It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It certainly does not hurt to have enough survival supplies
available for yourself,.(if) something happens,.

But lets also be real about something,.
Look at what is unfolding in the world around you,.
things aren't "just fine"
In fact,. there is more turmoil and disaster goin on right now
then I can ever remember,. and I am in my mid 40s.

This woman has been more accurate than most,. hell even the geoguy Jim
that just made his "prediction" for this last weekend was wrong,.
Nothing wrong with heeding a warning. It doesnt mean you need to freak out,.
Just do some preparation,.
She does have a point though,. They are not gonna spoon feed you the info,.
I live in Wisconsin,. at a 1000 feet. so I am not too worried,. we will see

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I remember here is a thread "A message from the benevolent" or something like that. A guy predicts the end of the world around the 20th October this year. The thread started 2009 and he wrote about 1500 postings within its own thread. A huge amount of effort, to warn people. He sounded smart and calm, his IQ must be above average. That was the impression I got from reading many of his replies. However, he got his knowledge from out of body experiences, he united with the universe and got a universal understanding... He was able to give a sound answer, to any question you can imagine. Life, death, reincarnation, ... anything. His suggestion was the same, move to montains etc to be safe. Overall the effort he took and the fact that he didn't seem to be an idiot, made the whole think quite scaring for me.

But what he didn't mention and nobody else of all these seers, is the problem of the nuclear plants. In Japan, just 2 or 3 ran out of control, even with human intervention, poisoning parts of Japan already. What must happen when the earth shakes with a magnitude of 9 in L.A. ? Are there no atomic plants, or they are far enough away? The radiation would get you everywhere.

And when we are looking into a 2012 scenario, when hundreds (thousands?) of atomic plants are out of control, even the TPTB/Illuminati would have to stay for the next 100.000 years into their underground facilities.

Would they really keep their mouth shut and let it happen? Even they wouldn't be able to continue a life worth to be lived EVER. The destruction done by earthquake, volcanic activities, water and fire are nothing compared to those from radiation which would persist forever. (At least when you think in human scales). Only the shutdown of the nuclear plants early enough, can safe the planet and largely prevent that. They would have a big interest to do that.

edit on 28.3.2011 by C64Warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 28.3.2011 by C64Warrior because: highlighted a passage

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
if people are using an acronym, ELE, for Extinction Level Event, we are using it too frequently!

No fear folks... earth is changing, yes. We are becoming more knowledgeable, more spiritual. Fear does not need to be a part of it WHY...? because when you are feeling FEAR you are not feeling your intuition, your peacefulness, your love. Focus on what matters

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A brown dwarf "star" has a lot more mass than Jupiter. This video says it's not a comet but a brown dwarf star. The path brings it very close to Earth. But the scary part for me is that when I looked at the path, it occurred to me that Earth could get caught up in the gravitation pull of this "star" and be on it's way back to the Ort cloud with it. Look very carefully at the dates for closest approach between Oct and November.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We also need to put into factor of how active our sun has been since the tsunami earthquake. It usually takes several weeks for our sun to rotate and it has had multiple m-class and c-class flares around the same time as several days before the Japan earthquake. I really hope she is wrong but indications are saying she's not.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ah to bad she's going to the mountains, I liked her spooky vids that she put up, and was hoping for more. But from what I remember from her other vid's, the whole LA quake is supposed to be around the end of September from the 20 till the end of the month something is supposed to happen, and then in October as well. And the only other march date from what I remember from watching her vid's that I seen was from March 11 to the 15 something was supposed to happen on the fault lines, but I do not remember anything going down on the 31. So this seems to be just a vid were she is taking off to the mountains and warning everybody else not to wait till September to get ready.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

what bothers me about that whole thing is
Where is it,. and with all the astronomers on this rock,. no one can see it?
or make an accurate calculation to the "real"size,. if it was indeed the size or bigger
of Jupiter,. we should be seeing it

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
This is one of those things that smacks right into you normalcy bias ( I just learned this and I like it so I am going to use it)

did you learn this from the end of america video?

i think california will definitely be hit by an earthquake. lets hope shes wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well if it does happen in calif,i hope its fast...It could happen.....I am ready with extra food water but if its bad that may not matter......I have no fear over all this any more....If its my time to leave earth then it is and i am not going to the mountains....I would rather not live threw all this horrible stuff any way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well earthquakes happen everyday in california.

I bet my left testicle nothing major happens.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and wait it out, see what happens.
My guess?
Same thing that happens every other day.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

But lets also be real about something,.
Look at what is unfolding in the world around you,.
things aren't "just fine"
In fact,. there is more turmoil and disaster goin on right now
then I can ever remember,. and I am in my mid 40s.

Hmm, but 40 years isn't exactly a long time in the big scheme of things.

You only have to go back 65 years to witness more man made turmoil than you could imagine....that small event called the Second World War!

And as for natural events....well you only have to go back 130 years for the Krakatoa mega volcano eruption, the explosion was and still considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history.

Go back further and there would be many other huge earth shattering natural events.

So I can't agree that more turmoil and destruction is going on right now.......there always has been turmoil and devastation going on, both man made and natural, and there always will be, it's just that we are made more aware of these events due to tv and the internet.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This date worries me...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

September 25th..
Good model this, if true.
Seems to show "exactly" an allignment on the day of the Japanese earthquake...

Mad one eh...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I predict this won't happen and it will be a day like any other day. Could California experience an earthquake? Sure, they're on a fault line, but I doubt anyone can predict to the day when such things will happen. Some people have nothing better to do than to cause fear, and make themselves feel like they have some gift to predict future events.

She isn't just predicting things out of the air. Nor is she trying to cause fear, she is telling people to listen up and look at the logical proof like comet/brown dwarf/asteroid Elenin and what it is doing to this planet. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok, I just have a question about the latest Video, she says she is going to the mountains and will have no more videos, she is getting out ASAP and will have no internet. This video was posted yesterday, yet she logged into her Youtube account just 2 hours ago. So she hasn't yet left for the mountains.

I found her video with the alignment interested, and the fact that Elenin aligns on the date of the Chile Earthquake and the Japan one is interesting, it will also be interesting to look at the later dates too. But this latest prediction for the 31st, what is it exactly based on? Just a gut feeling?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I certainly hope so! In fact I hope it hits right now so I have some warning and not when i'm in the shower or sleeping.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior
What must happen when the earth shakes with a magnitude of 9 in L.A. ? Are there no atomic plants, or they are far enough away? The radiation would get you everywhere.

There is one not too far from LA .. slightly north of Santa Barbara ... Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant

www.scpr.org...

Looks to me like a Tsunami would beat this thing to death ...

Anyway, I was disappointed in her video ... I found her other videos interesting ... although vague .. but, still interesting.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

yes I could agree with you,. but
It would seem that all these things are happening,. atthesametime
but as I say,. nothing is lost with preparation,.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: no reason given(no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C64Warrior

Could you possibly find that thread "a message from the benevolent"?

Unfortunately I may've missed that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

yes I could agree with you,. but
It would seem that all these things are happening,. atthesametime
but as I say,. nothing is lost with preparation,.

But are they?

It may just be that you are perceiving all these things happening at the same time, and let's not forget it looks more than likely that man overstretched the planet somewhat in his relentless thirst for resources.
Man made induced events in nature I can accept may well be on the increase......but natural events, I think are just that...... natural events, that occur as randomly as they ever have in the past.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join