It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I suggest you research the 'Old Hag' phenomena. This is what happened to you. I can take many forms and may seem out of this world (im not saying it isn't)

I encountered alot of theese when i was into lucid dreaming. The thing is though, they seem only to happen when my awareness is esoterically focused.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest4unity

I know about the old hag, the thing is I have had SP before but this time after calling for Alien contact this happened

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
I know what I will be doing tonight when I go to bed.

That can make you go blind

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Might wanna cross reference some research, see if it might actually be paranormal and not extra-terresrial.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

I advise you not to. What happened last night was one of the most terrifying expierences I have ever had.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I had a similar expirience, except I wasn't "trying" to contact aliens.

My wife and I had just moved into a new apartment July of 2010, it was about our second night there, during the night I kept having weird dreams of someone singing to me, I never really got to see who was singing in my dream, so anyways for no reason at all I open my eyes, I notice I am lying on my back with my head turned to the left, and in the right corner of my eye I see what appears to be a figure of a young women kneeling over me. I try to move my head but then realized I can't move it, I CAN'T MOVE AT ALL!! My wife was sleeping next to me so I try and call out to her, but all I could manage was a pittiful faint moaning noise. After that, fear strikes me; in my head I ask myself "IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!?" I was either being abducted by aliens or attacked by a 'Succubus'.
Just then I notice the being get up and walk away, about 10 seconds after the being left my sight I jerked myself up; this woke my wife up immediately, she asked me what had happened and that "I look like I have just seen a ghost.." I quickly dismiss it as a nightmare, because I too would prefer my wife doesn't think I'm crazy.

After that morning that fear turned into a kind of excitement mixed with curiousity, I feel and believe I made contact with a "different" being, whether it be a "paranormal entity" or an "ET" I will never know. Hopefully one day I will be able to make contact with that being again, just maybe in a more peaceful manner haha.
edit on 28-3-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I know me too! I never get scared by movies, ever, but the night I watched the 4th kind I couldn't get it off my mind and that night while I was sleeping my girlfriend woke me up and said I was vibrating the bed I was shaking so bad and she said I was making noises like I was trying to scream but couldn't lol. I don't remember what I was dreaming about but I find it odd that this person has had somewhat the same experience. Who knows it was probably just a bad dream!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Same happened to me. You might have asked for an alien, but you got a demon man. People can say what they want about sleep paralysis etc and thats fine. But this stuff genuinely happens to people who invite contact.
You're right to be scared to go back to sleep, you're in a very suspectable state at the moment and I'd advise saying some prayers for protection.
Personally, when it happened to me it was and still is the single scariest thing that has ever happed to me. I still don't sleep on my back anymore, as I read somewhere that it's related to sleep paralysis and anything that has a chance of stopping another night like that is a good thing!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

After that morning that fear turned into a kind of excitement mixed with curiousity

It does, doesn't it. At the time of my expierence I was terrified but now, today, I feel like something special happened to me. This might sound quite cliche but I feel I am having a sort of awakening. Perheps this was the intention of the being/s who visited me last night.

I feel I must go further, the fear seems to have gone, atleast for now.

edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I still don't sleep on my back anymore, as I read somewhere that it's related to sleep paralysis

I would just like to clarify that I wasn't on my back, I was laying on my right side.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
What most likely happened is that you called on ETs, you possibly instead contacted less-than-friendly astral entities and are now afraid of that. You really have nothing to fear, however, because if you refuse to succumb to the fear they will leave. Remember, they FEED on fear, so don't give them any more power.

That is exactly what I was trying to say. Once you stop being afraid and have the intent that they will stop bothering you, they do. I think it is astral entities, too. I had a very similar experience, which I posted, but the thread rolled over to a new page right after my post, so I don't think the OP saw it. Either that or nobody cared.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
I had a similar experience last year, but I wasn't trying to make contact with anything. I felt I was grabbed by the ankles and pulled all the way off the foot of the bed until I wound up in a seated position on the floor. It felt very real. It felt like actual tactile sensation, but like you said, no pain.

If it had physically happened, it definitely would have been painful, as I have a wooden bed frame that I was dragged up and over. I often get the fall/jolt sensations too. I was scared by that experience, too, but I've noticed when these things happen, once I realize it doesn't physically hurt, I become more aware and assertive and "fight back" and then the things back off.

I think they are astrals, spirits, interdimensional beings, or something along those lines. Some interactions seem to be positive, others, like this one are negative. I believe it is real, but is happening in an other dimension than our physical dimension, which is why you were aware but from your girlfriend's perspective, you were asleep.

I have been reading a lot about shamanic dreaming, it seems to relate. I have also read some very scary things about interdimensional beings, so I don't think it's safe to assume that just because it isn't physical, there's no real danger. It's kindof a tightrope trying to learn and grow and advance on that level, yet avoid attracting the attention of things we don't want to attract.

I have read lots of "protection" stuff, some seems reasonable, other stuff sounds like a lot of bull. It does make sense to me that a non-physical plain requires non-physical protection, also that the rules are different there, for example, when I mentioned "fighting" back, it's not really "fighting" but more like resolving my intention that this situation will now stop! Also It makes sense that there are "bad" (or at least not human-friendly) areas and/or entities exist. I'm interested in hearing more from those of you with more experience.

Sorry I missed your post.

Can I ask was you actually pulled off of your bed or did it just feel like it?

I agree with you that these happenings are occuring in a different dimension, isn't it believed that our bodies and our souls are connected but they actually live (or exist) in different plains of existence at the same time. Perhaps sleep or in this case SP bridges the gap between the two realities allowing for these "beings" (whatever they be) to interact with us.

I must say I have learn't alot today.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That is sleep paralysis. The shaking/noise was vibrations. It happens to me all the time. Sometimes they make my stomach hurt, I don't know why.

The reason you thought you were being visited by aliens is simple: you had it on your mind all night long.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Sorry I missed your post.

Can I ask was you actually pulled off of your bed or did it just feel like it?

I agree with you that these happenings are occuring in a different dimension, isn't it believed that our bodies and our souls are connected but they actually live (or exist) in different plains of existence at the same time. Perhaps sleep or in this case SP bridges the gap between the two realities allowing for these "beings" (whatever they be) to interact with us.

I must say I have learn't alot today.

No problem, glad you saw it now.

I was still in bed when it ended, I was not physically dragged off. But while the experience was happening, it certainly felt like I was, minus the pain I would have actually felt. I could feel the pulling and tugging, but no pain. I could feel the movement of my "body" sliding over the end of the bed and the pressure of the "hands" (or whatever) around my ankles. I could even feel myself adjust from being prone to being in a seated position at the end of the bed, before I "woke up" and the experience ended.

I very much feel like it is real, but in some non-physical plane that we aren't normally aware of. Yes, I agreewith you that it seems to bridge the gap. I also agree with the people saying "astral travel", "sleep paralysis", "old hag syndrome", etc. I think those are all terminology people have used to describe this type of phenomenon. I don't dismiss it though.

Some people seem to dismiss the experience once it can be labeled. Others, like the person I quoted, seem to think more along the lines I do, where it is something we can give a name to, but there is more to it, i.e. These astral entities, or interdimensional beings, or whatever we want to call them, do exist and do seem to be able to interact with us when we are in such a state. I don't have any proof, this is purely my own conjecture based on my personal experiences coupled with lots of books I have read about the paranormal, ufo's, dreaming, and psychic sensitivity. Just sort-of pulling it all together into what makes sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm not an expert in any of those areas, just an interested observer who has had some of my own experiences. I can't astrally project at will or dream lucidly whenever I want. When these things happen to me, I feel like I get a step closer to understanding how it all fits together, but I wish I had more control.

You indicated you are now not as frightened and interested in learning more and pursuing this further. I feel the same way, but am cautious and would like to do so (a) at my own pace, not "theirs", (b) avoiding the less than friendly entities. That's why I'm hoping someone with more experience will pop in and give some really useful advice.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

My boyfriend would want to read about this story he's into this kind of stuff he'll be on later tonight to talk to you about what happend to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The thread is gaining pages too fast for me to read it all...

The scenario you gave is a perfect example of being on the verge of OOBE without the control necessary to direct yourself... parts of the energy-body can flail/move around and feel as if it is your phsyical body doing it since you are in two states of awareness at the same time.

The thud and shock eye opening is also an indicator of OOBE in that your inner fear startles the body and reels the energy-body back in at tremendous speed.. giving you the falling sensatoin and the thud if you are aware enough at the time. It will also leave you feeling drained and quite tired until you go back to sleep and allow the natural process to realign the energy-body with the physical one.

Have NO Fear... there is nothing to Fear except the self-projections you create.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Tayesin because: dyslexic spelling agin

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I go to Dunkin Donuts. They all work there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
you should knock off those mushrooms on that pizza......

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi Tayesin,

That makes sense on the fall/jolt sensation. It also makes sense that this has somethng to do with beginning OOBE without control (I, for one, definitely lack control of it). But, I am curious why would we feel sensations of being dragged by something outside of ourselves if we were merely flailing during an in-between OOBE state? It makes sense for the fall/jolt, but not the feeling of being pulled/dragged. The OP felt his legs lifted and swung side to side, if I remember right, and I felt mine lifted by the ankles and then pulled toward and over the foot of the bed until I was seated on the floor at the end of the bed. Why would our astral selves bother invoking such sensations?

Thanks,
Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think you understand these were not positives. Please change this wording around, and don't seek for contact when its wide open like that. Higher Self/Infinite Self, Family. Prayer, meditation. Awareness, the way the world is and a strong sense of love, forgiveness and caring for even the ones harming us, unconditional love, this means no fear. Its like, your a parent, and everyone here misbehaving are children. And you love them, no matter how many times they fall off their bikes, and even if they're not ready for the training wheels to be taken off, even if they're taking the last piece of pie and not sharing or a bully on the playground stealing everyones lunches, you love them.

And you care for the world. If you already understand this and don't apprecitate the preaching then I'm very sorry, only saying this out of concern. I had a thread on waking up to source, not realizing maybe that everyone seeking for this wasn't working on positivity or pouring their heart out for the world like I did at times, and absoltuely unconcerned if good guys hear me or bad guys, just poured it out because I have faith in Higher Ups and Goodness no matter what and even think the bad guys need to learn love. Well, someone did do this, and got flashes and then a bad experience, so have been really recommending discernement and love alot.

So sorry for saying this on every thread, just feel its so important.

My Holographic Universe link is my signature. Infinity is one of my favorite subjects, and as there is no time, we have Family and even Future/Infinite/Higher Self watching over, Guides, Angels, doesn't matter what you call them, just All That is The Highest Good and Love in Existence and mean this by the intent of your heart.

Infinity!

Infinity Zoom

At the end the infinity within! This is where you grab the wave and quickly soar inside, reaching for your Infinite Potential and Self, the one who already passed the tests only, and also this connection is to all those outside the cosmos, Father/Mother and Family: true Love and Goodness. See yourself flying in your infinite universe and ask questions, seek connection, report for duty, pray for the world, for peace in every heart.

If you're going to have Et conact, especially if any negatives show up, put on your armor of Strong Unconditional Love and show them you mean business, ie. ask them to make U-Turns and attempt a retrieval. Remind them, they came to you, and there are no coincidences, so they must feel the need to make up for the past and turn away from hurting people. Some of the reactions can be heartbreaking, and their pain is very real.

Keep safe, and ask for protection from all negative and work on negative thoughts.

Much love and light!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join