posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR
1. Find an image that you would like to represent you.
2. Edit it in your favorite software ie Photoshop or other image editor
3. Make it the right size - good idea to copy another avatar and use it as a guide.
4. Load finished image into your photo space on ATS
5. Follow instructions to publish as your avatar - Lots of instructions and threads on ATS
I can't tell you verbatim how to publish it as I have only done it once
but there is plenty of info on here to follow.
It's not hard. When you edit make sure the image isn't much more than 50 kb.