It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think you understand these were not positives. Please change this wording around, and don't seek for contact when its wide open like that. Higher Self/Infinite Self, Family. Prayer, meditation. Awareness, the way the world is and a strong sense of love, forgiveness and caring for even the ones harming us, unconditional love, this means no fear. Its like, your a parent, and everyone here misbehaving are children. And you love them, no matter how many times they fall off their bikes, and even if they're not ready for the training wheels to be taken off, even if they're taking the last piece of pie and not sharing or a bully on the playground stealing everyones lunches, you love them.

And you care for the world. If you already understand this and don't apprecitate the preaching then I'm very sorry, only saying this out of concern. I had a thread on waking up to source, not realizing maybe that everyone seeking for this wasn't working on positivity or pouring their heart out for the world like I did at times, and absoltuely unconcerned if good guys hear me or bad guys, just poured it out because I have faith in Higher Ups and Goodness no matter what and even think the bad guys need to learn love. Well, someone did do this, and got flashes and then a bad experience, so have been really recommending discernement and love alot.

So sorry for saying this on every thread, just feel its so important.

My Holographic Universe link is my signature. Infinity is one of my favorite subjects, and as there is no time, we have Family and even Future/Infinite/Higher Self watching over, Guides, Angels, doesn't matter what you call them, just All That is The Highest Good and Love in Existence and mean this by the intent of your heart.

Infinity!

Infinity Zoom

At the end the infinity within! This is where you grab the wave and quickly soar inside, reaching for your Infinite Potential and Self, the one who already passed the tests only, and also this connection is to all those outside the cosmos, Father/Mother and Family: true Love and Goodness. See yourself flying in your infinite universe and ask questions, seek connection, report for duty, pray for the world, for peace in every heart.

If you're going to have Et conact, especially if any negatives show up, put on your armor of Strong Unconditional Love and show them you mean business, ie. ask them to make U-Turns and attempt a retrieval. Remind them, they came to you, and there are no coincidences, so they must feel the need to make up for the past and turn away from hurting people. Some of the reactions can be heartbreaking, and their pain is very real.

Keep safe, and ask for protection from all negative and work on negative thoughts.

Much love and light!

As an experiencer since childhood, Higher Self contact and Family is the pearl. Its the real connection everyone would want between the two.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Excellent question Lady.

It's possible someone or something was attempting to aid the detachment. I do understand that some visitors "take" us in OOBE for various reasons. It is easier for us humans to accept other races in the astral rather than in the physical.

I was just commenting on the symptom of no-control-direction in the early stages of OOBE as being for some of the things experienced.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks Tayesin - I'll buy that explanation.

I have had other experiences that were not initiated by myself:

I was sat upon by an unseen entity.

I found myself aware during a dream and was shoved and bumped (this has happened several times now).

I have occasionally had someone trying to "show" me somethng, usually something very simplistic in the material world, such as how to move a piece of cotton stuffing that my dogs dug out of a toy an inch or so along the ground. Any idea what is the purpose behind that?

Thanks,
Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

What if the real reason why they run is b/c their apalled by the fact that they were just messing with someone who believes in religion. I mean lets face it those who believe in aliens or those who have out of box type thoughts. Or what have you their not your everyday church going people.

And with christianity's history I'd say the aliens are either running b/c in an aliens sense christians are mentally handicapped or b/c they only want to mess with open minded people who aren't gonna tell them their going to hell.

I'm not bashing religious people or christians I'm jus looking at it more logically speaking.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Tayesin

I was sat upon by an unseen entity.

I found myself aware during a dream and was shoved and bumped (this has happened several times now).

I have occasionally had someone trying to "show" me somethng, usually something very simplistic in the material world, such as how to move a piece of cotton stuffing that my dogs dug out of a toy an inch or so along the ground. Any idea what is the purpose behind that?

Thanks,
Gwynnhwyfar

Hi,

You know other things exist around us all the time, and some of those follow an agenda or have their own agenda to waylay, interfere or otherwise play with us if we have some degree of awareness.. even if we don't know that about ourselves at the time.

Sometimes not so subtle methods are used to gain our attention.. for growth (waking up) and for waylaying.. depending on 'who' is doing it.

One of the things growth allows for is to become the hugely powerful being you really are, but being that while in the limited flesh experience. To do so means we will be taken on an adventure into ourselves to remember what we are, and to begin to use our tools far more effectively.

The last one is the more difficult for us since we are force-fed the Belief that we are small, powerless things. So to begin our change to this Belief, your helpers.. lots of words could be used there... will use any method that gets your attention.

By learning to move 3D objects while in 5D awareness.. for want of any easier way to put it... you will get used to the Idea that your inner power can be used for real world things. The next step from there would be experimenting in the real world using the same or slightly modified methods as you used in the non-physical.

Here's an exercise to play with....

With clients and groups I've often used two simple divining rods made from a light guage fencing wire which are straightened out and given a 90 degree bend about 6 inches from one end. This is the handle that will sit gently in the hands of your work partner.. so get someone who is open minded for this exercise.

When ready and both people are standing at least a minimum of 12 to 15 feet or so apart, you are to imagine a blank TV screen in your mind.... your work partner holds the rods gently so that they are upright and level in their hands, and pointing towards you. The rods should be easily moved around in their hands. Your partner now sets the Intent.. to define you energy field with the rods.

Make sure they do not look/focus at the rods, or think about an outcome, as they slowly walk towards you until the rods cross each other at the boundary to your current energy field (aura). It is important they do not Think about the Rods at all, and only observe peripherally what they do.

From there we usually play a little bit showing the effects of Sadness and Joy on the energy field.. one expands it and the other shrinks it.. as it should if we think about that for a second.

Next comes the fun part. Get you partner to re-divine the energy field since now it has been altered.. again you imagine the blank TV screen until they find the boundary. Put something on the floor to mark that boundary.

Then have your partner move back again so that there is a good distance between you both.. and this time they stand still. When both are ready, Close your Eyes the first time.. and you now imagine Sending Your Energy out towards your work partner so that the rods will cross. Have your partner tell you to open your eyes when the rods do cross each other.

Now do it again with your eyes open so you can watch it for yourself.

If all the little experiement went well, you will have learned a couple of things that are important...

1. You do have an energy field that can be measured.
2. Your thoughts Create Emotions
3. Your energy will expand or deplete according to which emotion you created in yourself.
4. You are a powerful being, able to Effect solid objects in the real world, using just your thought/energy.

Oh.. and it's okay to have some doubts while doing the experiments.. that's normal. Once you and your work partner can do this easily with each other, please then show it to others who may be interested to leanr about themselves so easily.

Sorry about blabbering on a long time

edit on 28-3-2011 by Tayesin because: coz I'm old and forgetful now

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It may have been aliens.. I have had sleep paralysis alot.. it is very frightening to say the least, and anyone who has actually experienced it, knows for a fact you are actually awake, you are not still dreaming... I always thought what if it were aliens or something like that I still don't know what my personal opinion on what it is caused from yet is, I just can't be sure..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Have no fear and you shall be rewarded next time.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I go through something like that sometimes.What happens is your mind is actually in between sleeping and awake.So you're still in bed but you're sleeping but you're dreaming about being in your bed.You can hear things and see things but most times you can't move,almost like a paralysis or like you said being pulled, but you were resisting so maybe it just felt like you were being pulled.Or maybe you were actually being pulled lol.

See?They can name it..they can even explain it..but nobody really knows.Maybe it is aliens messing with us.Or they're just trying to communicate with us in a different way.Maybe they are afraid to meet face to face?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
When you invite any "alien" to contact you, you are giving malevolent E.T.s an opportunity as well. I suggest being more specific, only alowing beings of the Light to contact you. Sleep paralysis Is not a good sign.

edit on 29-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
When this happens I try my best to physically jump out of it. It works almost every time.
And I have found making a connection with Jesus have always been THE most effective energy source. (If you feel comfortable with Buddha, Vishnu..etc by all means do so, whatever you FEEL is best.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
be careful who u talk . there are good and bad aliens aka demon and angels etc. if u got in trouble again call out Jesus Christ. u know sleep paralysis that doctor label it to cover up. talk to Jesus and send u angel to protect you. there are hundred evidences there are angels and demons does exist , Satan and God does exist. Jesus exist too. forgive my bad grammar. i will pray for you bro. TALK TO JESUS!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

*SNIP*

if not, the mind can play unbelievable tricks on ones conscious. you probably tricked your mind into experiencing something from deep within, nice try! im gonna give it a go tonight.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/29/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
From all the materials and accounts of people i've read, i think when you try to contact ET's through prayer or meditation as the the OP's case, you have to SPECIFICALLY say that you are referring to the positive/benevolent/service-to-others ones as the negative ones can use any OPEN, UNSPECIFIED call. So, what i'm suggesting is something like that : "Brothers and sisters of light (or something like that), those who are of the SERVICE-TO-OTHERS, please hear my call as i am requesting help to avert the Japan disaster (or whatever your purpose is). If you can hear me benevolent ones, please help to the best of your abilities. WE NEED HELP!"

That is how i would do it. By saying it like this you are isolating the call and directing it to the benevolent ones.

Just a suggestion

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hey guys if you dont beliefe in it, just stay out of this thread. nobody needs those "funny" and affronting posts!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

"Hello aliens, if there is any of you out there are listening I invite you to contact me.", I felt a bit silly to be honest.

Might want to be more specific next time, something along the lines of. "Hello aliens, I would like the friendly ones who don't mess around and scare people, I invite those to contact me" You wouldn't want some not so friendly ones visiting you now would you. Especially the ones that feed off humans and there energies.
Just saying op.
edit on 29-3-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

it does sound like a dream to me,i had this when i waz 8 months pregnant and fell aslepp for a nap on sofa,i couldn,t move or get up and i even tried to call my bf who waz asleep in another room but no sound came out,but once i woke i knew it waz just my mind playin tricks on me
our minds are the most powerful things we own

but if you are still covinced sumink happened then maybe it it did,as i stat i knew it waz a dream as soon as i woke but you never which is the part that intrests me the most

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join