It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

People like you add very much value to ATS, you have an open mind to things that are not easily explained, you also do not hang on to logic the way many others do.
I wish I could give you more than just one star.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nervoso

I understand what both of you are saying...but here ya go...you can calculate your little heads off and still not know for sure....maybe its small, but what if the nucleus is made of something highly magnetic? As smart as you may think us humans are, we don't know everything. Things that were impossible a decades ago are possible now. We just created a particle of antimatter. We are still discovering creatures on this earth that didn't know existed and still don't know what exists in the depths of our oceans. It is possible that what seems to be a comet is maybe something we have not seen yet...so don't write off anything as impossible...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Itop1

i have met somebody before that told me parts about my future which eventually came true

"Eventually came true?" ...This is exactly what these people do. If they can see the future, than they should be able to give you an exact date for the event. Its like me saying a male person you know is going to die. Chances are some male person you know will die within the next couple of years. With all the earthquakes happening around the world, the probability of California getting a quake is probably above 50%. So it may not happen on on the 31st, but if it does happen this year, she'll still be credited for warning us all about the California earthquake. They base their predictions on probability statistics. Chances are the things that came true for you could have came true for anyone.

I think you are wrong here.
Not many would listen to her if she was wrong before.
This thread sure wouldn't have gotten to page 24 if she was just another youtube prediction poster that kept predicting until she eventually got something right and failed miserably in between.

Fact is that she on the other hand has been right before and to my knowledge never predicted anything false.
Sure, her earlier videos are a bit vague, but even Nostradamus and Cayce were vague in their predictions!

Now however, she is perfectly clear, she provided a single event on one single date and in one single location.
She even backs it up with a visual video that somewhat explains why this is to take place.
What else can you ask for in a prediction?

Thinking that you understand everything and that all that happens around us can be explained by todays scientific knowledge is not only foolish, but naive.
So there's nothing more to learn about how the world, the universe and everything functions?
Really?

She may be on to something scientific or spiritually here that the rest of us still haven't figured out, and until she is proven wrong (that will be soon enough if that is true) - I think it's just foolish to dismiss her right away.
If she fails with this prediction she won't ever have an ATS thread discussing her prediction over 24 pages again.
Until she does however, I see no reason not to take her prediction somewhat seriously and apparently many others here on ATS also looks at this sceptical, but with open eyes and an open mind.

If you need scientific backup to believe everything, you suggest that we know it all already.
Here's a scientific fact for you then - we don't know everything yet ... or scientists would be out of work.
So until we actually do know everything, this girl may just be accurate even if her prediction lacks undeniable scentific facts as we know them today.

So who's REALLY the naive one here?
The one that takes a one day trip out of the city because he realizes that science can't explain everything just yet and that this girl actually may be right until ever proven wrong or
the one that believes that everything can be explained scentifically and is willing to put his life at stake to prove that science has all the answers at this very date and that this girl possibly can't be right?

Here's a chinese saying for you while considering that:
"Only the wise knows that he still has alot to learn..."

If it were up to the skeptics to advance the world, we would still be living in caves.

The wright brothers were ridiculed in the main stream media as well as by many people that they would never be able to fly. It was just not possible in their minds. Those with imagination and creativity are the people that have advanced us forward because they looked beyond the known into the unknown and potential possibilities that could exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

March 31st ... I guess we all have to wait and see. If I'm right and nothing does happen, does that mean I can predict the future?

Believe it or not, I'm more open minded than what you may think. I've just seen too many people predicting things on this site where these disaster dates come and go. If it happens, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. I stand by my prediction, will it happen....NOT.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

But let's get this very clear:
1. This lady is very Christian, but she's not making predictions left and right. All her predictions are based on past observations of how the comet's orbital path interacts with other planets. Maybe she's wrong, but she's not just making crap up - and she's showing us where she's getting her ideas from, there's nothing too manipulative about it.

Well actually, that is not quite true.

Her predictions are based on a mish mash of things from the comet alignment, mixed in with the polar shift predictions from others, and Michio Kaku's earthquake predictions........and lets not forget the angels that talk to her!

..........and now we have to include.....her gut feelings!

edit on 29-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

And don't forget the Electric Universe Theory (that's how a comet so far off could effect Earth, ELECTRIC CURRENTS in space).

edit on 29-3-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Thank you Astrobuzz! thats what I was saying earlier...right on!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Please do not interpret the following as an invalidation or attack against your beliefs. The right to follow one's chosen faith is one of my core principles. This is only a genuine question.

Are you suggesting that everyone who lacks preturnatural intuition or other forms of guidance and by virtue of that does not receive forewarning of impending disaster - be it local, global, or just personal - lacks such protection by some personal choice on their part? Can there be no people who desperately hope for and beseach a higher power for such guidance, and simply fail to receive it? Or fail to understand it? Or fail to interpret it correctly should it happen? Or ... etc.? Are there no exceptions to this in your view? Everyone who perishes in a disaster chose to because they didn't ask for guidance?
edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

Everyone is subject to experience things that they will feel is unpleasant, with or without spiritual guidance. I don't think anyone can reach out to a higher power and not get an answer. Problem is most people have it backwards. They expect a higher power to reach out to them and "prove" their existence. Like I said, there are plenty of kinds of spirits in the world and billions of people. No reason for them to offer guidance or show themselves to choosy beggars simply because you want to satisfy your own curiousity. You must possess some useful quality in why they want to make contact with you. Anytime a person is born or comes into wealth, power, or fame, the bad ones will find you. There are also others that are looking for totally different characteristics. Not asking anyone to believe me. You can either agree or disagree, it makes me absolutely no difference.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Now my turn for a prediction. I predict that if there is a MAJOR earthquake, 8.8 and/or higher on the 31st that none of these people currently mocking the possibility will actually return to eat their allotted share of crow.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm I'm supposed to be in LA this weekend, be interesting to see if anything happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by Tollon

What I don't understand is why she said she's going to the mountains? If there was a large earthquake coming, why would she chose to go there?! I would be getting out of state if I were her. Also, wouldn't the animals statewide start acting up by now if the earthquake was 3 days away? Usually they begin at least a week or two ahead of time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If it's as big as the 9.0 it could create a wave that will go out to Pasadena. The foothills (4000-5000 feet) sounds better then doesn't it?

If it's as big as the 9.0 it could create a wave that will go out to Pasadena. The foothills (4000-5000 feet) sounds better then doesn't it?

Sorry but the San andreas is not a Tsunami producing fault. It lies under the land, not the ocean. Plus it is a slip fault and the experts do not feel that it is capable of a quake bigger than 8.0 in any event. Not that 8.0 is not bad. It is and it would cause massive amounts of damage in the area it struck but no dear no tsunami from San Andreas. Now if there is one on the Cascadia subduction zone you could have water in Washington State, Oregon and California as Cascadia is underwater. It is not a fault it is where two tectonic plates meet.

edit on 29-3-2011 by karen61057 because: to fix.

Although there is no evidence to prove it, there have been theories and speculation that the southern portion of the San Andreas fault is actually a subduction fault and not a slip strike fault.

And according to some alleged USGS insiders, this has been covered up for years because if the truth was known any rational human being that lives west of the southern Andreas (which is upwards of 30+ million consdiering this area includes LA, Orange County, San Diego, etc) would be long gone.

This theory is also the basis for southern cali sliding into the ocean because if land west of the san andreas would sink when this fault ruptures (which is apparently every 500 - 1000 years).

Now do I believe this theory? Not necessarily, but let's not forget that these same scientists that claim the San Andreas would 'max out' at 8.0 are the same ones that said it was impossible for the fault that just produced a 9.0 quake in Japan to do just that. Also it was long believed that the northern part of the fault in Sumatra that ruptured in 2004 and killed 300K people was 'dead and couldn't produce that type of event either. Funny how that worked out too.

Also something else to consider - even if the southern san andreas can only produce a max of a 8.0 mag quake, that would still be very devestating considering a quake that size has never happened in the area (at least in the last 200+ years) and the death toll would likely be in the thousands especially if the depth were shallow.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Thank-you for replying. That is a fascinating point if view/belief. Thank-you for sharing it in a direct way. I neither agree nor disagree and make no assertions with respect to validity. I'm an agnostic skeptic who believes in, above all things, compassion for my fellow human beings. That's the only reply I can give. I deeply respect your beliefs regardless of anything else, though.

Peace.
edit on 3/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
If it were up to the skeptics to advance the world, we would still be living in caves.

The wright brothers were ridiculed in the main stream media as well as by many people that they would never be able to fly. It was just not possible in their minds. Those with imagination and creativity are the people that have advanced us forward because they looked beyond the known into the unknown and potential possibilities that could exist.

I'm with you. There is a very thin line between fool and visionary. All great things were discovered by fools.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent

I don´t know, this girl is special, and she is onto something, imo.

So how will you explain it when nothing happens on March 31?

Explain what? If nothing happens, all the better.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Yeah, there really is no clarification for the basis of this particular prediction. It does not seem to follow her previous method of alignments with elenin, and she certainly doesnt give any information in the video (though maybe she posted somewhere else or something).

Which alignment are you referring to when you say the "21st?" According to the jpl plot, i dont see any alignment other than the one upcoming in november, and then a year or so later, around that date.

I went into it with my first post just on some points of exploration, but basically, if it is elenin that is a catalyst for certain events, then there would be reasons for it. To explore the sun-earth-elenin theory, im not so sure we would be looking at an element of gravity specifically, so there would be other hypotheses including magnetism. We are still working on theories as far as how solar activity (from any source) affects this planet. We know at the very least, magnetic anomalies can present themselves around the time and location of an earthquake. We have two events that exhibit a possible emerging pattern with very large earthquakes, as well as many great unknowns about earthquakes themselves (and of course the universe as a whole!). The two most relevant periods of time in the past are, roughly, february 26 - march 3, 2010 and march 11 through 19, 2011. the magnetic field would have to be strong, but if it were to have a strong magnetic interaction, it would more likely be around those dates as two very strong magnetic forces (sun/elenin) can tug/pull equally on a weaker one (earth). It might be interesting to figure out how japan and chile were oriented in regards to the sun and elenin on the dates of the earthquakes.

However, we are not necessarily looking at "alignments" for a bit now and i think this might be the basis of this girl wanting to get her family out of california in general. if it is elenin causing these things, i would suspect around mid august, we would start to see increased effects as it closes in past 1 AU, at a greatly accelerated pace. We would get a sun-elenin-earth alignment (note the order) around sep 27, 2011. Though, such an alignment may not be as relevant as the close distance, or a sun-earth-elenin alignment. Oct 15-19 will be when it is closest to earth (.232 AU on oct 17), and the specific effect it will have (if it is indeed a such a magnetic object) will depend entirely on orientation of the magnetic fields of the earth and elenin. it would be possible elenin does not have a stable rotation of its magnetic field as well. Around november 5, we will cross the tail of elenin, then pretty quickly go into another sun-earth-elenin alignment starting around Nov 20 through 28 2011. The final alignment will be around Dec 21-29 2012, and past that we would, assumedly, be out of its theoretical magnetic field.

Now for true speculation! the first alignment date of 2010, it was roughly 6 AU from earth. This would place a lower limit on the size of the magnetic field of elenin at roughly 6 AU. That is the most "reasonable" number we will get, haha, so lets work with that. Now, if this object would also have an effect when it came within 6 AU of the sun, which would have started around Jun 10, 2010. this would likely have manifested in a increase in solar activity from our sun, though i have not looked into that date for that.. The sun would be within this magnetic field until about december 2012. Earth would be contained in this ~6AU magnetic field from about feb 26, 2010 to may 1, 2010. then again starting sep 21, 2010 to Feb 12, 2013. This magnetic field may also explain the increased feeling of "doom" by some, "ascension" by others, and all around restlessness all around (like that statement?
), as well as the malfunctioning compasses and such. It might also cause things like lights and batteries to "go" with greater frequency than they have in the recent past. It is obviously all just a postulation that may end up being false (likely), but hey, thats what its all about right?
If patterns start to exhibit, we must explore them regardless of if it challenges our current understanding or not! I did find it interesting how this girl described magnetic events with pretty good detail, while obviously not being educated on the matter. she said angels told her, but google can do that too..

Well, that was definitely the most i have looked into it thus far
It was all just using the jpl plot. I typed this randomly throughout the day, so im sure something has issues with continuity. If elenin is an object of unknown make-up and is the catalyst for these events, it will only become clear through further observation. the veracity of the theory has nothing to do with the validity of the girls predictions though, that will be determined individually and a whole lot sooner, also through observation. I actually do not necessarily feel elenin is the cause of any of this, but i am more than willing to explore a valid possibility based on emergent patterns, regardless of the context under which it is presented.

Either way, mid october will be a phenomal time to do some celestial body watching

edit on 29-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captainKing098

Can you think of any indication of when this might happen, I mean how old were you in the dream and how old are you now, or any sign or peace of paper you might have read that said a date on it, or stuff like that, you know to judge when the dream was taking place. Also what did the cat tell you, if as you say it was communicating with you telepathically, then there must of been something it showed or said, but most likely something it showed you, and did it tell you it's name?. Anyways interesting dream you had.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok I'll pack up and move right now, if nothing happens then I get to sue you for all the costs, how does that sound?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The last three major earthquakes were on alignment dates with Elenin, Chile, NZ, and Japan. Here is a thread on it with a video and link to the JPL simulation of elenins orbit. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The guy who did the video thinks its a brown dwarf, however we determined it is not. Still the alignments on those dates coinciding with the earthquakes is pretty compelling something is going on. Some sort of electrical trigger or flux perhaps?

There is no future alignment on march 31 so I don't know what this girl is talking about. The next alignment is not until September 27 if we have another major earthquake then I'd say that pretty much clinches it that elenin is the key. 3 in a row pretty much rules out coincidence 4 in a row seals the deal.

We also discussed a little bit about how elenin could have an effect since is could not be gravitational, it would have to be based on the electric universe model. I ran the simulation myself on the JPL site to double check the video and it shows the alignments and future alignments.

Here is another person who predicted Japans quake. She did not predict the exact date but that Japan is in trouble this year with earthquakes and this is the first of more to come.

On January 1, in a message to the Keys of Knowledge email discussion list, in a message titled, Up for the challenge- predictions for 2011, Sharón Wyeth predicted:

"Japan is in trouble with its earthquakes and consequential tsunami's as the water has no where to go but to flood the islands. Hokkaido is the only relatively safe place there."

A couple of days ago, based on some update information she posted to keysters, I publish an article titled: Japan, You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, describing the earthquake as just the beginning of massive earth changing coming on the planet.
pesn.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Well she mentioned Indonesia..and Radiation..and uhmmm..it all happened.. and mid march too.

How many countries are in this world? and she only mentioned a few...which DID get hit IN THE WAY SHE SAY..and she had a specific date.

COME ON.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

uhm she did make a video of this.. sept 27 is the title.. but she did make mention of this. fool research.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

"When you can't defeat an argument, discredit the author of the claim". That's the latest of the latest disinfo strategy point. The one you use when everything else has failed. Can't you concentrate your prediction on the message, not the messenger. This isn't an honest argument you're making. Cheap debating.

If an earthquake happens on March 31st, debunkers will say it's another lucky hunch, even if she will have 3 major predictions under her belt (Chile, Japan, and Cali).

's funny...isn't that exactly what you're doing right there?
I already posted refuting her "prediction" and presented my case to support my observation.
The opinion came after the fact.
What's really rich is that you focus on that particular statement instead of what was previously posted, then you say that. Cute, really.

Anywho, I'm still not understanding why this girl is such a big deal to begin with.
Look, she didn't predict a specific location and time, she spoke in very general terms...which I'm fairly sure she did on purpose.
Of course, when people tell her she "predicted" something, she begins to believe it...as do some of you.
Not a very scientific approach.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join