaving my home. If things do go down in LA, and there is a massive Earthquake, why would I wanna be elsewhere when my entire family is here? It's kind of a selfish thought, to leave them behind.

On the other hand, I pray that it is not true. If it is, kudos to her for actually getting it right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join