It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DoesAnythingEverHappen

Well, you just missed one actually. Probably the most impressive one to have occurred on these pages lately.
On february 7 JakiusFogg posted this:

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

OK, I have never bothered posting anything like this before, but though this was a good a time as any to start!.

By no means am saying that I am psychic of have precognitive skills.

Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+

Normally would not think much of this, but this was one of those that sticks clearly in my mind, and I can still see with my waking eye.

In this thread

edit on 31/3/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JapanTsunami

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I think that what is shaking are maybe the knees of some people.
that girl is fraud (Second line)

You are calling that little girl a "Fraud"?
Do you know what that word means? Do you think she deliberately made a mistake? if it is a mistake.
If I were her father, I would consider filing a suit against someone who said such things about her.

Typical the American way, let's file a suit against the opponent.
She also claimed she couldn't make any video's anymore because she was leaving, after that she had put up more video's.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ya know what makes life really interesting, its unpredictable. I'm coming to find that most people that want to predict or somehow be "in the know" about what "the man" is doing is trying to find something to live for and say, "see, told you so" BUT it NEVER HAPPENS.Its a huge waste of time...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Ok truce, i hate fighting, friends again?
i just saw "aw so what" and reacted. I guess a 4 point earthquake is quite alarming thought what with the build up today.

Truce accepted.

Although a 4.4 earthquake which approx 6,200 occur per year, is several thousand times smaller than the 7+quake that this girl seems to be suggesting.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Sooooooooooooo.
What now?

New doom!!!!!

SMR

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is page 31 !
Today is the 31st !

Ok being serious now.
I myself am leaving to Borrego tomorrow for a camping trip long in preparation.
Pretty much right next to the Salton Sea so if she is even off by a day or two, I feel pretty safe knowing that I am on flat ground in the desert. The bad thing would be to come home to a house demolished.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then so be and we go on living life as we have been.
I do however hope that people are at least prepared to be safe. Even if you do not believe in what anyone "predicts", living on California you should always be prepared for a large EQ
Have a plan and have supplies.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just so you know, I work for a government agency. I can't tell you which one, but let's just say we are in charge of the US' security. Anyway, I overheard my supervisor talking with another high level supervisor about something big happening this summer, I think it was around July but I really couldn't make out an actual date. So he tells the other supervisor that they need to be out of the city before this date and get...somewhere...I think he said something about the mountains. They also said to "stock up" because they didn't want to run out before it's ALL OVER!!!!

At this point I knocked over my coffee mug and they moved away. Look, I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just trying to give you the information as I get it. I live in a large city, I can't tell you which one because that would give me away, but let's just say it's a "NEW" city.

I pray for you all and urge you to leave the city before whatever it is happens...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by cluckerspud

Sooooooooooooo.
What now?

New doom!!!!!

So true, my friend.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Oooooohhhhhhh nnnnnnoooooooo dddddoooooommmmmm.

Seriously, that wasn't even a good attempt at trying to scare people.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That sounded just like a movie Plot

Right down to the coffee mug knocking over. Oh and I guess not everyone in DHS got the memo of the doom that's on it's way.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cudafox

It was a conversation about going away over the July 4th weekend.

I've seen less information garner more fear. Maybe that was the problem, I provided way too many details.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Something big is going to happen somewhere. Your right that is way too many details.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

It was definitely the coffee cup...

Dagnabbit.

Seriously though, I saw a report about something big happening this summer...I can't say anymore...They're coming...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

lol ok so which was it, in your first post you overheard a conversation, now your saying you saw a report.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In all sincerity, I hope if she really did flee to the mountains, that she comes back and is safe. She believed a lot of things were going to happen, and she believed them fervently. This quake prediction was just one piece of a larger tapestry of beliefs she seems to have held, including some sort of rapture event. When things like that don't pan out, for some it can be psychologically devastating.

I am highly skeptical of her claims, and as I said earlier in the thread I fail to see the alignment she refers to for this date, but I don't wish ill or harm on anyone, and hope she recovers from this and is safe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

In all seriousness, a friend of mine is a high priced call girl in DC with a rather exclusive clientele. So the other night she calls me all freaked out and told me that one of her clients told her to get out of town and go to the mountains...they're coming. I haven't heard from her since (4 days ago) and I'm really worried.

Less details but it does have a call girl...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Maybe that was the problem, I provided way too many details.

Actually, no you didn't. Can't tell us this, can't tell us that.....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Have you read some of the fear mongering posts? I provided way too many details, should of never specified a location.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
Good god, I hope she is wrong, but something tells me she is not.....

That comet is real, I have no idea why people keep saying its not....

Show me one single shred of proof that this comet is this harbinger of doom all of the fearmongers are talking about.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join