It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I just saw a new post on youtube by the girl (9Narnia) that predicted the Japan EQ.
She says California is next on 31 march and warns people to get out of there now.

Predictions is not hard science but she was right before and may very well be again.
Other people like Jim Berkland sees the signs of a California quake as well.

Think what you want of it, but I thought I'd share it here and give you a heads-up at least my California friends.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don't remember her predicting the Japan quake... all I remember is she was saying that something bad is going to happen...

Jamie

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is one of those things that smacks right into you normalcy bias ( I just learned this and I like it so I am going to use it)

Basically, people ability to accept and prepare that that which is outside of the norm. And the people who cannot accept something like this can happen, because they have no previous life experience, so it is difficult to visualize, lety a lone gear in to action.

So this woman apparently accurately predicted the Japan EQ.

If this goes off on the 31st, as she predicts. in my mind we have until October to prepare. I live on a fault line! in a big city.

If this does come to pass. We are gone from there. on a jet plane and not coming back again!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by Tollon

Well I'm definitely gonna pray about that. God has the last say. Not whatever her name is. But I appreciate her trying to warn people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good god, I hope she is wrong, but something tells me she is not.....

That comet is real, I have no idea why people keep saying its not....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Well, if nothing happens... no harm done.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
has anyone got a thread were she predicted the japan quake i would like to see if she predicted this before it happened look at the dates i mean if she did get that right then maybe there will be another one

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hopefully she is yest another lunatic who likes to scare people

anyway if I live there I would leave for a week or so

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown21
has anyone got a thread were she predicted the japan quake i would like to see if she predicted this before it happened look at the dates i mean if she did get that right then maybe there will be another one

Here is her Japan prediction, posted a few days before it actually occured.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
Good god, I hope she is wrong, but something tells me she is not.....

That comet is real, I have no idea why people keep saying its not....

bury your head in the sand and keep telling yourself its all an illusion... until you finally believe it.

when and if something big does happen the entire world is screwed because we arent in the least bit prepared for a disaster.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Well we only have three days to see eh? She may be right. There are currently 6 sunspots on the sun and two of them could have M-Class implications.I think that solar activity has a lot to do with earthquakes and our magnetic field. Have a look at one of my threads which includes a few links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Well we only have three days to see eh? She may be right. There are currently 6 sunspots on the sun and two of them could have M-Class implications.I think that solar activity has a lot to do with earthquakes and our magnetic field. Have a look at one of my threads which includes a few links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Does anyone know how big this thing really is?

I hear rumours it's bigger then jupiter!! but I find that hard to believe.

According to the NASA trajectory plot. It is due to wipe out the STEREO B satellite!

And crosses our orbit with 12 days to spare. That' is bloody close!!

However if it is actually HUGE!!.... well I don't know what to say.

Howver there is a distinct lack of official information about this, and a large amount of speculation.

That in itself is worrying to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that she mentions not stockpiling weapons and gives reasoning that you would run out of ammo anyway ? Correct me if I'm wrong but in her past prediction she doesn't give a date or location which basically adds up to psychic cold calling on a larger scale. Stating something such as, somethings coming March 31st and picks the san andreas fault as a main location of interest while stating not to be anywhere near a tectonic plate is not a prediction. Earthquakes that affect land masses occur roughly once a month, and the san andreas is very prone to a seismic movement and brings a great deal of interest because its in the U S A. This is then entwined with a message to disarm yourself that takes up a quarter of the play time ? I'm anti gun myself but this seems more of a fear mongering thing as opposed to a great divine seer at work thing. I haven't been around in awhile so its hard for me to tell.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
when and if something big does happen the entire world is screwed because we arent in the least bit prepared for a disaster.

The entire world won't be screwed. Only those who are unprepared will be.

Those who are prepared will stand a chance.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by Tollon

What I don't understand is why she said she's going to the mountains? If there was a large earthquake coming, why would she chose to go there?! I would be getting out of state if I were her. Also, wouldn't the animals statewide start acting up by now if the earthquake was 3 days away? Usually they begin at least a week or two ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by Tollon

What I don't understand is why she said she's going to the mountains? If there was a large earthquake coming, why would she chose to go there?! I would be getting out of state if I were her. Also, wouldn't the animals statewide start acting up by now if the earthquake was 3 days away? Usually they begin at least a week or two ahead of time.

I saw a post a couple of weeks ago mentioning missing pets in California. Does that count as acting up?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Possibly. But I've heard that animals such as in the zoo or wild animals start leaving the area in packs before the earthquake begins. I haven't heard of any snakes or frogs on the highways in CA. When that happens, then you can panic. But idk about this. I mean, she did predict SOMETHING would happen on march 8th. But I would expect the animals acting wild and crazy statewide to confirm this. Its possible they could begin on the exact day the earthquake would happen. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
3/31/2011

3+3+1+2+0+1+1 = 11

11 is the magic number it seems like

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I predict this won't happen and it will be a day like any other day. Could California experience an earthquake? Sure, they're on a fault line, but I doubt anyone can predict to the day when such things will happen. Some people have nothing better to do than to cause fear, and make themselves feel like they have some gift to predict future events.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join