It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh look, she failed.
Can we take her off the pedestal now.
Once again, there is no such thing as psychic ability, it is easy to disprove and doesn't deserve to be still discussed.
I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100, wrong it was 2041 because as a psychic you should know that anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OMg, guys, no one is retelling this chain of events well.

-9Nania is admittedly very Christian, but she based all her predictions on the projected orbit of Comet Elenin and nothing more, due to its past perfect alignments correlating with Chile/NZ earth quake.
-In her March 11th prediction video, she shows the orbit and shows how MARCH 11TH WAS THE FIRST DAY OF ALIGNMENT AND THAT WOULD BE THE DAY TO GET OUT OF DODGE, but that of course the quakes could happen a few days after that...but theyd continue on no matter what. She suggested a handful of cities where this might happen, was mostly worried about Cali, but suggested Japan as a possibility.
-The video she posted afterward showed the comet's continued orbit, with no predictions, next perfect alignment on Sep 11.

So this is what we have.

Her latest video had no science to it, was just about a feeling (the V shape there is no equa distance between comet, earth, sun, so i don't even get the prediction looking back on it)...considering the government is known to hijack dangerous youtube accounts, honestly we cant even rule out if it's her that put that video out. it wasn't at all like the video she put out right before.

We need to look at the science behind her prediction, not try to figure out if she's a prophet.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well obviously, this was always highly likely to be failed prediction, but it's quite interesting to see how easily led some people are into believing things on the basis of a rather unspecific March 11 "prediction". It kinda shows how cults can easily gain a following I guess.
reply to post by Logical one

It´s quite interesting how arrogant fascists never seem able to cope with the more free and different thinkers, without insult or persecution.

Like I predicted, you are gloating. It´s so lame. It´s such a safe thing to do.

Tough guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I live in California. There is always earthquakes in Cali, and no I don't believe in Edgar Cayce's prediction. There maybe some earth changes but I just don't believe were falling into the ocean. Maybe we will see a good earthquake on Easter again.... There's another prediction for you....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow, another failed 'prediction.' Color me shocked...

Can we stop listening to these people now? Maybe when 2013 rolls around (AND IT WILL), we should just outright ban doomsday prophecies and fine anyone who makes such a failed prediction "75 trillion dollars!" *Pinky gesture*

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sounds like an April Fools joke

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

It´s quite interesting how arrogant fascists never seem able to cope with the more free and different thinkers...

*Yawn*

All I heard was "Whine, whine whine, whine whine whine, whine..."

But, really, I tend to agree that all these unspecific predictions "something bad might happen somewhere, sometime, vaguely around there, but maybe not!" are just nonsense gibberish and should be completely disregarded on general principle.

It gets very tiresome listening to all these wanna-be prophets' scare-mongering attempts. "Woo, Cali's gonna' have a giant earthquake 'cause I say so. Run! Everyone get out now... 'Cause, well, just run!"

Pfft! Calling a bull#ter a bull#ter is perfectly well-deserved. Can't handle the truth? Take a hike...

So many threads on this site are such a joke (or a joke waiting to happen, just waiting for the punch line). Is there any standard of conduct, fact-checking, or bull#-calling on this site? Was there ever?

Trust me, I'm all for 'thinking different' and 'sticking it to the Man,' but within reason... Maybe a little logic, some fact-checking. Threads like this are just scare-mongering and drag down whatever limited credibility / respectability the site might have. I've had pretty serious doubts about the signal-to-noise ratio of the site for quite a while. Most of the junk forwarded in the updates seem to just be goofier and goofier nonsense.

[/rant]

Sorry, had to get that of the chest.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
Sounds like an April Fools joke

Wouldn't be surprised. Though, I'm guessing a lot of threads on just about every other day of the year could probably be labeled and April Fool's joke, even if they're not technically posted on the first of April.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

Like I predicted, you are gloating. It´s so lame. It´s such a safe thing to do.

You got to laugh at your above comment Urgeninsurgent!

Why would I gloat..........It's just calling a spade a spade.

What is REALLY lame is why anyone thinks this girl has anything special

And yes you are whining.......because your "special" girl.......turns out not to be so "special" after all!

I call it sour grapes......but then again your reaction was predictable!

edit on 1-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Well I figured out HAARP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As others have pointed out her "alignment" theory is bogus. She just lucked out.

Out of curiosity I used JPL's HORIZONS tool to get some accurate positional data. Using the sun as the origin and outputting data in a vector table, I used some basic vector math to project Elenin's center onto the line that runs through the sun and Earth.

On March 11 Elenin would have to move roughly 27,500,000km to reach the line which ran through the sun and Earth. And this is the shortest distance possible! Not much of an alignment.

Since she herself based her prediction on the alignment, she has no foot to stand on in my opinion. Maybe she's just lucky. Take her to Vegas but don't buy into the bull feces.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You peeps are so gullible to believe this crap...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Epic fail she has now lost all credability in the worlds eyes, her only hope now to save face is suicide.

So sorry

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

It is not my place to impugn anyone's freedom to say what they feel or to judge them for it. And if you read this thread, you'll see that I raised serious doubts about her claims from early on so please don’t interpret this as any sort of defense of her claims. But I do respectfully ask that you consider something.

Suppose this woman is psychologically devastated by having held incredibly fervent beliefs in these events she foretold (including the rapture and everything else she "predicted.") Suppose she is now completely lost and disillusioned. Now suppose she happens to read what you just said and takes it to heart. (Not likely, but then again, it wouldn't surprise me to find that she was a member of this site to be honest.) Would you seriously be pleased by that?

I'm frustrated by these repeated predictions as well, and feel a skeptical, rigorous approach to them is sensible. But I can't get behind wishing harm on anyone, personally. Again though, you are free to think, feel, and say what you like. I only ask that you consider the impact it might have (just as I ask people making these predictions to consider the impact they might be having on people who believe them.)
edit on 4/1/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo - must be sleepy. Typed "sight" instead of "site." Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
April 01 - California still here. West coast intact (but glowing a bit from the stuff from Japan). Another failed doomsday prediction. Surprised? Now we have Easter, maybe Thanksgiving, or next Christmas? Enough already. Let's keep it real here - a giant spaceship will appear over Los Angeles before the end of 2012 and a reptile will appear and tell us he/she/it is coming in peace to take over the earth; will jump into the ocean and be gobbled up by an Orca; war will break out and the planet will go "Poof"!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Where is this earthquake?

I see these posts all the time, thank God they aren't right!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello,first time,this says to me that you are somehow psychic or something that may be true but are you really or are you just playing the odds ,,,because the odds aren't too good globally right now it would seem.I don't mean to sound rude.tks ats

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hah, what did I tell ya? I was right, she was WRONG - there was no earthquake yesterday. Hope you all learned a lesson from this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji
Hah, what did I tell ya? I was right, she was WRONG - there was no earthquake yesterday. Hope you all learned a lesson from this.

Unlikely.
Fear addicts gonna fear

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join