It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Sorry my english is poor.

I meant, when you had this feeling of falling, did your eyes went heavier and heavier like there is presure on it?

The buzz-like feeling, does it feel like something in your head has just... went out of your body? The buzz like feeling it sounds like a computer just hung up repeating a sound very fast? would be nice if you could think about my questions, I know its hard to describe.

For me the noise is in my head but so loud it hurts. I also feel that the noise ties in with the sharp pain in my side that I get.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Calling out the name of Jesus or God doesn't help, that is disinfo. Several abductees have actually tried it, in belief that it would halt the process, only to find that it did not help one bit, and one abductee was even told by the entities that "Prayers doesn't help, as We(The entities) are too clean".

In any case and however it may be, it simply doesn't guarantee any help, sorry.
Still, it may ofcourse be helpful in the way that it will give the abductee comfort during the process and help Him or Her to calm down.
Unfortunately, though, that is all they can do, absolutely nothing else.

Oh and to the OP; The nature of the experience you had, is very commonly reported in regards with Sleep Paralysis.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalControl

I am starting to think that what we call lucid dreaming may actually be a point of being aware of and able to interact within a different "plane" or "dimension" or whatever term works, during the experience. I've also read several different authors that proposed that the paranormal, ufo's, etc are all related phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Sorry my english is poor.

I meant, when you had this feeling of falling, did your eyes went heavier and heavier like there is presure on it?

The buzz-like feeling, does it feel like something in your head has just... went out of your body? The buzz like feeling it sounds like a computer just hung up repeating a sound very fast? would be nice if you could think about my questions, I know its hard to describe.

I don't think I have felt presure on my eyes but I can't be sure, i'll have to get to you on that one.

And the buzzing sound, sounds like a higher pitched version of radio/television static.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
omg we should investigate research in this! there are so many people coming up with the buzzing and so on, we should realy consider in opening a research group here

the descriptions of the buzzing sounds are almost the same, it fits together perfectly. I´d like to discuss this phenomen because i´ve have to ask some more questions wich would go a little deeper and I dont want to have trolls coming up in the middle of the conversation.
edit on 28-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't understand what you are getting at with the buzzing??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And the buzzing sound, sounds like a higher pitched version of radio/television static.

describes it pefectly for me

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Before and/or after getting SP it seems that many people hear a high pitched buzzing sound.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Are you speaking in terms of related to aliens or sleep paralysis though?

I've never experienced anything "out of this world" so to speak but I get sleep paralysis every few months but often a few times in that night if I go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003

Are you speaking in terms of related to aliens or sleep paralysis though?

I've never experienced anything "out of this world" so to speak but I get sleep paralysis every few months but often a few times in that night if I go back to sleep.

Related to SP.

Sorry, it seems the thread has gone a bit off topic, let me elaborate. I have suffered from SP for a few years now but last night, after reading some threads about trying to contact aliens I decied to give it ago.......and well you know what happened.

The thing that makes me feel like there was some sort of alien intervention is that I have never experienced SP like this, so I have put it down to me asking for contact and the aliens answering my call.

The buzzing seems to be part of SP not alien contact.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Ah right, sorry my bad I got a little confused.

I like the theory of what you did last night and I will try it over the next few nights to see if I can bring SP on rather than it just happen like normal. I tend to get it every few months so it will be interesting to see if it happens!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
sounds like you were having an OBE, or gained consciousness while your astral body was separating from your physical. It has happens to me quite a bit. It's a quite common phenomenon. It's also quite normal, the only difference is that most of the time you arnt conscious when it takes place... Unless you lean to astral project.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Many times, when you call on the name Jesus, they just laugh or shrug it off and continue their work. The name Jesus is no more powerful than the name Allah or Buddha. When they do respond to Jesus' name, it is to validate your belief system and assure you that you are safe with what you believe. Those that leave are actually probably the more benevolent ETs. And ETs are NOT demons or fallen angels. This is modern mythology used to explain something we don't understand. That mythology is there because the unknown creates fear. So, naturally, some try to explain the unknown with something that we fear -- demons. Those people feel they then have found the answer because they've connected their symbols of fear with the unknown. What most likely happened is that you called on ETs, you possibly instead contacted less-than-friendly astral entities and are now afraid of that. You really have nothing to fear, however, because if you refuse to succumb to the fear they will leave. Remember, they FEED on fear, so don't give them any more power.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The static and sound anomalies are common to with astral projection. They sometimes get so loud/overwhelming that I cant project, and snap back to physical consciousness. BTW this is a very largely discussed topic in metaphysics, you should look into it. It seems you have a natural knack for easy separation. For most people it can take months or years of endlessly lying in bed focusing on a certain technique, just to get to the point where they hear the (white noise.) These are just one of those abilities associated with higher consciousness, but everyone can achieve it. The hardest part is overcoming the fear.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
yes i quit it because of fear but i`ll try on. Could you recommend a thread in the metaphysics that handles this topic? I went there by now but those headlines there are confusing, dont know what to search for. This would be great

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

I urge you not to do it, atleast not without properly researching the subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that i never experienced SP but those buzz before i dream something special

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The fear was intense but as I have learnt more about what happened the fear has changed to enlightenment (if that is possible).

I must admit I am starting to see what happened to me last night in a much better light.

After reading many of the intelligent comments by certain member on this thread I have learnt a lot and feel compelled to learn more. I feel like I am going to start a journey, where to who knows but I am getting the feeling that what happened to me last night happened for a reason. I must find out why, no matter how terrifying but thanks to alot of you I will be more prepared and more knowledgeable on what I can (and can't) do.

I don't think I have ever felt so enlightened. For that I give thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracan6

I have heard and even tried AP without any luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The fear was intense but as I have learnt more about what happened the fear has changed to enlightenment (if that is possible).

I must admit I am starting to see what happened to me last night in a much better light.

After reading many of the intelligent comments by certain member on this thread I have learnt a lot and feel compelled to learn more. I feel like I am going to start a journey, where to who knows but I am getting the feeling that what happened to me last night happened for a reason. I must find out why, no matter how terrifying but thanks to alot of you I will be more prepared and more knowledgeable on what I can (and can't) do.

I don't think I have ever felt so enlightened. For that I give thanks.

Great! That's one of the biggest hurdles.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join